Defeat/Death of Heroines

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
meepmeep
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Love the idea of Wonder Woman being defeated in battle and losing her powers after being fucked by whoever kicked her ass. She's left trashed in an alley on the street, and has to rebuild her life in man's world as a normal, mortal woman. She takes a job as a secretary or whatever to get by and constantly gets sexually harassed and disrespected and sobs throughout the rest of her life thinking of the loss of her amazing abilities and her newfound powerlessness.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I've heard a lot of requests for that ending from readers of my stories. I even wrote something along those lines before deciding to go in a brighter, more upbeat direction. Maybe one day I'll write it that way.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

meepmeep wrote:has to rebuild her life in man's world as a normal, mortal woman. She takes a job as a secretary or whatever to get by and constantly gets sexually harassed and disrespected and sobs throughout the rest of her life thinking of the loss of her amazing abilities and her newfound powerlessness.
For me the powers don't make the hero. WW wouldn't just give up because she was "depowered" she'd go all batman or iron man and find a way to keep fighting. The determination to defeat evil and to fight on is what makes her a hero and why she's a danger to villains, not that she's got a cheat code that lets her breeze past the thugs.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Does WW lose her powers if she's defeated? I didn't think that was a thing?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This idea doesn't seem to have much fantasy in it. Wonder Woman loses her powers in the first sentence and becomes mortal. From then on, it's an all too real story of an ordinary woman being abused at work. The tone seems to be "You're nothing special, you uppity bitch."

Depowerment can be a powerful plot device in a fantasy story. However, the idea of an unremarkable secretary getting sexually harassed in a "man's world" is just a bit grim and depressing to me. If I wanted that stuff, I'd be jacking off to industrial tribunal hearings.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Once in a while I delude myself into thinking I'm the wittiest wordsmith on this site.

Then HA comes by and shows me where I really belong. :hmm:
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Heroine Addict wrote:If I wanted that stuff, I'd be jacking off to industrial tribunal hearings.
In fairness some of those comittee chairwomen are absolute filth and weapons grade mental, usually the ones that are partner at the more respectable high street solicitor's.
NoonShadow
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm with the general consensus on this topic. There is a rare occasional where the death of the heroine is hot, but it needs to be handled well, as the ultimate final failure and disgrace. Somewhat more effective is killing off an ancillary character, though. Instead of killing Wonder Woman, make her watch Steve Trevor's death, knowing that she failed to save him. Better yet if you can directly tie that death to her humiliation-give her some erotic task to complete, and when she fails, she sees him die.

Even that is very dark, though, and handled poorly, it's very unappealing. There's so many other humiliations to stack upon a heroine without needing someone to die, and they can all be very tasty.
Johanna
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Death by torture can be hot but I'm a bigger fan of openended imprisonment and torture; superhuman heroines like Power Girl and Wonder Woman are not only more resilient but have longer lifespans too and that makes the ordeal worse (better) in some ways than a kill (this is also from a victim fantasy point of view; it's just easier to imagine yourself being tortured than killed, you can just magnify real pain you've felt.)
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I am not a fan of death in the end myself. I can deal with either the villain turns her into his/slave or just leaving the superheroine there humiated.
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

To me the heroine should lose but not be killed or ruined permanently... It should always be open to a sequel ;)
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As one who tries to write with a degree of realism in my stories death has an important role. While I may not kill my central heroine the sidekicks and characters within her world always will face dangers of their own. It is their peril that impacts on the heroine. If only she got there in time, if only the villain had left her friends out of it and so on. But death when it comes is not usually written for pleasure, it is merely for the plot.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Philo Hunter wrote:
9 years ago
As a writer death is a very limiting tool. Once a character is dead they are done being usable except in stories set before than. I know bringing characters back to life is big in the superhero genre, but it's something I've always felt distasteful as a reader.

Also from the perspective of someone who writes erotica for profit "snuff" is one of those kinks it's best to stay away from if you want to be able to sell your stuff in major markets (such as Amazon). Even if the death its self isn't erotisised it's one of those subjects it's best to keep out of your work, just to be on the safe side.
Oh disagree! This is all fantasy. You can kill a heroine in one story, and have her back in the next. I mean, we all KNOW it's make up. If you can believe a woman has superpowers, I'm sure you can set aside the fact a heroine died in one story and is back for another one.

Personally, I like the stories where the heroine dies, having written a number of them. I got sick of the heroine always winning or finding a way out in every story so it's fun to write an ending where it's a death ending. My two cents.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I got sick of the heroine always winning or finding a way out in every story
Really? I thought the heroines lost in most fan stories?
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
7 years ago
I have to admit that death scenarios intrigue me but it has to be very well handled, either in a video or story. And there have to be consequences, either in following stories or the conclusion of the story after the heroine's death. On the other hand, the manner of death is important too. I'm not into huge blood baths or sliced throats. That's over the line to me. Any kind of butchery would lose me. I'd say Bluestone's video "Supernova: Jailbreak" is about the level I appreciate.
I for one love bluestones productions fir they provide both versions in almost all of their productions and from the sound of his demand the death variations are just as much in demand more so than what you read about
Another thing about them is the fact that they do quite a bit of costume damage stuff which fir me is what really sells the total defeat of the heroines :)
About the only thing is Thier strangled series I did get one where the video was like 18 minutes or something like that and I swear about 7-8 minutes was poor Darkwing being strangled now of course there are those fans but I would think that is just a little over the top at least for my taste anyways :(

If you had to pick the best if defeating ( my love is the infamous breaking if the back scenes and most are done where the have the heroine up in the air and they begin to drop her / then it cut to the next filming segment where the show her being slammed usually on the knee
Not to often do you see a full view from the beginning to the actual landing on the knee
These are the ones that really sell it for me
Bluestone and their last Doomskayer combo did this marvellously probably because if the villains actual size and ability to carry the scene from beginning to end without any real danger to the lovely actresses:)

I'm also pretty sue that he fans her know about an actres that goes by the name of Cassidy (Rye films and SHG)who in my opinion does theses scenes freaking fearlessly she and another aylssa Breadson ( RYE and NGC productions) also really take these moves to the limit full view of the actual move that's why I love them so :)

Being a fan if wrestling fir some time there is a move that I think would really sell the defeating of a Superheroine and that would be the pile driver( though dangerous ) it is another bone/neck breaking move that just crushes the victim
Just my 2 cents on the pummelling way that a death scenerio should be played out :ninja:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^^^^
With Bluestone the extreme versions usually are the ones that have more nudity, so I think that is the attraction for many rather than the death ending itself.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
^^^^^^
With Bluestone the extreme versions usually are the ones that have more nudity, so I think that is the attraction for many rather than the death ending itself.
Well put and probably a valid aspect
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think a cool "ending" for say a team of female heroines would be for the villain that has them captured impregnating them both during the same ordeal...he gets away then flash forward 9 months to where they are both very pregnant...like imagine this happening to Ultra Woman and Dyna Girl.....hot or not??? Thats one way to end a heroine for a while..
UKchick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
I think a cool "ending" for say a team of female heroines would be for the villain that has them captured impregnating them both during the same ordeal...he gets away then flash forward 9 months to where they are both very pregnant...like imagine this happening to Ultra Woman and Dyna Girl.....hot or not??? Thats one way to end a heroine for a while..
Hot xx
Ricky89
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I will love to see Wonder Woman defeated in public by Cheetah
ck1402
Neophyte
Neophyte

I do enjoy the death of a heroine. However it uas to be done well. Having a heroine in battle get knocked down and her neck snapped does really nothing for me. However add an auxilary character and the heroines own lust causes the characters death etc. The humiliation of the heroine and the path towards their demise is as important as the actual death.

Mainly i enjoy the erotic deaths and peril traps. I am a big fan of old school traps (saw mill, etc). Where the heroine doesnt escape.

Or the heroine is trapped and is being used while they watch their friend/sidkick in the perdicament. Knowing they are helpless to save them.

The darker side of things can be very intriguing when done well. The build up and circumstances are just as important as the actual act/execution.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

ck1402 wrote:
6 years ago
I do enjoy the death of a heroine. However it uas to be done well. Having a heroine in battle get knocked down and her neck snapped does really nothing for me. However add an auxilary character and the heroines own lust causes the characters death etc. The humiliation of the heroine and the path towards their demise is as important as the actual death.

Mainly i enjoy the erotic deaths and peril traps. I am a big fan of old school traps (saw mill, etc). Where the heroine doesnt escape.

Or the heroine is trapped and is being used while they watch their friend/sidkick in the perdicament. Knowing they are helpless to save them.

The darker side of things can be very intriguing when done well. The build up and circumstances are just as important as the actual act/execution.
I agree with you whole-heartedly on all your points, sir. Well said! :thumbup:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
ck1402
Neophyte
Neophyte

@@DrDominator9 Your Wonder Woman and the Superheroine Serial Killer is among one of my top favorites.