Batgirl's Transformation

A darker, full bodied blend.
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

Batgirl sailed to a soft landing on the top of Chemco labs. She readjusted her yellow gloves that adorned her traditional purple, latex costume since she had just set a couple of muggers straight while she was en route to her main mission for the night. Barbara had been hearing rumors that the Scarecrow was making a new batch of fear toxin that would be resistant to any of Batman's antidotes. Batgirl was determined to destroy the compound before it could be completed and used against Gotham's citizens.

She peared through a set of pyramid windows that lined the roof. Batgirl viewed several people in white labcoats and gas masks walking around industrial-sized vats, all filled with a green substance that breathed large clouds of steam that occupied the factory. These supposed scientists appeared to be running analysis on computers attached to the vats. Batgirl thought extracting the data from computers would be the best course of action in order to destroy Scarecrow's new chemical and to devise an antidote if necessary.

Batgirl pulled out a breathing device of her own from her utility belt and made her way into the facility from the rooftop windows. Once Batgirl made her way onto the main floor she crept through the maze of vats. She disabled the security cameras with a set of electric batarangs. Finally she rendered each scientist unconscious one by one while maintaining her stealth. Once the production floor was clear she approached the nearest computer to extract the data she needed to wipe out Scarecrow's plans. Right before Barbara's disk drive had completely uploaded the files she felt a small pinch from the back of her shoulder. Before she could pull the dart out of her skin she collapsed to the floor. A pang of terror flooded through Batgirl as her body became completely paralyzed. As her vision began to blur she was barely able to make out a figure standing above her that appeared to be the Scarecrow. The rest of her senses began to fail her. All she could hear before Batgirl lost consciousness was the glee of a high pitched laugh.

Batgirl awoke with an itch on her nose. Her face crinkled as it tried to rid itself of the undesirable sensation. Barbara could still hear the same high pitched laugh that echoed in her mind when she was drugged earlier. She lifted her eyelids to see that she was no longer laying on the floor, but she was still in a just as helpless position. Batgirl's arms hung from black leather restraints tied to a crossbeam above her head. He ankles were shackled against the wall with the same material. Batgirl briefly struggled to loosen her bonds, but she knew it was no use. Worst of all she could see the taunting figure before her. It certainly appeared to be Scarecrow. After all, this person was wearing Scarecrow's signature mask, but it underneath the neckline was a purple suit with bright green accents. The mind numbing laugh continued as the individual kept taunting Batgirl's face with his feather. Suddenly it clicked in Batgirl's mind! Her pupils shrank immediately, and her blood ran cold. Almost inaudibly the words, "Joker" fell from her lips.

"HAHA! Good to see my little Bat-Babe awake!" said Joker as he pulled off the Scarecrow mask.

"Joker!" thundered Batgirl. "I am not your Bat-anything! Now I demand for you to release me this instant!"

The Joker continued on with ear to ear grin, "On the contrary my dear, YOU are MINE now, and I'm afraid you won't be going anywhere. By the time I'm through with you, you'll refuse to leave my side!" Joker continued on in his cacophony of giggles. Batgirl scoffed at the notion of such an outlandish idea. "Joker, you know that will never happen. Now tell me, what is the meaning of this!?!" as she looked to her leather bound wrists. "What are you planning to do with Scarecrow's toxin? Dump it into the Gotham water supply?!"

"Tsk, tsk my dear," said Joker in a mocking tone. "You just are not quite the detective your boss is...and I was counting on it. My dear Bat-Cutie, Scarecrow's preparing a special batch of chemical per my request. You see, there has been recent...falling out between myself and Harley. By falling out I mean Harley ran her mouth too much, and she happen to fall off of Gotham's skyline. Ever since this traaagic event my criminal mischief just has not been as fulfilling without a loyal servant at my side. That's when I decided to knock out two bats with one stone; I can get rid of one my more annoying enemies and produce Harley's successor at the same time!" Joker cackled while he went on revealing his plan. "Lucky for me and you that Scarecrow happened to be out of Arkham at the time. He's been contracted to cook up an elixir that will help ease your transition from Batgirl to my willing sex slave. I put the word out to the right channels that Scarecrow was up to put Gotham in another perilous situation, and you appeared right on time! I think you were just subconsciously eager to come calling to your new master Batgirl!"

Batgirl's stomach churned at how she could fall for such a trap. "I will be doing no such thing Joker!" she shouted defiantly. "Never will I serve your criminal or sexually perverted desires! I will find a way out of this, and if I fail at that I can at least defy you to the end."

"Oh Batgirl, your naivety is what makes you such a great candidate to be my new Harley. I also just love how defiant you are! That just means you will fall even harder for me when you complete your transition! The combination of your sexual training and Scarecrow's serum will leave you worshiping me and begging me for more! Let's get the show on the road!" Batgirl began to protest once more, but Joker muffled her cries by placing one hand over her mouth. He used his free hand to pull out a syringe, and injected Scarecrow's concoction into his captive's neck. Batgirl dozed off while Joker prepared for their first session...

With her senses dulled Batgirl no longer found herself chained up in a standing position. Instead, she was leashed to the floor that was lined with bright green shag carpeting. They had switched rooms. Batgirl was unaware that the black latex collar she wore around her neck spelled out "Joker's Batslut." She could taste the rubber from the red ball gag that had been placed in her mouth. She was just thankful that her uniform had remained intact. She raised herself up from the floor, but the leash would only allow her to stay on all fours. Once again she struggled to free herself from her bonds. To her dismay her efforts once again proved useless. Panic began to set in with Batgirl as she realized the Clown Prince of Crime would be walking in any moment to start their first "session" as he put it. She was visibly trembling at this point. Batgirl was stuck helpless on all fours when her captor entered the room.

"Do you find your new accomodations a bit more comfortable my dear? I wanted to give you a chance to relax and get off your feet...and onto your knees. You might notice that you might be feeling a little slow, your mind may be somewhat cloudy." Batgirl could not deny the feeling, but she would postpone acknowledging Joker for as long as possible. "Those would be natural side effects of Scarecrow's serum. It will aid in your submission to me." Batgirl slowly shook her head and tried to
mumble, "no, never" through her ballgag. Joker tapped his foot against one of Barbara's leg like he was kicking the tires on a car. She slightly stumbled, but she picked herself back up to her all fours position. She refused to lay prostrate on the ground where she would be in a position that would render her absolutely defenseless. "Well then, where shall start my pet? I'm afraid I haven't induced enough Scarecrow serum into your system yet to not fear a bite from a Batslut. Although I'm sure a young, sweet do-gooder like you is probably a virgin. Am I correct New Harley?" Even though she remained staring at the floor away from the Joker, Barbara blushed at the amount of her sexual experience or the lack thereof, giving away the answer to the Joker. "Haha a virgin indeed! Well let's have a look at what we're working with, shall we!?" Joker opened a knife. Batgirl tried to scramble away from him, but the drugs and her leash made it an uphill battle she could not win. Joker pinned his pet to the ground and flipped her over. Despite the terror and nausea running through Barbara's body she was too exhausted to struggle any longer. He fondled her petite and perky breasts. He could hear his pet whimpering through her gag. There, there my dear, enjoy a man's touch for once! Barbara continued to whine, but as Joker went on a voice in the back of her head was complacent with the pleasure her body was receiving. Barbara shook it off, knowing she would have to fight off any urges from the drugs.

"Now onto the real treasure!" Joker flipped Batgirl onto her stomach and reversed-straddled her. He clinched her ass tight with both hands. He moaned with pleasure at his prize that he had claimed. His New Harley's ass was just as firm as her lovely breasts. Finally, Joker put his knife to use to give Batgirl some costume alterations. Joker cut a slit through the purple latex revealing Batgirl's untouched vagina. "Ah, the legendary Bat-Pussy! Where no man has gone before! Joker gently stroked the outside of her lips.

As Joker continued the caressing of her sex, Batgirl's tears fell to the ground. Her greatest enemy had exposed the most private areas of herself, and there was nothing she could do but take it. "You have to admit that you are finally enjoying some attention from a man Batgirl. You can say what you want, but this stunning little pussy of yours is really warming up to me."

"He's right," Batgirl thought. She could feel the wetness in her vagina was nothing like she was ever able to muster during masturbation. Was this another symptom of the serum? Joker's massaging fingers began to pick up the pace. Batgirl continued to whine, only the tone of her whines had involuntarily changed. Within her own mind Barbara refused to enjoy Joker's advances. If her body could not resist, at least her mind could still maintain her dignity. Joker was able to zero in on Barbara's clit, still increasing his intensity at the same time. It was as Joker knew her body better than herself, he was playing her like a violin. All of a sudden his other hand used a couple of fingers to penetrate Batgirl. Catching her completely offguard she let a large moan, validating the Joker. "Yes, my Batslut, let it out, cum for me...CUM FOR ME!" Between the attention to her clit and the thrusting within her vagina Batgirl could not control herself anymore. Her panting crescendoed into a moaning orgasm, the likes she never experienced before. Most of her body's gratitude remained muted by the gag though. Batgirl laid quivering on the floor. Joker stood up and undid Batgirl's gag.

"Now that you have had a taste of what is to come my New Harley, are you ready to submit to me?"

"N..nnn...nnnever will I submit to you Joker. My body may give in, but you will never have my mind, you will never have my spirit."

"Oh Batgirl, I will have all of that. I will have your love and your lust. You will submit to me, but for now...I enjoy a challenge HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Batgirl dosed off on her own accord this time, in part to the euphoria that had just occurred. She only wondered and feared what would happen next...

Joker had introduced the pleasure he is capable of providing to his new pet. He knew that his pleasure would be a powerful tool, like a carrot for Batgirl to chase, throughout the course of her training and her transformation. Joker had moved Batgirl to a new room once again. This time she was placed in a steel cage that would suit a large dog, this left little room for manuevering let alone comfort. The room was dimly lit, but the floor remained lined with shag caperting that was purple instead of bright green. He was constantly vigilant that there would be no way that Batman and Robin would steal away his prize. Besides, the more off balance he could keep Batgirl the quicker her defenses will fall.

When Batgirl awoke this time she was relieved that she was no longer stuffed with that dreadful gag nor teathered by a leash. Batgirl's costumed remained the way that Joker had left it when she was previously conscious. Her "Joker's Batslut" collar remained as well as her obliviousness to its content. She weakly tugged at the collar, but it was firmly secured around her neck. She had to give the Joker credit that he had tied up any loose ends within his plot thus far. Batgirl tried to reach for the wall through the cages of her bar to scratch out a message for Batman, but her cage put her just out of reach. Her mind felt even more cloudy.

Batgirl's body was drained of strength. The cage contained a water dish. Since she was so devoid of energy to lift the bowl to her mouth Batgirl had to lap up the water like the caged animal she was. Once finished, she tried to muster the will to think out another plan, but before she could gather her thoughts Joker entered the room.

"How do you fancy your ever changing accomodations my dear?" he asked.

"I demand that you unhand me at once you fiend! You are out of your mind if you expect me to submit to you under such conditions!" Batgirl spat back at Joker.

"Ah, so you are saying with the right conditions that you would surrender yourself to me, my darling Harley-Bat!?! Weeelllll, I have to thank Scarecrow for how well his serum is working so quickly!"

"Nnn...nnnnn....NO!!! That's not what I mean-"

"HUSH!!!" commanded Joker. "You will not talk back to me, and you will do as I order!" Before Batgirl could protest he opened her cage and injected her with another dose of serum, this time with no sleeping agent. "On your knees," said Joker. Batgirl was in such a stupor that she did not realize she was subconsciously obeying Joker's command. "Good, Batslut. I see you're starting to come around." Joker took Batgirl's leash and attached it to her collar. "Now get on all fours." Batgirl did not want to obey, but the fog that clouded her mind prevented her from fighting the command's. She did as she would told. Batgirl knew she would have to focus if she wanted to resist! Joker paraded her around the room for a while, showing off his dominance to Batgirl. Eventually he led her to the other side where he took a seat on a chair. He tied the other end of her leash to one of the chair legs to keep her from wondering off. Joker ordered Batgirl to remain on all fours where she could serve as his foot stool. Batgirl's thoughts remained unorganized, so her subconscious remained obedient to Joker. Joker propped his feet up on Batgirl's back as they continued their session.

"It's nice to see that you are coming around to your new situation Batgirl. Let me explain something to you though. You have to learn how to be completely sub-servant to my will Batgirl. You will have to earn the pleasure that you enjoyed soooooo much in our previous session. The better you show your allegiance and affection for your new master, the more pleasure you will earn. Do you understand my Batslave?"

Barbara had finally gathered her thoughts to shake her head and mutter, "No, I will never concede to you Joker, and I certainly have not enjoyed any part of being your captive."

"Wrong, Batgirl. You have enjoyed it completely. That voice in the back in your head, the one that is begging for you to give in, that's the part of you that desires to be ruled by me. She desires to worship me, and she wants to be pleasured at my hands endlessly. Do yourself the favor and stop fighting that voice. You see I will treat you well as my pet, but I have even higher hopes than that Batgirl! One day you will be ruling Gotham with me by my side, as my new Harley-Bat, the Clown Queen of Gotham. Your inner Harley is calling you Batgirl, you just have to give in! HAHAHA!!! Although I cannot stand for all this pitiful defiance of yours."

Joker slung his pet over his legs and began spanking her. The spanking was more to humiliating than painful.As Batgirl lay on Joker's lap, undergoing her punishment, a tear fell to the ground from her face. The Joker was right about one thing...That voice her mentioned WAS creeping around inside of her head...and it was only growing louder...

Batgirl had been returned to her cage after her "punishment." Joker filled up her sex-pet bowls with food and water. Joker had left Batgirl in peace for the rest of the evening. Batgirl tried to resist the Joker's offerings, but she uneventually succumbed to her hunger. She finished her meal and fell asleep shortly after. When she awoke the next morning she felt surprisingly well rested. This renewed her sense of defiance. She was willing to do anything to hold out and buy more time while waiting for an opportunity to escape or be rescued. She kept anticipating that the Joker would walk in any many minute. Batgirl had been awake for hours, and there was still no Joker to be found. Maybe he was up to some other devious scheme she thought. As the day waned on though she began to feel more secure, as though the Joker had forgot about her. She even dared to hope
that he had been caught by the authorities for committing some other crime. It would only be a matter of time until she was rescued!

Just as she had begun to let her guard down and get her hopes up, Joker walked through the playroom's door with the same menacing grin. Batgirl was physical startled by his presence, but even worse, it was like some threw a rock through her window of hope she had built up in Joker's absence. Batgirl was still determined to defy this creep with all of her will.

"Harley-Bat, when I enter a room, from now on you will come to attention instead of lounging around. You will kneel before me with your fine Harley-Bat bottom resting on your heels. Keep your eyes pointed to the floor until I address you. Finally you will always great my entrance with the phrase, "How may I please you, Master?"

"You are out of your mind Joker! I may be a captive, but I am NOT your slave!"

"Foolish dear, last night's session should have taught you that the less you resist, the more pleasure you will receive. We can go about it the hard way if you want to resist...and I have just the thing for that!" Joker broke into even more laughter. "But first we must rid you of this attitude, time for your medicine!"

Joker approached Batgirl. She struggled to fend off Joker, but she just became more humiliated as Joker watched her squirm in her chains. Joker administered the shot. Barbara became woozy. Once she was done wearing herself out from her struggle, Joker pulled up a chair and slung her over her knees. Batgirl knew she was in for another disgraceful spanking. Instead of his hand this time Joker pulled out a paddle. Batgirl was not able to see it, but she became aware of it's presence after Joker's first swing.

"Ow!!!", shouted Batgirl. Her bottom stung almost as bad as her pride now.

"My lovely Batgirl, obviously the humiliation has not been enough. You are not ready to be my Harley-Bat quite yet. So you are going to have to learn to obey your Master the hard way." Joker inserted Batgirl's gag to muffle her cries. The paddle again made contact with Batgirl's poor bottom. Joker continued pelting her shiny purple latex bottom until Batgirl tried to speak through her gag.

"What's that my dear? Are you ready to start behaving?" Joker removed the gag to give her an opportunity to respond.

A couple of tears streamed down Batgirl's face. The voice in the back of her head, the one brought on by the serum that wanted her to give in was speaking up again.

"Yy...yes, just please stop." Batgirl's voice was almost inaudible.

"Absolutely! Why didn't you speak up sooner Batgirl?" Joker cackled. "Now, we are going to try my instructions again. I will re-enter our little playroom here, and we will see if you can do what you are told. Joker left the room with Batgirl on the floor, outside of her cage, trying to soothe her bottom. As soon as she began to comfort herself the door swung back open. Batgirl gathered herself as quickly as possible. She planted her knees onto the carpert, and her sore bottom upon her
heels. This position was especially uncomfortable because of her punishment. Batgirl kept he head bowed to the ground. Unexpectedly, a ping of excitement seared through Batgirl. She was almost giddy with anticipation on what would happened next. Batgirl blushed immediately though because she was ashamed of the fact that she could even consider to enjoy being under the control of this monster. Joker slowly approached Batgirl, clearing his throat to prompt his previously ordered greeting.

"Hhh..how may I please you.....Master?" said Batgirl reluctantly.

"That does seem to roll off your tongue quite naturally my Bat-Beauty. Yes, I do suppose it's about time you start pleasing me," Joker said. He stood in front of her and gently lifted her chin so that she was gazing up at him from the floor. With his other hand he unzipped his pants. Batgirl's eyes winced with terror when she heard the sound. "Now my pretty little Harly-Bat to be, I want you to suck your Master dry and sollow every last drop of my cum." Batgirl open her mouth to protest, but Joker interrupted her to remind her that punishments await those who don't obey their masters. Batgirl knew she could not handle that type of beating again so soon. Reluctantly her gloved hand reached for Joker's penis. As she did that though the same thrill jolted through the back of her head. She shook her head as she tried to fight off the feelings again. "Well don't be shy now!" Joker egged her on. Barbara knew she couldn't stall for forever. He was becoming impatient. Batgirl now held Joker in her hand. She began to stroke him until he became hard. Joker's erect penis certainly looked to be quite the mouthful for poor little Batgirl. Joker made tiny little thrusts so that his penis was grazing Batgirl's lips and the side of her face. She had never known any man so intimately before. The voice in the back of her head though was starting to yearn for Joker's cock. Batgirl finally let Joker enter her mouth. Instead of the disgust she tried to feign, she enthralled by the way it tasted and felt. She eagerly twirled her tongue around Joker's stiff penis while she was taking him in and out of her mouth.

"Yes, that's it my dear," Joker laughed. "You're quite impressive for a woman of your virtue." Just as Barbara was starting to let herself go, what was left of her consciousness started to slow down and resist just as Joker was starting to climax. "Oh no you don't!" Joker shoved Batgirl's head towards himself making Barbara deep throat his entire member. As she was gagging, Joker held her head there to ensure that she swallow all of his seed. Joker finally let her head go when he was finished. Batgirl was gasping for air and coughing up some of Joker's cum that she was choaking on. "That's a good girl. You're starting to earn your stripes. Time for a little reward for being so obedient." Joker was not ready to let her have the pleasure of him inside her quite yet. That was something special he was saving for later. Taking Barbara while she was still dazed he used his hands to stimulate her like he had before. She subconciously began to repsond favorably to the pleasuring touch. Batgirl uselessly tried to fight the Joker's assault on her womanhood, but her moans told her and Joker that she was losing that battle.

"All you have to do is beg me to make you cum. Say the words and I will give you the release your body desires my little Bat-Slut."

"Nnnever Joker. Do what you must, but my will remains my own! I am still Batgirl!"

"Very well Batgirl, your wish is my command." Joker aggressively increased the intensity in which her was rubbing Batgirl's little clit. Poor Batgirl began to tremble all over. The conflict inside of her made Joker's touch that much more amazing. She had never wanted to come more now than ever! Now on the precipice of climax Joker removed his hands. Batgirl's body and mind were visibly upset and crestfallen. She now felt humiliated that she yearned for Joker to finish the job. She would never ask for it, but her eyes show how much she wanted him to make her cum.

"Like I said Batgirl, it's only a matter of time before you give into me." Joker locked her in her cage and left the room. She hated these feelings the serum was making her feel. She began to cry because she knew if nothing change quickly, Joker would be right.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

awesome start! looking forward to more!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent start!! Please continue!
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

When Batgirl awoke she was no longer in her cage. She was laying back down on a bed, her arms and legs tied to the mahogany posts. Batgirl's costume remained in tact except for the tear created by the Joker around her crotch. However, Barbara felt as though the opening had extended to her bottom. She feared this had come by design and not an accidental care. The most disheartening thing she noticed was the realization that she did not immediately test her shackles to see if she could escape. The idea of resistance had become mundane for Barbara. At this point it felt like it was a waist of time. Was this another effect of the serum, or was these feelings due to the disheartening nature of her circumstance? Honestly, it didn't matter to her at this point. She was just happy to be in a comfortable bed at this point instead of on the floor in a cage.

"Well, well my deary, good to see you awake and ready to play!" Joker entered right on cue. "I'll excuse you not being able to kneel, considering your position HAHAHA!!! Now you see, my lovely Batgirl, is that with the doses of the serum you have been given, you will require a diminishing margin of doses in our coming sessions until your transformation into my Harley-Bat is finally complete. I can see it has taken away some of your usually fight. Aren't you thrilled to be making progress? I know I am! My future Harley-Bat is such a quick learner, or maybe she's just eager to please me!"

"Joker, I have no desire to please you. Do yourself a favor funny man, and quit kidding yourself. I only suffer through putting up with you in order to survive long enough to be rescued," said Batgirl.

"Scarecrow did mention that delusions might be part of the side effects of the serum. Obviously you must delusional if you think anyone is coming to the rescue, Bat or otherwise," Joker said in a tune that showed he was not amused. "Getting down to business though, my little Batslut is in need of some attention. I would want you feeling neglected now." Joker reached into his front pocket and pulled out his handkerchief. Her tied it around Barbara's head, placing the handkerchief tightly in her mouth, ensuring that she was thoroughly gagged. Batgirl did not resist or squeal until she saw Joker place a giant green dildo on the end of the bed. The sight of the sexual instrument instantly awoke Batgirl out of here stupor. She was once again trying to actively fight the serum in order to avoid any violation of her to a great degree than she had experienced at Joker's hands.

Without delay Joker thrust the dildo into Batgirl's vagina. Batgirl grimaced and winced in pain. She was only used to masturbating with her fingers. It wasn't due to the lack of a desire to experiment with a dildo, but the idea of her sticking foreign objects into her body had always seemed to collide with her wholesome image that she held sacred.

"Oh don't worry Batgirl, you'll learn to enjoy my little toy soon enough," Joker mocked. His thrusts were not as violent as the initial insertion. Joker worked the dildo methodically to bring about Batgirl's arousal. The longer Joker went on, the more the wetness swelled within Batgirl's tender lips. He could see that she was finally starting to take to her treatment. Once again Batgirl knew she had the lost the struggle against Joker's advances. She was starting to give into the sexual bliss. Her hips began to grind in sequence with the strokes of the dildo. "Just so you understand Batgirl, this is no ordinary dildo. It is filled with a potent dose of my Scarecrow serum. The more you grind, squeeze, and enjoy yourself, the more serum will excrete from the dildo. Its effects will be much more lasting because it will be directly introduced into your system. The more you give into the pleasure, the more you give into me!" Joker let out another cackle.

Batgirl was torn. She didn't want anything to do with the terrible drug, but she couldn't fight the dildo. Joker was giving her yet another experience, the likes she had never felt before. Her whole body was thrusting with the dildo. Her chains rattled but not because she wanted to escape. Beads of sweat rolled down her mask and made their way to her collar. The gag did little to suppress her moans of pleasure bordering on ecstasy. She craved that sexual release like a thirsty man looking for water in a desert. Joker used his free hand to remove the gag then start massaging Batgirl's breasts. Barbara's moans became more and more high pitched. Her petite stomach was gasping for air.

"You've experienced the agony of an orgasm taken away Batgirl. Do you wish to suffer through that again?" Joker asked.

"NO! PLEASE NO!" cried Batgirl.

"Then you will have to do something for me Batgirl. Beg your master to let you cum. Convince me, and I will consider it."

Batgirl was too aroused to care about being ashamed at this point. "Please master, Master J. Please let me cum! I...I need to cum!"

"Master J huh? I like the sound of that. We may just need to have a few more horny brainstorming sessions! I still need some more convincing though."

"Master J, I will do anything for you, just let me cum."

"Anything, huh? I must be pretty good?"

"Yes. No one...has ever...done this to me..."

"And no one else ever will." Joker made the proper adjustments.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH YEEEEESSSS!!!! OH GOD YESSS!!!" Batgirl screamed. She was flushed from head to toe in a warm blanket of sexual satisfaction. She didn't know if she was Joker's pet yet, but at this point she didn't care about anything else but the wonderful release she just experienced, including the serum flooding her serum.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sweet!!
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

Batgirl's head remained dizzy with excitement and confusion the entire night. She knew that the serum was grabbing hold as her thoughts often wondered towards the sexual gratification Joker had presented to her. She went back and forth between absolute lust and total disgust. She needed to fight the serum as long as possible to buy her rescuers time! She needed Joker's throbbing cock or she might explode!

Joker had left her uncaged, Batgirl had nowhere to run...not that she would want to anyway. He was extremely pleased with the progress that they had made. Batgirl was reaching the tipping point of her transformation, she just needed a few more nudges...or thrusts. He was enjoying himself more than anytime he had ever recalled. Harley never put a big fight when he had turned her. Batgirl's struggles would make his victory extra sweet. Joker had left Batgirl wanting long enough though, it was time to strike while the iron was hot.

Joker entered Batgirl's room. She was awaiting for him like he had order previously, on her knees and face down. He could tell that there was a different air about her though for this session. She appeared to be glowing with excitement. She was almost broken.

"How may I serve you, Master J?" Barbara was saddened that those words were getting easier and easier to say. Nevertheless, she was unsuccessfully trying to mask her enthusiasm.

"Well my dear Harley-Bat, it looked like you were enjoying yourself quite a bit last night." Joker wanted to rub Batgirl's humiliation in her face as much as possible.

"I only gave in a moment of weakness...Master J."

"Oh no, my lovely Batgirl, I believe you want me now. I think the serum is getting too strong for your will to resist, not that you want to resist anyways, especially considering that you have vowed to do anything in exchange for an orgasm at my hand."

Batgirl's face turned bright red.

"Ah, so you want another one do you? Are you ready to take it further? You have been quite cooperative so far. All you have to do to get my cock is beg for it. This will not be a request derived from any stimulation either, I will not force it out of you Batgirl. Just let me know, on your own free will, that you want your master's cock like that dirty little Batslut that you are."

Batgirl didn't know want to do! How humiliating for her to admit that she wanted the Joker! She couldn't degrade herself like that, but deep down she was yearning for Joker...
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

"But Master J, any desires that I have been exhibiting have been from the serum, not of my own free will. Even if I wanted to do what you request of me, my free will would be inhibited by the serum. In order to comply with your request, Master J, I think it would be best if you were to remove the serum from me." Batgirl attempted to sound as convincing as possible.

"Oh my dear, dear Batgirl. I applaud your continuous attempts to dodge what you really what, but it is growing quite tiresome. I think that serum is working miracles for your attitude. You will just have to do the best you can with the free will you have got left. Besides, I think the serum is just bringing out your true nature. Aren't you enjoying your new lifestyle so far?" Joker could not help to mock what virtue Batgirl had left.

"No Joker, whatever behaviors and desires that have come from me during my capture have been a clear result of the serum and have nothing to do with my own inclinations."

"Think what you like Batgirl, but the clock cock is ticking. You are still trying to dodge my question. Do you want my cock? Speak now, because it won't be returning anytime soon."

Batgirl had run out of room to stall. This was tearing her apart. Joker was mastering her urges, and it made her burn for him even more. At this point all of Batgirl's confusion was only bringing her lust to a boil. Her passion outweighed her virtue, she needed to have Joker. Damn him, she thought. "Master J, I...I want you," mumbled Batgirl from down on her knees.

"I'm sorry Batgirl, I couldn't hear you. What was that?" Joker wasn't going to make this easy for his superheroine captive.

"I said I want you Master J."

"Oh Batgirl, I seem to be a little confused. Could you be a little more specific? I don't understand what you're getting at."

Barbara was becoming frustrated with all the extra humiliation he was making her endure throughout this affair. It did nothing to decrease her desire for Joker though, which made it all the more embarrassing.

"I want...I want your cock Master J."

"Oh, and how so Batgirl."

Barbara couldn't stand it anymore, she let the words rush right out of her, the desires the serum had made her feel. Now she was the one trying to prevent any stalling. "I want to please your cock. I want it to please me. I don't just want it, I NEED it. I need to be going down on it, and I need you to thrust deep inside of me, delivering me all of your cum." Batgirl's face turned more red than her hair. She could not believe what had come out of her mouth. She wanted to cry, but at the same time she felt almost relieved.

"Hahaha, excellent. So is the superheroine ready to become my super-slut."

"Yes, Master J."

"Then let's get you to work." Joker approached the kneeling Batgirl. His hand gently tilted her chin so that her masked eyes were facing upward towards him. She seemed docile, ready for what was to come...or cum. Joker took his free hand and unzipped his pants. "You're going to enjoy this."
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

HOT!!!! :)
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

Batgirl did not need to wait for any commands. She went straight to work on Joker's erect penis. She slowly brushed her tongue and lips along Joker's shaft and head to prepare to take it in. All the while she maintained eye contact with Joker. He was pleased with her enthusiasm. All the restraint in Barbara's head was put on pause the moment she admitted to Joker how much she wanted him. She knew the serum was in full force working its magic. Barbara wanted to get some pleasure out of this round of humiliation, and she was getting just that. She loved the way Joker tasted in her mouth, she could only hope that his cum would be even better. Barbara knew that her master would want her to accept his load.

After several minutes of licking Joker's cock Batgirl could not wait any longer to take Joker in her mouth. She didn't care if he was properly lubricated or not. For as delicate as she was to lick Joker, she was just as eager and forceful to make her master cum in her mouth. Her head bounced up and down to Joker's delight. She could hear her master moan in pleasure. Batgirl was doing such a good job that Joker didn't even bother to taunt her at this point. This increased Barbara's level of passion, and she approached Joker's penis with even more vigor.

Finally, Joker was no longer able to contain himself. "Yes, my little Bat-slut, oooooooo...." Joker withdrew his cock from her mouth. "Open wide my dear." Barbara did as she was told, with a hint of an evil smile crawling up her ruby lips. Joker finished himself all over her face. Batgirl tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth, but her face was covered with cum. "Now, now my little Bat-slut, make sure you finish your dinner." Barbara practically giggled with delight now that her inhibitions weren't holding her back. Her latex gloves swooped up the remaining cum. She licked each finger thoroughly clean. "Thank you Master J."

"Don't mention it Sweetcakes. After all, all you had to do was ask. Hahahaha. I bet you're burning for me by now my little Bat-slut." In fact, Barbara was. The lips of her vagina were glistening with moisture. She could not recall a time when had been more wet than this moment right now. She had to have Joker this instant. "Yes, Master J. I need you inside me." Joker took a couple of fingers just to feel his own handiwork. Batgirl squealed with approval. "There's just one more thing that you must do for me before you earn your reward my Bat-slut."

"What is it Master J? I'll do anything to have you," Batgirl said desperately.

"Take off that cowl of yours, and reveal to me my new Harley-Bat to be."
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

After Joker had made his request he turned on the video recording system in the room. He wanted to make sure the unmasking and deflowering of Batgirl would live on for generations. He planned to release the video when the time was right. Batgirl was enjoying herself so much until Joker had made his command. She felt like an ornery child who had just been scolded. Tears began streaming down Barbara's cowl and sliding off her cheeks. She knew that there was no choice to be made. The serum had full control of her, and it wasn't letting go. She needed to have Joker at this point. Barbara didn't even bother to resist, she just wanted her humiliation to end and the pleasure to begin. Her head bowed before Joker, and the only way she could respond was a sullen tone of, "As you wish, Master J." Her yellow-gloved hands reached for her purple cowl and slowly lifted it off of her head. Once Barbara's face came into view Joker's smile of delight evolved into more insane cackling. "Oh this is just too good! No wonder you're the virgin goody-two shoes that you are! After all, Barbara Gordon, the police commissioner's daughter has a reputation to uphold...and one that we'll be quickly changing. I bet daddy doesn't even know about your little Bat secret either. I can't wait to see his face when he finds out!" Despite Barbara's lustful inclinations she winced at the idea of her father discovering her alter-ego let alone her dealings with the Joker. However unnerving the feeling was, it wasn't enough to deter her from her lustful craving for her master, the Joker. "You have done well so far dear Batgirl. You're well on your way to becoming my Harley-Bat. I commend you on following through on your orders. It is clear that it is time you deserve your reward." The tingling of giddiness was crescendo-ed within Batgirl. Her pussy had never been so wet before, it was hungry Joker's cock and only Joker's cock. No man had ever driven her sex-crazy like this before. Barbara was biting her lower lip in order to contain the passion that was brewing between her thighs. "Rise from your knees Bat-slut, give your master a kiss." Batgirl practically jumped to her feet. She tightly pushed her hips and breasts against Joker and ran her gloved fingers through his green hair. She slowly submitted her juicy red lips to Joker, letting out a muffled squeal of delight when they touched. Barbara's tongue eventually made its way into Joker's mouth which lead to some pleased sounds of his own. Joker practically had to pry Batgirl off of him. He took her cowl out of her hand and reattached it to her costume. This was going to be a proper deflowering of the Batgirl. He could tell Batgirl was eagerly awaiting his cock. To be honest he was ready to finally enjoy her tight, hot little pussy. Joker's sexual experience allowed him to tease her for an ongoing amount of time, but it did not represent how much he wanted her. She was the most stunning creature he had ever come across. It made it that much sweeter that he was on the cusp of crushing her virtue, taming, and turning Batgirl to his side. She was going to make the most excellent Harley-Bat to rule by his side. It was time to enjoy his prize.

Joker grabbed Batgirl's arms with great force, it caught her off guard. He flipped her around and put her on the ground on all fours. Batgirl's torn costume allowed Joker to see Barbara's pussy that was glistening with desire for Joker's throbbing cock. "The virtuous heroine becomes evil's slave," said Joker. "Yes," whispered Batgirl. Joker slammed his cock inside of Batgirl. "OOOOOOO!!!!" Batgirl responded with relief, pleasure, and surprise by the foreign sensation. Joker thrusted fiercely within Batgirl while she was rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. She continued to let out girlish sounds of delight and gratitude. "Oooo Master J, yes Joker, oh yes!!!!" Joker was equally enjoying himself. His cock was enveloped by her tight little pussy. It was so warm, and he had never felt a woman who had been this wet for him. Batgirl's pussy was gushing with moisture for her master. Joker groaned pleasurably as Batgirl's pussy constricted around his dick, milking his cock for its cum. Joker continued forcing himself in and out of the superheroine. "Do you like it my darling Batslut? Do you want more?" asked Joker. "Yes! YES MASTER J!!! Please don't stop!" said Batgirl. Now on the precipice of orgasm she was delusional with sexual euphoria. Joker could sense it, she was ready to transition. "Are you ready to become my Harley-Bat, Batgirl? Will you be my queen of evil serving at my side." Barbara couldn't even think, words just flowed from her mouth. "YES, yes Master J I am your Harley-Bat!" Joker almost came hearing those words, Batgirl was his, mind, body, and spirit. "With your orgasm, you will complete your transition. Cum for me Batgirl, cum for me and dawn your new identity, the Harley Bat!" Hearing those words of dominance sent Barbara over the edge, "Yes Master J! YES!!! YES MY KING!!! I AM YOUR HARLEY-BAT!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...." Barbara's body constricted and flushed with mind blowing pleasure that she had ever experienced. She either didn't mind or didn't realize that she had turned herself over to Joker. Batgirl's submission was a mind blowing as well as a load blowing pleasure for him. His seed exploded into Batgirl's virgin womb. Batgirl ravaged the feeling. "Yesss..." she whispered. Joker had never been so full of cum, it would stop. He withdrew himself from Batgirl. He flipped her over and came on her chest, disgracing the symbol of the fallen Batgirl. Barbarba smiled in a delusional delight.

Batgirl laidd there, basking in the warm glow of her orgasm. Joker stood over her, his grin appeared even wider then usual. "My Harley-Bat, there is one thing you must know, now that you have given yourself to me. There was no serum. I had only injected you with minor sedatives to disorient you. Your desire for me and to become my Harley-Bat have been all your own."

Barabara went from complete euphoria to utter disgust. Her face morphed into a blank stare whispering, "no...".
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sweet twist!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Excellent story. Very effective transition. Interesting reveal. Will there be more? Will we actually see Harley-Bat helping Joker commit at least one crime and maybe face a hero in a new costume of her own? Hope so.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

I don't want to give too much away, but I will say this one isn't ending soon. Thank you for all the positive posts so far. This is my first attempt at writing a fic, so I apologize for the writing being a little crude. Also, I appreciate any further constructive feedback.
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

"There, there my Harley-Bat, there's no shame in knowing what you want. I just happened to shine a little light on it for you," said Joker as he laughed some more. The sight of Joker and seeing her Batgirl costume covered in his cum had quickly become menacing to Barbara. She was practically in tears because she felt as if she had betrayed herself, her father, Batman, and Gotham as a whole. Through her sobs she finally responded to the Joker.

"No, this wasn't my doing. This was a trick Joker! An awful, awful trick! Never would I succumb to such torture on my own free will! It goes against my superheroine code and everything I stand for," Batgirl said. She sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than she was trying to convince Joker.

"Oh, but you did succumb to all that pleasure my dear. And in that moment of passion you gave yourself to me. You willingly vowed to serve at my side as my Harley-Bat." Joker was certainly not going to let her forget that. Barbara's stomach dropped again when she remembered the words that flew out of her mouth during the heat of the moment. It didn't matter to her though. She was Batgirl, and she would remain so even though a nasty, nasty trick had been played on her.

"No Joker! I will never be your Harley-Bat! I will continue to fight for justice in Gotham no matter what!" Batgirl said as defiantly as possible.

"Oh Harley-Bat, let's not keep this charade going anymore," said Joker. "I know that you revealed your true self to me, and that you turned yourself over to me. You want to be controlled and dominated and turned into an evil little vixen yourself. Despite your stubborn attempts to maintain your dignity I am just going to have to prove you otherwise, because you now know deep down that you are my little Harley-Bat. So this is what we're going to do. If you truly are the virtuous Batgirl that you claim to be, you have my permission to leave this place at once. I will also give you the film that captured you surrendering your virginity to me, Barbara Gordon. All you have to do is walk out the door."

"Simple enough Joker, I'll see you when you're behind bars!" said Barbara. As she made her first step toward the door out of her and Joker's bed chambers there was a stopped for a moment. Hesitantly she spoke to the Clown Prince of Crime once more. "Is this another trap Joker? You've toyed with me far too long."

"Of course it's not a trap my little Batslut, you are free to go. Just only if you wish."

There was a pause as Batgirl thought for a moment. Then another thought had occurred to her. "Wait a moment Joker, I don't even know where I am. For all I know we could be stranded on some island. You must deliver me safely home you fiend!"

"Enough of your stalling Batgirl," Joker replied hastily. "I think you have made your choice." Joker quickly made his way over to her, took her in her arms, and kissed her in the most seductive manner he could conjure. Barbara's protests were muffled by Joker's lips. For a brief moment she tried to push him away, but her arms fell limp in a matter of seconds. All of that passion that she held felt for Joker that she was suppressing began swelling inside of her. Batgirl's moaning once again turned from protest to pleasure. She started to return Joker's kiss, but just as she did Joker withdrew his lips leaving Barbara crestfallen. "You see Batgirl, evil has seduced. Now you know it suits you better, and you are prepared to join me."

Barbara softly shook her head and whispered, "No..." Barbara didn't even realize that Joker was laying her down on their bed once again. As Joker caressed her breasts Batgirl moaned again. Her body was betraying her, or was it her mind? She was so confused and humiliated. How she could have true indecent feelings for Gotham's most notorious supervillain? Joker's fingers worked their way down to Barbara's pussy. He could feel her vagina secreting waves of moisture again, anticipating what was to come.

Batgirl maintained her struggle within her own mind though. "How could I live with myself knowingly giving him what he wants this time, aware of my own free will," she thought. Joker's fingers were zeroing in a Batgirl's clit, her pelvis was thrusting to his rhythm. Barbara still wanted to be Batgirl though, she wanted to fight for and protect the people of Gotham. She lived for it, she loved what she did. But the sensations Joker had made her feel, nothing else made her feel more alive. She didn't want to admit it, but being his captive, being at his sexual mercy enthralled her in ways she never thought possible.

Joker wasn't going to let Batgirl cum by hand this time though. He flipped Batgirl on to her stomach, her pussy warm and juicy for him. Joker unzipped his pants and was about to enter her, but was thrown off balance and fell backwards on the bed. Before he knew it Batgirl was up in his face with one of her yellow gloved hands clenching onto his tie. Batgirl had the most fierce look in her eyes, it almost startled Joker. Barbara looked Joker square in the face, "If you plan to have me rule by your side, give me the dignity of looking me in the eyes when you're fucking me...Master J." She rolled from her position onto her back taking Joker by the tie with her. He landed on top her. She pulled him all the way up to her face where she surrendered another kiss. Joker didn't know if he was more surprised or turned on. He did know it was time to transform Batgril into the Harley-Bat once and for all though.

Joker's stiff cock made it's way through Batgirl's tight little pussy. Batgirl moaned in ecstasy. She was lost in a trance of forbidden pleasure. Batgirl's pussy tried to clamp down on Joker's cock to keep it in place while it plunged in and out of her. Joker continued to fondle Batgirl's breasts through her suit and occasionally placed his tongue in her mouth. She returned the favor as a sign of gratitude. Joker could feel the tension in Barbara's body building. Now was the time to strike!

Joker went on with his penetration of Batgirl while he spoke to her. "Barbara Gordon, Batgirl, you have shown what a dirty little Batslut you can be. You have demonstrated your desire to be tamed and turned to evil. You are ready to join me, to rule Gotham with me. Say the words my sexy little Batslut, say the words and never look back. Join the side of evil, become the supervillainess who rules Gotham by my side, be my Evil Queen, be my Harley-Bat."

"I...I..." Barbara tried to fight it, but she couldn't suppress her desires any longer. "I WILL!" she shouted at last. "Make me your Evil Queen Joker, let me be your Harley-Bat! I am yours!" Barbara spoke the words in sexually euphoria, but they were as clear as day. She had submitted herself and her virtue to the Joker.

Joker was immensely pleased. "The cum now Barbara! With this orgasm you leave Batgirl behind and are Harley Bat forever! Cum with me!"

"OOOOO...OOOOOOOOO" Batgirl couldn't hold it in any longer. Hearing Joker speak of her being the Joker's forever sent her over the edge. "YESSSS!!!!!!!! FUCK YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" Barbara's body had exploded like never before as Joker erupted inside of her. The tips of her fingers, toes, and noes all tingled in great sensation. As Batgirl laid there she knew that her identity was evolving. She couldn't stop the desire that was within her. She didn't care about betraying everyone as long as the pleasure never ended. Barbara knew there was no going back to Batgirl, she was now the Harley-Bat.

Batgirl and Joker woke up from their post-coital slumber after a while. Even though Batgirl had surrendered herself to Joker her interactions would take some getting used to. At this point she was only a slave to his sexual desires, not all of his evil deeds, yet. Fortunately Joker rose from the bed and initiated conversation.

"You may now be Harley-Bat on the inside, but it is time for you to display your true colors." Joker motioned Barbara to the middle of the room. She did so without question. "Remove your costume," he ordered. Batgirl did so in a submissive and timid manner. Even though she was ready for her new life she was going to miss being Batgirl. A few soft tears swelled in her eyes. Batgirl removed her cowl and her tattered and disgraced Batgirl suit, finally taking off her yellow gloves. The tears fell down her cheeks.

"Now," said Joker, "this will be a little more fitting for my Harley-Bat." He reached into the closet that was attached to their bedchamber. Joker pulled out the Harley-Bat suit. It was all made out of leather and custom made to fit Barbara's petite figure. "Put it on my dear, let me see my Harley-Bat. Barbara did as she was told, offering no resistance. She ran the form fitting purple pants up her legs. There was a zipper that ran over the crotch for Joker's convenience. Barbara actually liked the idea of easy access. Next were the bright green, high-heeled boots. She then accepted Joker's assistance when putting on the shiny, pleathery white corset. Across her chest was the Bat symbol crest, just like on her old costume. However, this Bat symbol was purple with a bright green lining. Barbara also fitted on the bright green gloves that ran up halfway between her elbows and shoulders.

"Now just stand still and let me add a few touches my dear," said Joker. From beneath the bed he pulled out a makeup kit. Barbara closed her eyes as Joker went to work. When he was finished her face was all white, just like Joker's, but her luscious lips were now covered in shiny, black lipstick. Joker placed Harley-Bat's purple eye mask on her face. The final piece to her outfit was a collar that Joker fastened around Barbara's neck. In sparkly, purple jewels it read, "Joker's."

"Well Harley-Bat, are you ready to see yourself?" Joker asked.

"Yes, Master J," replied Harley-Bat. Barbara actually was eager to see her costume. She wanted to be as sexy as possible for her master.

Joker turned Barbara around to a full length mirror. She glanced for a while, but something stirred in her immediately. A wicked smile crawled across her face. Barbara knew that Batgirl was dead. She was now Harley-Bat.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent I look for ward to more.
patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

holy Harley-Bat
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

There's no going back now, Babs! :weirdo:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
psiber8
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Love this story, now want to see where else it goes and have been waiting with baited breath... :geek:
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

My apologies, the last couple of months have been fairly busy. I have a general idea of where I want the story to go, but I would like to hear any suggestions. Is there anything you guys and gals would like to see happen?
TheDude2434
Neophyte
Neophyte

I hope to see Harley-Bat help Joker enslave another superheroine, possibly Supergirl?
psiber8
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I would love to see the downfall of the caped crusaders at Batgirl's hands (or at least helping hands) and perhaps even the ultimate betrayal of who she once was...her father's capture by Joker. Looking forward to seeing more!
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

I regret to inform you that I will not be able to finish the story at this time. However, I give permission to whoever would like to take it from here to please add on. Thank you for all the feedback.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good story. I can't see how anyone can add to this already wonderful story. I loved it.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Great story, too bad you were unable to finish this story, of course I know all to well about those life interruptions!