Sirens Inc Comic

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
MrCaliban
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi everybody:
Here I send you an attempt of comic (Orkham Asylum) while I try to learn DazStudio. Hope you like it. Comments are welcome.

The whole first two issues can be found here ( http://mrcaliban.deviantart.com/gallery ... ham-Asylum ).
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Question: why did you make their torsos so big? Was that something you did to try and make their breasts look bigger or to make them look more muscular?
LadySapphire

Philo Hunter wrote:Question: why did you make their torsos so big? Was that something you did to try and make their breasts look bigger or to make them look more muscular?

In poser the breast scaling is separate from the body/muscle scaling so i would venture to guess that it was intended to make the torso large as well
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

I was wondering if maybe he was doing that as a work around to not being able to scale the breasts up bigger then they were, or to try and bulk the hereoines out a bit more. Most of the female muscular sliders I've seen for female figures doesn't quite get them as big as we are used to seeing in comics. I was wondering if that's what they were trying for.
MrCaliban
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

In fact, I tried to make both things at the same time. Just using the "default" models on DAZ, I wasn´t capable of making what I had in mind...quite bigger, busty and with the appaerance that they are not ordinary human beings but something more. In fact, perhaps I had also in mind the figures that appeared in an old arcade videogame ("Altered Beast" in my country). They were ordinary men but, when they took a kind of orbs of energy, they grew in size and muscularity. Close to their transformation in beasts, their heads looked small compare with their massive bodies.

As you say, it is possible to scale separate body parts, but I didn´t like the result. The shape looked more bizarre than scaling the whole torso instead.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

I think it still looks a little bizzarre, but if you were going for an "inhuman" look that it went okay I suppose. What generation figures are you using, gen 2 or gen 3? I've had luck combining a couple of different fitness/body builder morphs all together to get the huge superhuman look you might be going for.

I think something that might help in the future is that if you up the size of the torso make sure you up the size of the head a little too. Right now their torso's look pretty off (at least to me) when I am looking at their head, but not so much at their legs. That third picture down the head looks particularly strange and I think upping the head size by just like 10 or 15 percent would really improve the pics!
MrCaliban
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I am using Gen 2 (It has an slider to increase in a realistic way the size of the breasts). The maximun size it can get can be seen on the figures of Eve´s partners on the second chapter ( And I wanted to get a bigger size).

About the fact of combining morphs...You say a kind of image postprocess, mixing figures with different sizes, with GIMP or Photoshop? I would be interesting to learn more about that.

About increasing the size of the head, I think I made it (I am not sure, somehow) with the figure in the second chapter. So, I think the second chapter is better than the first (less Lights and Scale mistakes). Somehow, I will try to make what you say.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

No, I mean using two or more sliders that do the same thing in Daz. When I want REALLY big breasts I'll use a couple of the numbered breast shapes that come with gen 2 and then add in the slider breasts large along with the large/natural breast slider that comes along with the breast control add on (which is pretty essential if you are doing lots of topless stuff and want it to look real.)

Here's that product in the Daz Store: https://www.daz3d.com/breast-control-fo ... 2-female-s

Also if your having your girls interacting with "normal" sized people upping their "scale" on the parameter's meter can make a big difference. Like, when I want someone to look kind of Hulk like I don't just add full body muscle morphs and make them tall, I slide that slider up to 115% or even higher. That will make their whole body just a little bigger, a little bulkier compared to normal size figures. Just if you do that make sure to lock it in place (there's a little lock above the slider) because most poses will knock it back down to 100%.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Also making the head smaller compared to the rest of the body makes the person look bulkier. You can also alter the settings for the dial to remove the upper and lower limits.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Yeah, what Mr. X said. That button that removes limits is pretty awesome. I wish I had found out about it much earlier. It's especially helpful on eyes and necks so you can have the figure "look" further to the side. Do you know where the button we are talking about is?

X, you use Poser, don't you? Are the dials pretty much the same between the two programs?
MrCaliban
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

No. I didn´t know which button were you talking about or where was it....But I have just find it. Thanks you both of you!!!. This is a much better option.