Wunder Woman Rebirth (Wildkat Korea)

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looks like, possibly, Wildkat is releasing his Wunder Woman Rebirth video finally. Descriptions on his YouTube channel still announce that his website server is down but that you can email him directly to purchase it. One good thing, by this trailer, it looks to be a really good movie. He did mention some months back the lengths he went to in order to create a truly epic video, and I'd have to say, at least just by the looks of this trailer, it looks like he did. (This isn't the same previously released 3 min YouTube video)

So have a look and make up your own minds. But it looks pretty amazing to me. (But damn if he just had English speaking actors. LOL!)

And this is the email he displays for purchase: [email protected]
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

She’s hot
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great work! Good luck to them with the release, she is indeed lovely!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

i bought it from wildkat. i emailed him and he tried sending me a paypal invoice. it did not arrive after waiting for 15 minutes. he tried again and again. then i asked him to just send me his email address and the price of the video, so i could sent him the money directly from my paypal account. that worked, and he sent back the download links. he was very responsive on email. download server can be fast but also drops out after several minutes. email him at [email protected]

as for the movie, it is sooo f-ing hot and sexy i could only watch the 1st scene where wonder woman is beign hit with the laser. i stopped midway in the scene. the peril and intensity is so exquisite and overwhelming! i have not yet recovered enough to watch the rest but i expect i will be blown away minute-by-minute.
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I have purchased previous films by Wildkat and while I agree they are great in terms of production values, story, locations and actress, it never quite does it for me as there's very little humiliation or stripping - my two main interests in this genre.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

To anyone who's seen the full movie, does this episode include the scene where WW is strangled and defeated in the mud by a robot masked villain?

I recall seeing some promo shots from the producers blog. Not sure if this was the right movie/episode.
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(spoiler alert!) now that i have watched it fully and rewatched it again: this is only part 1 where she is hit by the laser and then goes to her apartment in pain. we also learn that she took most of the damage to her abdomen, belt of strength, based on her clutching and crying. she then gets a surprise visit from her boyfriend and must maintain her secret identity. she throws a trenchcoat over her costume. she remains in costume throughout, except for a debooting in her apartment. she is constantyl in pain, even while reluctantly meeting her boyfriend outside her apartment. she even pricks her finger on a rose he gives her and she seems shocked and surprised, probably signalling that she lost her invulnerability. finally there is a death ending where she's pounded into cracked earth by another laser from space. presumably, the opening 3 minutes where she dreams of her demise at the hands of the robot and the nazi superwoman happens in a future film. there is a to-be-continued slate at the end. needless to say, part 2 cannot come soon enough!
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

also, regarding when part 2 will be released, someone asked about this to wildkat in korean language on his youtube page. i paated his reply into google translate to get english:
"Sorry. Originally, it was scheduled to be about two weeks later, but I can not tell you the exact release date because the site recovery problem is also broken now. I will edit it as soon as possible and let you know about it on YouTube now. Thank you."

so, it seems wildkat will possibly try and fix his web site which is where he will sell the video, outside of doing direct sales via email exchange. thus, part2 will probably be delayed many weeks. let's hope for sooner.
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

wwlover2 wrote:
5 years ago
(spoiler alert!) now that i have watched it fully and rewatched it again: this is only part 1 where she is hit by the laser and then goes to her apartment in pain. we also learn that she took most of the damage to her abdomen, belt of strength, based on her clutching and crying. she then gets a surprise visit from her boyfriend and must maintain her secret identity. she throws a trenchcoat over her costume. she remains in costume throughout, except for a debooting in her apartment. she is constantyl in pain, even while reluctantly meeting her boyfriend outside her apartment. she even pricks her finger on a rose he gives her and she seems shocked and surprised, probably signalling that she lost her invulnerability. finally there is a death ending where she's pounded into cracked earth by another laser from space. presumably, the opening 3 minutes where she dreams of her demise at the hands of the robot and the nazi superwoman happens in a future film. there is a to-be-continued slate at the end. needless to say, part 2 cannot come soon enough!
Thanks for the detailed description. Is humiliation a theme at all?
integfred
Neophyte
Neophyte

dont even bother with buying this one. there is no peril or anything in it other than a laser scene. No badguys no beat downs, no nothing. 99% of it is just drama and people talking or walking around.
visit my artwork at https://integfred.deviantart.com/gallery/

thanks!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Gents we have a spoiler button
When you are in full edit mode you can select it from above the box to write your message (I think it is an eye symbol)
Spoiler
Yes it is an eye with a line through it on the far right beside 'Screenplay' just write your message between the brackets it creates
Click on Show above
Please use it!

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

:idea:
tallyho wrote:
5 years ago
Gents we have a spoiler button
When you are in full edit mode you can select it from above the box to write your message (I think it is an eye symbol)
Spoiler
Yes it is an eye with a line through it on the far right beside 'Screenplay' just write your message between the brackets it creates
Click on Show above
Please use it!
thanks!
rpardojr2205
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have a question:

Does anyone knows the of the actress from his first movie (wunder woman 1977)

In the WW 1977 Expansion there´s her cast name (Jae-Eun Jeong) but didn´t got any information from her or any other movies starring her but 2 wrestling movies (korean irongirl match)

Hope if you know any other movies starring her please let me know

Thanks for your time!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wildkat is a member here - you could try messaging him directly

Bert

I'm pretty sure Wildkat was abducted by aliens. He hasn't been active on his site for about six months.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Possibly true but a notification he has a message here might bring him back...

rpardojr2205
Neophyte
Neophyte

hopefully
Satin1951
Neophyte
Neophyte

🙏
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Looks like he's back in business. He just uploaded this preview on youtube.
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

I love their work! They put a ton of effort into the vids and it really shows!
rpardojr2205
Neophyte
Neophyte

he is the best asian producer/moviemaker, great queality standars, actress selection, story tellings, references, etc.

hopefully his next projects won´t have the same time delays.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

It says now available on his site, glad to see them back in some capacity!
Bert

Well this is a pleasant surprise. I thought we'd never hear from Wildkat again. It appears there are two more installments of his Rebirth run of Wonder Woman vids, both to be released within the next two months. No word yet on his impressive looking Supergirl vid or series. hopefully that will see the light of day also.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Part 2 is available now if you email Wildkat for it: [email protected] .

The file size is 2.66Gb. For mobile, it's 771.73Mb.

The film duration is 36 minutes and 50 seconds.
rpardojr2205
Neophyte
Neophyte

just purchased yesterday, maybe the best SHIP movie in the last couple of years!!!
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

There is still no information anywhere on his site about the film. No trailer or anything but some old blog posts.

I was right that WK hasn't changed one bit. Promised release dates that are not met (over and over) with zero communication to his customers.

Right now he's pretty much asking people to fork over 50$ on total blind faith as he hasn't even posted a description/synopsis of the movie.

Many people are also complaining about paying and not getting a dl link or that the downloads simply don't work. Pretty much the exact same situation as when WK released episode 1.

While his movies look promising, the way he runs his store/productions is super amateur. It really boggles my mind to see how someone could be so good at one thing but be so terrible at something else. It's kinda sad because this is clearly why his business has been struggling since the last release.
Bert

I took the plunge and bought this. I was a huge fan of WildKat's first WW vid, and I enjoyed parts of his subsequent work. I sent an email from the Superheroinedream website, received the Paypal bill quickly, then received the link almost immediately. The download was painless. It's a big file though.

And the video? There's a brief recap of part 1 (which I never bought) and then on with part 2.
Spoiler
It's mostly a fight between WW and what ends up being a robot. The scenario is loosely based on the sword fight at the end of I think the first or second episode of Season 2 of the Lynda Carter series.
Is it good? Well, the video quality is very high, the costume is awesome, and the actress is quite beautiful. The style is a bit off-putting, at least to me. Wildkat's first video was quite closely based on Mind Stealers from Space, and I loved it. Wildkat has more recently indicated that he views that first effort as amateurish. Personally, I think he has gone too far in his efforts to be a better filmmaker. The editing is annoying and obtrusive, with many cuts and angles. It's like Paul Greengrass and Ed Wood had a love child who grew up to be Wildkat. That said, there's some pretty good action here. I'm not a huge fan of the front bearhug, but there's a good one here. Cries of pain, rag-dolling, and she eventually fights her way out of it rather than just being let go.

Oddly, the actual episode is only about 15 minutes long. The other 15 or so minutes consist of 2 alternate endings that contain more fighting scenes. The alternate scenes aren't quite as annoyingly edited and have some great stuff, although some of the action isn't perfectly choreographed. Overall, I'd say if you've enjoyed Wildkat's earlier work you won't be disappointed here. It's pricey, but you get very high resolution video and some pretty cool action. I wish Wildkat would back off a little from overproducing and just tell the story.
Last edited by Bert 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

It doesn't help that Wildkat is constantly posing as other people on his own forum board, talking about how great the finished video product is. "Arty" is obviously him based on a few grammatical details I noticed. There are two others which I also suspect are him as well.

On the one hand, I feel sorry for him because the video was barely up for 72 hours and it's already being illegally downloaded on a certain filesharing site. On the other hand, $43.95 is a steep price for a 35-minute video which doesn't have a lot of erotic content in it and has two minutes of recap as well, and the whole video treads the line of what constitutes as a parody in the eyes of the legal system.

In the end, it's a very slippery slope. I wish him luck, but he doesn't help himself sometimes. I encourage people though to BUY THE VIDEO, as there is a serious shortage of quality WW video product out there in western-hemisphere of SHiP, especially with Clips4Sale. The quality of this final product blows away all other competitors.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

This Wildkat guy just seems incredibly dense and it seems he has nobody to blame but himself at this point.

I check his site every few days hoping for a trailer and stumbled upon his blog where one of his fans literally told him the same thing you posted Shakeshift. He warned Wildkat that his movie was being pirated and even offered to privately email him links of all the share sites so that he could file a takedown request. And they mentioned that having a long period between a private pre-release and an official release was not a good business decision due to the inevitable piracy. This resulted in Wildkat pretty much insulting his own fan via a reply from his fake Arty account and rambling on about something completely off topic. Quite strange.

It's pretty sad because from what I can see, his films are pretty high quality and would have been much more successful if he followed a standard and proven business model.
Valik10
Producer
Producer

I dont understand why the scenes at the very end where they have WW in the warehouse arent shown longer? That was the highlight of his "first three minutes trailer" and then its just glossed over. I expected more of that action ..like the ceiling hold on WW..her belt taken off etc its just not in there? very odd
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't forget that English is not his first language so he might be interpreting things a bit differently or responding in a way that he thinks is right but then again he sounds a little nutty so who knows? :weirdo:
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic wrote:
4 years ago
Don't forget that English is not his first language so he might be interpreting things a bit differently or responding in a way that he thinks is right but then again he sounds a little nutty so who knows? :weirdo:
I don't think it's a language issue. He knows what he is saying and he's lied to me 3 times in 3 separate email replies.
My personal opinion is that Wildkat is not to a producer to be trusted and I would advise against supporting people like him.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

How is the 2nd film in terms of peril for WW? lots of it teased in what is out there.
hiyaboy15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

A scene for ya folks 😄
Attachments
BFB043A4-D58D-4FFC-BD5B-C4107FD3F5D3.gif
BFB043A4-D58D-4FFC-BD5B-C4107FD3F5D3.gif (37.17 MiB) Viewed 18841 times
B206365E-0AC6-4536-8935-8D0AB5C2B157.gif
B206365E-0AC6-4536-8935-8D0AB5C2B157.gif (25.71 MiB) Viewed 18841 times
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

hiyaboy15 wrote:
4 years ago
A scene for ya folks 😄
grrrr!! dang robots!!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Apparently there's a third part to this video where Wonder Woman is taken to a warehouse and worked over even more. It's teased at the end of this video and in his clip of the first three minutes of this episode. But he made it seem like that action sequence is in this part which it's not.
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

http://superheroinedream.com/long-time-no-see-guys/

you guys and gals gotta read this thread on wildkat's forum. he came out of hiding and posted after a year or so. he's making some pretty bold claims. with all the good stuff from rye, rye-uk, tbfe, lucia, shl, etc., 2021 could become the very best year for superheroines in peril!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Hope he is able to deliver. I was really intrigued by the teasers for his Supergirl film and the film with Wonder Woman getting beaten up and rolled in the mud with her costume getting all dirty was absolutely incredible. Hope to see more like that from him in the future. Interesting that he is also making some XXX related stuff for WW.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Very much enjoyed his "Mask of Kashnaktu" especially because of the nice supervillainess transformation..so it's nice to see Wildkat back in general, but I'm even more intrigued about the "original heroine" with "fetish elements" he is promising in the near future in his comments. I'm wondering what he'll come up with - will it be something very fresh, or lean more on the tropes of either WW77 or the Giga crowd?
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

website down, looks like he's done
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

That's too bad... they actually made pretty good stuff from what i can see from the trailers.
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

I don't think he's done. He was planning on launching a new website as well as another episode of his supergirl series. Both of those things were supposed to happen a few months ago, but it always takes him way longer to finish things than he expects. I have a feeling the website will be down until the new one is done, and I suspect the new site won't go up until the launch of the Supergirl video. And that could be any time from tomorrow to several months from now.

In the meantime, the website would just be a comment section of people yelling at him for being late all the time.
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yeah, that's my read too.
SHL
Producer
Producer

I dunno I have permission to share this but I emailed him a month ago to tell him his website was down. I don’t think he knew of me as a producer but an inquiring customer. This was his response

“Hi, this is Wildkat.
I'm currently having some serious issues with my website.
I've had some uneasy moments before, like the homepage going down from time to time, but I've always managed to get it back up and running,
I think it's time for some major surgery.

I'm currently considering two options.
Hire an outside company to restore the website and update the unstable system and user-friendliness.
Or I'd have to abandon my current website and upload my content to a company like Patreon.

The former seems difficult given my current financial situation, and the latter is not a platform that works well with my content.
I'm also looking into other companies, and I'll make an announcement on YouTube when I finalize the details.

PS - For the record, I have no intention of giving up on this genre, no matter how hard it gets, and I will continue to work tirelessly to make the movies and content that fans want to see.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and will keep you posted on my YouTube channel for more details.
Thank you.

Wildkat”
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'd recommend he get a paypal account then tie that to an e-junkie account. E-junkie is an online store that automates your whole process of purchase, shopping cart and billing through paypal. I use it for my store products. He can then just set up a regular web page somewhere and point it to his e-junkie store.
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Nope, this is Wildkat. He'll find a solution that takes 100 times more work and months to complete. I know that sounds pretty rude. I like some of his videos, but the man is stubborn beyond measure and a perfectionist's perfectionist. I expect part 2 of his Supergirl video, which was filmed about three years ago, to be available sometime this fall.
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

I get annoyed because I like his videos so much and want more of them. haha. But the madness of the process probably somehow feeds into the work. Such is creative output.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

He doesn't really run a business, he does all this as more as a personal project and obsession. I think he is really only doing the online stuff to get enough money to continue, then go dark for months until funds dry up. He has posted several times stating that he is broke or needs to work regular jobs to continue his hobby.

As others have mentioned here, the guy is extremely stubborn and has never once met any of his own deadlines. His WW XXX movie was fully filmed in 2019 and I doubt it'll release anytime soon.
dodosony
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Considering the degree of his video such as plot design, costume, and picture quality, I prefer to recognize Mr. Wildcat as a part-time superheroine film maker that has a perfectionism which became the enemy of complete his schedule on time. So, probably we should forgot about the timeline, wait until he finished all his work, and polished the final product to meet his expectation.