"Prey" Hidden Vault's LAST VIDEO!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Hidden Vault Entertainment
Producer
Producer

"PREY," Hidden Vault Entertainment's final video starring the red hot MIKAELA is now available!

Get it at https://www.heroinearena.com/prey

Watch as ex-special forces operative LIEUTENANT SONYA WEBB encounters trouble after entering the compound of the notorious GEORGE VAN HOLT.

CONTAINS:
AOH with torture including punches & jumper cable electrocution
handcuffs behind the back
girl power
taser
belly punches
gut kicks
choking
bear hug
low blows
steel pipe blows
Black Widow-style finishing move
OTS carry

Purchase "Prey" here https://www.heroinearena.com/prey

Dearest fans and friends,

Heroine Arena will be closing on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2018, which coincides with the end of Labor Day weekend here in the U.S. If you still haven’t seen any of our previous episodes then I highly recommend purchasing them now. Also, for a limited time we will offer, for a premium price, private customs. For details go to our website and click on the “PRIVATE CUSTOMS” tab.

On a personal note, this isn’t necessarily a goodbye. After the site closes I may occasionally drop by to comment or reply here or on other sites. In any case, I would like to say, thank you, thank you, thank you for all your support! Along the way, I learned a lot from you, and this experience has helped me develop significantly as a producer and filmmaker. You have been nothing less than awesome, and I truly appreciate how passionate you all are about this genre!

Also, please check the Lounge for a PSA which I will be posting shortly.

Thanks again!

Finn
Webb holding gun.JPG
Webb holding gun.JPG (40.9 KiB) Viewed 6349 times
Webb interrogated 2.JPG
Webb interrogated 2.JPG (46.03 KiB) Viewed 6349 times
AOH spread 3.JPG
AOH spread 3.JPG (56.27 KiB) Viewed 6349 times
Webb elbows Garner.JPG
Webb elbows Garner.JPG (45.63 KiB) Viewed 6349 times
van Holt takes down Webb.JPG
van Holt takes down Webb.JPG (38.34 KiB) Viewed 6349 times
Webb held by Davis.JPG
Webb held by Davis.JPG (49.4 KiB) Viewed 6349 times
https://vimeo.com/hiddenvault
Twitter @HiddenVault
MAV6666
Henchman
Henchman

[Replicating my review at the preview thread] Bought it and enjoyed it! It is a short clip and packs a lot of elements that people will like I'm sure: M/F fighting with good reactions, a brief handcuff arms behind scene with some face blows, an AOH electro scene (my favorite; especially since she's awakened with some water to the face), a brief escape, and then an upper spreadeagle belly and face punching scene. "Mikaela" looks great, especially once she's stripped of her shirt to a tube top which shows her fit upper body. My only complaint is that the movie wasn't longer :p Thanks Finn and wish you the best in whatever you do now!
Producer
Producer

MAV6666 wrote:
5 years ago
[Replicating my review at the preview thread] Bought it and enjoyed it! It is a short clip and packs a lot of elements that people will like I'm sure: M/F fighting with good reactions, a brief handcuff arms behind scene with some face blows, an AOH electro scene (my favorite; especially since she's awakened with some water to the face), a brief escape, and then an upper spreadeagle belly and face punching scene. "Mikaela" looks great, especially once she's stripped of her shirt to a tube top which shows her fit upper body. My only complaint is that the movie wasn't longer :p Thanks Finn and wish you the best in whatever you do now!
Hey Mav, thanks a lot for watching this and posting these reviews so quickly! Very much appreciated! I hope we can at least get a fan to commission a private custom from us so that we can work with Mikaela again. As you saw, she's quite a beauty and has got lots of potential. As for the running time, like I said on the other site, I would have loved nothing more than to stretch it beyond 11 min. Honestly, I was relieved we got even that much out of this. The 1-day shoot, particularly with that type of lighting which you appreciated, ate up more time than it usually takes to set up a shot. But I suppose that's often the price you pay when elevating quality. Anyway, thanks again for this review and the kind words.
Twitter @HiddenVault
Producer
Producer

FINAL WEEKEND! We are CLOSING IN 2 DAYS (September 3, 2018)!. This is your LAST CHANCE to get any of our titles! Thank you!
Twitter @HiddenVault
voyeurn3
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

She kinda looks like Olga Kurylenko
jmulberry024
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this? I'm a few years late to the party :)

-J