All Time Comics Trailer

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Very sexy trailer! By the way, Steve Jones from the Sex Pistols is also in it.

So, for those of you who don't now, All Time Comics is a newly created shared-universe being published by Fantagraphics (whom most should know from Love and Rockets). It's going to have an excellent retro feel, exactly the kind of stuff people on this forum are often into (including myself, to some extent). Bullwhip is a very sexy superheroine..can't wait to see her portrayed in a longer film..it would be very difficult to tone her down, and in this clip above it doesn't look like they're trying to do anything politically correct, just straight up comic book-styled action.

Looking forward to checking it out.. which means going to my comic shop next week and buying Bullwhip #1.

btw, Denise Schaefer (who portrays Bullwhip, but has no speaking part) is a Peruvian model who lives in California and has 220,000 Instagram followers.
http://www.gq.com/story/denise-schaefer ... ini-photos
https://www.si.com/swim-daily/2016/05/1 ... e-schaefer

drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

is this a new tv series or just a trailer to promote the comics?
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I wish, but I think it's just to promote the comics
shevek
Producer
Producer

Yes it seems to be just a promotional video.

But with all those views, and a connection to recently issued comics, it also just seems like a matter of time before the video (and the comic universe, by extension - looks like Bullwhip is also in the Crime Destroyer #1 issue so I'd have to buy them both!) gets attacked by writers from The Mary Sue and various third-wave Tumblrist harpies. Hope that doesn't happen. Bullwhip has oodles of agency, and they can't really complain that she's a fetish-based character because it's totally fine to whip and abuse people as long as they're white cis men (which all of them are, and they've tied up a plus-sized woman, so they deserve it) so the only thing they could really do is attack it from an objectification perspective, or maybe complain that she isn't a Woman of Color, or something. My hope is that they'll leave it alone and somehow find the character as "empowering" as I see it. Vain hopes maybe :)

Also I take back the "speaking part" thing: Schaefer has one word: "Hey!"