To cheer us all up

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Damselbinder

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
DB See the earlier post on Happiness
...I see.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

bare_thighz wrote:
3 years ago
Sorry about that comment. I was so fucking depressed last night. Supergirl, wrists and ankles coiled in braided rope enhanced with kryptonite shards, wearing a gag. Me drinking the alcohol as I am tying her up.

Well I am glad you came through it :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, in the end this speech belongs in this thread, as it surely should cheer us up (well, hopefully most of us here):

-
Don't even dream to disagree with Arnie, after all he is the Terminator... and Conan!
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Damselbinder

Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago
Well, in the end this speech belongs in this thread, as it surely should cheer us up (well, hopefully most of us here):

-
Don't even dream to disagree with Arnie, after all he is the Terminator... and Conan!
he brought in the conan sword okay that's not fair i'm not crying, you are
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Of course, Conan's father's sword broke....

IMG-20210110-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20210110-WA0009.jpg (55.28 KiB) Viewed 26609 times

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago

-
"Nazi equivalent of the proud boys" - yeah this thread isn't biased or turned political. Thanks once more to one group who always make something theirs. Always sneak in their one shots then cry when someone defends themselves.
Damselbinder

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago

-
"Nazi equivalent of the proud boys" - yeah this thread isn't biased or turned political. Thanks once more to one group who always make something theirs. Always sneak in their one shots then cry when someone defends themselves.
I am astonished that you could find anything objectionable in this. And keep in mind, Schwarzenegger is a member of the Republican Party. If even this - a heartfelt call to unity based on real experience rankles you, then I don't even know what to say.

Oh and by the way, since I also saw you guffawingly mock the idea of body positivity earlier in this thread, you're also flatly a hypocrite.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

OK I personally thought it was an uplifting message from Arnie... But you kinda have to, or he'll be back.

BUT let's just roll on shall we
CgsJDb3c_o.jpg
CgsJDb3c_o.jpg (29.68 KiB) Viewed 26596 times
_funny__adult__18__sexy__hot__comedy__adultjokes__jokes (1).jpeg
_funny__adult__18__sexy__hot__comedy__adultjokes__jokes (1).jpeg (116.99 KiB) Viewed 26596 times

Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
FACTS aren't political.

For starters, I honestly can't think of a stupider reason to commit treason. George Washington would spontaneously sprout teeth in his grave just to grind at the thought of America falling to pieces over that fish-lipped sociopathic con man.

*sigh*

So here we are, in the section of the forum in which we point at things and laugh, or thanks to Maskripper's wonderful post, attempt to calm some of the people worrying about the future of their country. We talk about global events here constantly. We talked about Brexit, we talk about Covid-19 and what it means for the world because we're all human beings who have to live in the world. So yes, political though some would have it made, we're also going to notice what amounts to the first semi-serious attempt at insurrection against the United States in the modern era. We didn't bat an eyelash to discuss the Chinese government's war on Hong Kong, so why shouldn't we talk about this? Many here were ALL Gung ho to condemn the BLM protesters for the crime of holding up streets not a few months ago, but when the, dare I say primarily white republican mob attempts something truly reprehensible SUDDENLY we should all try to stay cool and not bother each other about things too political EVEN INSOFAR as to post JOKE memes?

I mean Jesus Christ, if that mob has a proper excuse for attempting treason, they'd better damn well get to explaining themselves I should think. Cause right now they just look like a bunch of criminals who want to unlawfully force me to spend another four years being lied to by the leader of my country. Right now, frankly, THERE ARE NO politics concerning this topic. It's just facts! FACTS that a mob of right wing nutjobs assaulted the Capitol. Facts that the majority of 'political' spheres have all fallen into agreement as indicated by REPUBLICAN Arnold Schwarzenegger above CONDEMNING the riot. Right now it looks as if America is in TOTAL agreement that what occurred on Wednesday was a violent criminal act, questioning instead if it was ALSO a treasonous one. If it WASN'T treason, then that mob had better get their shit together and express exactly what it was. But I mean... they already have, haven't they?

There's nothing political there. Just a woman getting maced for a shit attempt at revolution, and all for that posh, pompous, egomaniacal little turd who gives exactly zero shits about what consequences she's about to suffer for her actions.

We need to be more like Canada

Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Perhaps the serious debate about what's acceptable humor here should be had in a thread of its own.
Perhaps in a thread titled "to cheer us all up" we shouldn't post things that we ought to know will trigger some members.
We could certainly have other threads with titles that indicate the nature of the humor within.
Or we could all recognize that if we don't find something funny we ought move on to the next joke. But that's tough sometimes.

I will say I find the Georgia flag pretty damn funny.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

In true mod tradition and due to the fact its 1:20 a. m. and I gotta get up in 6 hrs I'm gonna just carry on and hope the issue goes away
1 fishing urmom.jpg
1 fishing urmom.jpg (99.38 KiB) Viewed 26564 times
car4.jpg
car4.jpg (17.48 KiB) Viewed 26564 times

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"FACTS aren't political."

Yeah... ok you'll get your way. It will only be your way. A reasonable way of facts of you and the "evil Nazis". Sure. Be my guest. Cause labeling your opposition as "Nazis" is a reasoned argument.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
"FACTS aren't political."

Yeah... ok you'll get your way. It will only be your way. A reasonable way of facts of you and the "evil Nazis". Sure. Be my guest. Cause labeling your opposition as "Nazis" is a reasoned argument.
Erp! I should point out I didn't mean ARNIE'S video was fact. That's just Arnie's opinion. Wasn't clear enough, sorry.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

We really should try to keep the politics out of this thread, people. It's meant to be a light-hearted escape from the troubles facing us out there. PLEASE!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

3e4ff6e8c1de40615910cd98bfa6ef64--humor-fitness-funny-fitness.jpg
3e4ff6e8c1de40615910cd98bfa6ef64--humor-fitness-funny-fitness.jpg (75.78 KiB) Viewed 26475 times
27701a86e6407095b4a38d130e97d790--sexy-women-sexy-girls.jpg
27701a86e6407095b4a38d130e97d790--sexy-women-sexy-girls.jpg (101.56 KiB) Viewed 26475 times
Slide2420.jpg
Slide2420.jpg (46.64 KiB) Viewed 26475 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (16.65 KiB) Viewed 26475 times
adult-sex-lines_o_1823109.jpg
adult-sex-lines_o_1823109.jpg (66.66 KiB) Viewed 26475 times

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

IMG-20210111-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20210111-WA0003.jpg (31.88 KiB) Viewed 26474 times
713059413318828.jpg
713059413318828.jpg (89.62 KiB) Viewed 26474 times
IMG-20210111-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20210111-WA0002.jpg (50.5 KiB) Viewed 26474 times
b91c62334928747.jpg
b91c62334928747.jpg (36.77 KiB) Viewed 26474 times
Cleavage949.jpg
Cleavage949.jpg (73.64 KiB) Viewed 26474 times
83536270.jpg
83536270.jpg (60.73 KiB) Viewed 26474 times

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

3d4627cb482c1fa5a9263c076502affc--lesbian-quotes-lesbian-love.jpg
3d4627cb482c1fa5a9263c076502affc--lesbian-quotes-lesbian-love.jpg (8.9 KiB) Viewed 26466 times
a99abcf0c4ef0cf6f6691a6db5d34e54.jpg
a99abcf0c4ef0cf6f6691a6db5d34e54.jpg (72.26 KiB) Viewed 26466 times
Funny-Lesbian-Noobs-Image.jpg
Funny-Lesbian-Noobs-Image.jpg (66.92 KiB) Viewed 26466 times
real-love-has-no-bounderies_c_895445.jpg
real-love-has-no-bounderies_c_895445.jpg (65.54 KiB) Viewed 26466 times
Well-Hung-Lesbians_o_146615.jpg
Well-Hung-Lesbians_o_146615.jpg (41.18 KiB) Viewed 26463 times
Last edited by batgirl1969 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

images.jpeg.jpg
images.jpeg.jpg (8.93 KiB) Viewed 26464 times
34ce4d9594f511158d3085fa11e53978--lesbian-humor-lesbian-pride.jpg
34ce4d9594f511158d3085fa11e53978--lesbian-humor-lesbian-pride.jpg (21.27 KiB) Viewed 26464 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Superman could be a right bastard
bjzeBnxC_o.jpg
bjzeBnxC_o.jpg (73.07 KiB) Viewed 26423 times
Ox4JL6h1_o.jpg
Ox4JL6h1_o.jpg (98.74 KiB) Viewed 26423 times

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Superman was also quite harsh with his cousin, Supergirl, parceling out some very nasty punishments like banishing her to a strange world for a week and other significantly dick moves!!

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Superman was also quite harsh with his cousin, Supergirl, parceling out some very nasty punishments like banishing her to a strange world for a week and other significantly dick moves!!
I remember a page called Superdickery where they show Superman being a colossal psychopath to everyone. I loved the one where he falls out a window as Clark past Lois's window just to scare the heck out of her.

http://www.superdickery.com/tag/superman-is-a-dick/
Last edited by Mr. X 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

[album][album][/album][/album]
DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
and here it is, from way back when doc!
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (369.95 KiB) Viewed 26382 times
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

9jg5uandp6v01.jpg
9jg5uandp6v01.jpg (25.93 KiB) Viewed 26378 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

dlo005 wrote:
3 years ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Brutal!! and to make it even more humiliating he sends her on her way in a giant invisible dildo!! maybe she will land on the planet of Giants!!!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

17o15en2eizn7jpg.jpg
17o15en2eizn7jpg.jpg (261.1 KiB) Viewed 26369 times
Maybe not funny but very appealing
mulher-maravilha-defendendo-tiros-com-o-busto.jpg
mulher-maravilha-defendendo-tiros-com-o-busto.jpg (173.16 KiB) Viewed 26356 times
Last edited by Mr. X 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well you say it's not funny but Superman is laughing 😂

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

evilmilk-picture-overflow-12.jpg
evilmilk-picture-overflow-12.jpg (25.52 KiB) Viewed 26349 times
red-shirt-star-trek-funny_m.jpg
red-shirt-star-trek-funny_m.jpg (63.82 KiB) Viewed 26349 times
GRRM_the_killer.jpg
GRRM_the_killer.jpg (68.87 KiB) Viewed 26349 times
ntsy251if0jw.jpg
ntsy251if0jw.jpg (29.68 KiB) Viewed 26349 times

Damselbinder

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
dlo005 wrote:
3 years ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Brutal!! and to make it even more humiliating he sends her on her way in a giant invisible dildo!! maybe she will land on the planet of Giants!!!
Once again, because it really does bear repeating.

Cousins.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
dlo005 wrote:
3 years ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Once again, because it really does bear repeating.

Cousins.
I get the feeling Krypton was the equivalent of space Alabama.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Well Superman was following what his real parents did to him by sending him to another world. Talk about a time out. :)
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
Superman could be a right bastard
bjzeBnxC_o.jpg
Ox4JL6h1_o.jpg
There is an entire website dedicated to Superman killing Lois, torturing Jimmy and being a major douche.
http://www.superdickery.com/tag/superman-is-a-dick/
http://www.superdickery.com/tag/superm ... ck/page/14
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

New Maine Pictures perhaps 247.jpg
New Maine Pictures perhaps 247.jpg (46.4 KiB) Viewed 26273 times

Damselbinder

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
New Maine Pictures perhaps 247.jpg
I sometimes wonder why people even bother getting married
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
dlo005 wrote:
3 years ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Is that one of WW’s giant invisible flying dildos?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
dlo005 wrote:
3 years ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Could be!!! was special made for Giganta...the only dildo capable of bringing her to her knees, WW used it to encapsulate herself to travel inside Giganta to bring her to justice(and orgasm!)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

sneakly wrote:
3 years ago

Just how many ' giant invisible flying dildos' do you think she owns?!!? 🤨 🤣

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
sneakly wrote:
3 years ago

Just how many ' giant invisible flying dildos' do you think she owns?!!? 🤨 🤣
I'm just going to hazard a guess here that since she grew up on an all female island for years and years, the number ranges in the dozens. Of course not all those are giant dildos. Some are fairly petite for quiet sojourns down to the lake or a stroll over to the Temple of Athena, the wise one who knows what women need.

:lynda1: Yeah, they do!!

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Dildos are like cats, you can have one as a pet. More than one is a collection. My guess is this was not her only purchase....

“Yeah, I have one in the garage you can borrow...Clean it off before you return it. I bought it for a bachelorette party on Titan, sort of a Tur-duck-en sex party. A girl from Kandor gets a dildo, she gets put in a dildo, we her and her dildo inside of me and I get to ride the silver bullet into the bachelorette..... I did my super spin and we all get a happy ending....

Isn’t that you and Batman have Jimmy and Robin for? Happy Endings?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'm allergic to cats does this mean I'm allergic to dildos?

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

IMG-20210112-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20210112-WA0012.jpg (55.38 KiB) Viewed 26170 times
IMG-20210112-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20210112-WA0013.jpg (33.25 KiB) Viewed 26170 times
IMG-20210113-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20210113-WA0006.jpg (34.92 KiB) Viewed 26170 times

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

its-like-christmas-in-a-shirt.jpg
its-like-christmas-in-a-shirt.jpg (80.07 KiB) Viewed 26141 times
Slide2420.jpg
Slide2420.jpg (46.64 KiB) Viewed 26141 times
inireland.jpg
inireland.jpg (84.68 KiB) Viewed 26141 times

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:buhbye:
tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
Cum on...your kiddin me...no one should be alergic to pussies!!! That sounds a little fishy to me!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

IMG-20210114-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20210114-WA0017.jpg (93.88 KiB) Viewed 26025 times
IMG-20210114-WA0025.jpg
IMG-20210114-WA0025.jpg (50.7 KiB) Viewed 26025 times

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
:buhbye:
tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
Cum on...your kiddin me...no one should be alergic to pussies!!! That sounds a little fishy to me!
Don't you mean smells a little fishy?

😀
Cat fur gives me paralysis. So in a way, pussies do make me hard...

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
sneakly wrote:
3 years ago
Cum on Eileen took a minute but was worth it.
I don't get it....lol
There's a very famous song called Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners.
The picture is a woman with a name tag that says "Eileen." And she's covered in white gooey liquid. So apparently, someone did. :)
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Such are promises
All lies and jest
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Such are promises
All lies and jest
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

1 (1).gif
1 (1).gif (1.99 MiB) Viewed 25867 times
I don't know why but that tickles me

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

IMG-20210116-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20210116-WA0013.jpg (87.14 KiB) Viewed 25823 times
IMG-20210117-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20210117-WA0003.jpg (137.14 KiB) Viewed 25823 times
IMG-20210116-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20210116-WA0017.jpg (47.88 KiB) Viewed 25823 times

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Some light reading....
IMG-20210118-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20210118-WA0009.jpg (245.81 KiB) Viewed 25779 times
best-wingman-ever-500x537.jpg
best-wingman-ever-500x537.jpg (45.75 KiB) Viewed 25779 times
boner.jpg
boner.jpg (35.26 KiB) Viewed 25779 times
die-hard-corpse-with-boner.png
die-hard-corpse-with-boner.png (370.99 KiB) Viewed 25779 times
IMG-20210118-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20210118-WA0011.jpg (155.19 KiB) Viewed 25779 times