Goblin Gambit is LIVE

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

The sequell to "Goblin Glory" is now published. Only on Amazon and in KU.

Life is comfortable for Ariana. Forced out of the rangers, blamed for a bloody border war, she finds herself back in the House of Samus as a house slave. Not a perfect life, but one she understood. Life is easier when you only have to obey.

Then Lord Grimwald showed up with an offer. Is it a chance to redeem herself? Restore her honor? All she had to do was go back into the Wastelands and rescue a princess held by a goblin warlord. Easier said than done.

Ariana finds herself back in the hands of goblins. At their beck and call, with all that entails. But she has a mission and friends to help her. Ariana has to use all her feminine wits and wiles to complete her mission, and hopefully survive it.

:cylon: :yahoo:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is there a link?
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Is there a link?
Yes, lick on the Amazon ad/button at bottom and it will take you there.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hmm does nothing for me. That square white Amazon a with the line under it? Also licking doesn't work either :giggle:
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Hmm does nothing for me. That square white Amazon a with the line under it? Also licking doesn't work either :giggle:
I haven't tried licking it, despite what I said. (account hacked by the alt-right Progressive ninjas). My monitor is much to dirty to lick.

Anyway, when I click directly over the cover image it takes me to the Amazon page.

But here's an actual link. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09XVQ3339/
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I tried both silver and dark themes and all I see is that square A logo and no ability to click on a link. Odd. Maybe my ad blocker is blocking it.

One thing looking at the desc on the book might be to add a list of fetishes this book covers like Bondage, Sex, Warrior, Romance etc.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
I tried both silver and dark themes and all I see is that square A logo and no ability to click on a link. Odd. Maybe my ad blocker is blocking it.

One thing looking at the desc on the book might be to add a list of fetishes this book covers like Bondage, Sex, Warrior, Romance etc.
That would be nice, but the problem with that is it alerts Amazon to things they don't like. It's best to not rile that beast.