"Wonder Woman Ragged and Ravaged XXX" from Primal

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
PrimalNymph
Producer
Producer

"Wonder Woman Ragged and Ravaged XXX" from Primal

Post by PrimalNymph »

Raven Hart is not our first Wonder Woman by any means, but she may be the Wonder Woman who's squirted the most. By a lot. Other than drenching the bed, in this video, Wonder Woman is limp, dazed, or out the majority of the time. This is in the same sense as the Warrior Girl clip with Lily Adams, for a bit of a frame of reference. Since Raven is not being ko'd with a continuously present mask, she wakes up a bit more and tries to fight back, but she keeps getting subdued before she can gather her strength. Gifs are below. There are two editions available:

Full XXX release: https://clips4sale.com/53607/17529652
Groping and forced orgasms only: http://clips4sale.com/50111/17610166

PrimalNymph
Producer
Producer

Re: "Wonder Woman Ragged and Ravaged XXX" from Primal

Post by PrimalNymph »

Trio.jpg
Trio.jpg (413.48 KiB) Viewed 7993 times
Grab.jpg
Grab.jpg (420.7 KiB) Viewed 7993 times
FO1.jpg
FO1.jpg (420.62 KiB) Viewed 7993 times
FO2.jpg
FO2.jpg (416.53 KiB) Viewed 7993 times
BJ.jpg
BJ.jpg (397.93 KiB) Viewed 7993 times
FK.jpg
FK.jpg (399.25 KiB) Viewed 7993 times
avenger
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by avenger »

That was hot!
Srennba
Sargeant
Sargeant

Post by Srennba »

please more wonder woman and wonder girl being debelted in the middle of a battle (power source removed) and then fucked while they are powerless
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Post by WonderKenna »

Srennba wrote:please more wonder woman and wonder girl being debelted in the middle of a battle (power source removed) and then fucked while they are powerless
Hi

I have noticed that this is literally the same comment you make with every WW style character thread from every producer.

I can tell you from Michael - we will NEVER make WW or any WW inspired character get totally depowered by having her belt removed. EVER. EVER. EVER.

If you want that theme from us, you can order a custom. But please stop asking us for something we will NEVER shoot
RedMountain
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
United States of America

Post by RedMountain »

Easily one of the hottest vids you've produced and your WW model was amazing, almost as gorgeous as you Kenna(really miss you in the WW costume!). Only small gripe, and very small gripe, is wish she would have been a bit more vocal/protesting about her situation, but overall this was one hot video that I'm sure a lot of people are going to enjoy and again I love how you guys keep her mostly in costume when you get into the naughty stuff.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Post by HeroineTard »

WonderKenna wrote:
Srennba wrote:please more wonder woman and wonder girl being debelted in the middle of a battle (power source removed) and then fucked while they are powerless
Hi

I have noticed that this is literally the same comment you make with every WW style character thread from every producer.

I can tell you from Michael - we will NEVER make WW or any WW inspired character get totally depowered by having her belt removed. EVER. EVER. EVER.

If you want that theme from us, you can order a custom. But please stop asking us for something we will NEVER shoot

LOL really? This seems like a really common request for this genre of fetish films and something that's very easy to film.

Plenty of other producers do belt removal depowering scenes (i.e. League of Amazing Women has some great videos with debelting). Ultimately if you aren't doing it then you're losing out on sales. Seems like a pretty dumb decision to say you're never ever ever ever going to do a scene like that. Especially when debelting is pretty much one of the cornerstones of Wonder Woman fetish (just like bondage, chloroform, OTS).
digitalbleh
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class
Zimbabwe

Post by digitalbleh »

I'm not sure their reason of the "never de-belt"

But primal most of the time is about humiliation of the heroine while they still have their power, and not being able to do anything about it. On a side note, i didn't think there was a "power" belt in the original comics, that was introduced for the tv series.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Post by WonderKenna »

digitalbleh wrote:I'm not sure their reason of the "never de-belt"

But primal most of the time is about humiliation of the heroine while they still have their power, and not being able to do anything about it. On a side note, i didn't think there was a "power" belt in the original comics, that was introduced for the tv series.
We have and will do debelting, but when it comes to WW it will make her weaker, not helpless. We did this in the Melissa Moore v Baine Wonder Girl video. Other characters (original characters) will have debelting and powerless themes, but, the main reason is what you said, WW doesn't gain her powers from her belt. In our productions she is just stronger with her belt.
xxxwarriorxxx
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by xxxwarriorxxx »

who cares about a belt when you have a hot model being KO'd numerous times??? lol Bravo on the movie-- super hot.
Srennba
Sargeant
Sargeant

Post by Srennba »

WonderKenna wrote:
digitalbleh wrote:I'm not sure their reason of the "never de-belt"

We have and will do debelting, but when it comes to WW it will make her weaker, not helpless. We did this in the Melissa Moore v Baine Wonder Girl video. Other characters (original characters) will have debelting and powerless themes, but, the main reason is what you said, WW doesn't gain her powers from her belt. In our productions she is just stronger with her belt.
Ok Dont get mad about it... well i remember king of the jungle and i think two more with a heroine named wonder star...

in king of the jungle bane defeated wonder girl yes at full power but then he removed her power belt and bracelets and he fucked her in that one she was helpless and depowered more or less the same case with wonder star she lost the belt but still fights the villain but during the fight she was able to get it back from the bad guy and in the other one a evil lex clone defeat her and her power belt was removed and lex even taunted her a bit about it, the belt is just very close out of reach,

Theres another video with Wonder woman and the huntress where wonder woman didnt want to go without her magic belt, in that video she still goes with another costume and gets subdue by the villain very easy then both goes as their true superheroine forms but they are defeated again and the villain removed wonder woman magic belt, she is tied on a chair and the villain even said she is now just a regular person without it.

if i bother you too much then i will try to not reply your post, also wonder kenna worked at dawnstar productions there ww is just like the tv series

Other thing if she is stronger with the belt then she gains strength from it then isn´t it? i can understand if is something like 100% with belt on and goes down to 20 or 10 percent without or something
LaundryGuy101
Elder Member
Elder Member

Post by LaundryGuy101 »

Gawd damn this gets me hot
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Post by WonderKenna »

So...should Raven be our "go-to" for WW scripts from now on?
flagonforge
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by flagonforge »

Vid looks amazing and Raven makes a fantastic WW - hope to see her in more flicks in the future!
naycherboy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Post by naycherboy »

WonderKenna wrote:So...should Raven be our "go-to" for WW scripts from now on?
She's great and I'm assuming this was a good seller...but I have to tell you that I think the storyline is what has made this one such a hot item. You should have more stories like this with other talent where they're repeatedly put unconscious and victimized repeatedly
veggifriedweiss
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Post by veggifriedweiss »

WonderKenna wrote: 4 years ago So...should Raven be our "go-to" for WW scripts from now on?
With respect, I vote no.

Let me say this: these chloro videos that you're producing are literally fantasies come true. Clear plastic gas mask or repeated chloroforming while struggling are my two favorite scenarios. So thank you for continuing to make them.

Because she was completely out most of the time (which bummed me out), I didn't like the Christiana Cinn video as much. BUT...I MUCH prefer Christiana as WW, or even Aidra Fox, because I prefer my superheroines with natural bodies. I apologize if this sounds sexist or critical, but I personally don't care for the breast enhancements and nipple piercings on Ms. Hart.

Just my 2¢. I'm just one guy. (Granted, one guy who buys every M/f Darkside and Savage Tales, and about half of your Fantasies series as well, but still, just one guy.)

Heck, I'd even take the incredible Alix Lynx with a black wig for that matter as WW. Yes, she had a breast job, but to me it's a much more subtle one--plus she is a terrific actress. Again, sorry if this sounds critical...I'm just stating my personal preferences.

Ms. Hart gave a solid performance though. The video is still unquestionably a must-buy.