My new Wonder Woman prototype (Updated)

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
VictorBlack95

I wanted to share my work in progress model I am making in DAZ studio. I love Gal Gadot and she was amazing in the Snyder Cut. Figured now was a good time to share despite some kinks (pun intended) left to work out. I hope to make many more Gal Wondy peril art and comics using DAZ. What do you think?
WondyVBFront.jpg
WondyVBFront.jpg (511.85 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
WondyVBback.jpg
WondyVBback.jpg (344.82 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
WondyVB.jpg
WondyVB.jpg (456.64 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
Last edited by VictorBlack95 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That does look really good but at the risk of seeming hyper-critical that first shot the neck and body seem a fraction too small for the head, or the head seems a fraction too big

BUT don't take that as my ill favour it really does look great
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
VictorBlack95

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
Wow that's really amazing!
Thanks Mister H! Looking forward to the new forum and will wait for the switch to start a dedicated thread to all my art.
tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
That does look really good but at the risk of seeming hyper-critical that first shot the neck and body seem a fraction too small for the head, or the head seems a fraction too big

Glad you like it Tallyho!

Hmm...good point about the head. I think the arms crossed make her shoulder with seem smaller. Will do some testing in Daz. Worst comes to worst I will shrink the head a smudge.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It's a fractional difference honestly. It looks like the size the head should be in relation to the body IF she were extending her neck forward towards the viewer, but as she isn't, that's why it looks slightly (and I really do mean slightly) off.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago

Could be the focal length of the camera. I usually render at a flatter 55 vs 32 or 35. Art looks fantastic. Great work on the costume.
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Amazing work
VictorBlack95

So I have taken the feedback and used it to update her model. Really appreciate everyone who took the time to leave some. I made the neck bigger and the head smaller. I also adjusted the body type a bit and increased her breast size. Making sure to push them up as the armor would do. Also I changed her hair to one that matches her movie counter part better.

Special thanks to Philohunter for the help!

What do you think?
Wondy fixed.jpg
Wondy fixed.jpg (660.57 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
Wondy breasts fix.jpg
Wondy breasts fix.jpg (579.92 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Very nice!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Are you the same Victor Black doing the Last Barbarian game?
VictorBlack95

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
No haha. I wish I could make games!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

VictorBlack95 wrote:
3 years ago
Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
No haha. I wish I could make games!
Ah cause there's a Victor Black making a cool Unity game. Just seemed pretty coincidental with the names. The WW model is great. Now to take the clothes off. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!