Idiot for Today

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Normally we could have a lot of fun with this story, but not with the situation in NYC.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/26/nude-woma ... ging-bull/
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow!!! what an idiot... unless she is already infected she could have just absorbed billions of contaminants right in the pussy!!! lol stupid stunt for sure....good luck blondie! your 15 minutes of fame will probably end up with a deadly disease
Bert

Wyoming's only superheroine, the stunningly beautiful Cowgirl, faced the onslaught of genetically modified superbulls single-handedly. The battle was long and fierce. The heroine was repeatedly tossed about by the monstrous beasts, shredding her sexy heroine attire in the process. One by one the powerful creatures fell before her might, until only the largest remained. Clad now only in her trademark black cowboy hat and boots, the exhausted superheroine sat astride the raging bull's neck. She struggled to stay atop the snorting brute. The long fight had clearly taken a toll on Cowgirl, as in the midst of her struggle with the final monstrosity she delicately touched her face with one hand even as the giant bull strove to buck her off. Could the spent, hurting heroine conquer this final, evil brute?

Cowgirl.jpg
Cowgirl.jpg (70.03 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have to admit...I would GLADLY give her an examination to determine if she is ill, give her an experimemtal shot, a gynocological exam, with a nice stainless antique speculum then introduce her to my special strapon.....she looks amazingly sexy!! stupid...but sexy...she is Blonde!!!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
I have to admit...I would GLADLY give her an examination to determine if she is ill, give her an experimemtal shot, a gynocological exam, with a nice stainless antique speculum then introduce her to my special strapon.....she looks amazingly sexy!! stupid...but sexy...she is Blonde!!!
And under different circumstances, I would lasso her and ride her all night.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I like the hat!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And kudos for the boots!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
And under different circumstances, I would lasso her and ride her all night.

That's awfully decent of you sir! :giggle:
Like the old gag goes, on a scale of 1-10...I'd give her one.

Can I volunteer to nurse her back to health
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batgirl needs to track them down and bring them to Bat Justice! … (But, be careful Batgirl she and her partner in crime might have caught the Bat Flu!)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ksire_99 wrote:
4 years ago
Batgirl needs to track them down and bring them to Bat Justice! … (But, be careful Batgirl she and her partner in crime might have caught the Bat Flu!)
That is ok....I have an antidote!!!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I believe that is Okie Annie, Shame’s moll. My guess Shame and the rest of his gang are intent on trapping batgirl1969 and hiding her out in Gotham’s best little whore house.... Where Annie is going to be given the job busting this little filly on the perversely perilous mechanical bull
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
I like the hat!
Jesus dude you are gettin old if you noticed the hat! :giggle:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
I believe that is Okie Annie, Shame’s moll. My guess Shame and the rest of his gang are intent on trapping batgirl1969 and hiding her out in Gotham’s best little whore house.... Where Annie is going to be given the job busting this little filly on the perversely perilous mechanical bull
Holy shittttt!! YES....my God...why I have I never been to Texas???? Kust so you know I also have one of those on the batgirl cycle!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
Holy shittttt!! YES....my God...why I have I never been to Texas???? Kust so you know I also have one of those on the batgirl cycle!
Is it called a joy stick?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
I like the hat!
Jesus dude you are gettin old if you noticed the hat! :giggle:
I was being ironic, mutton-head. I also liked the horns on the bull. Now make something of that!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:hmmm: Mutton head is the kind of thing an old man would say...

Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

We don't know that she didn't wipe the nape of the bull's neck with a disinfectant wipe shortly before mounting up.

Not that it's likely the surface has much viable coronavirus on it in the first place, being outside in mostly-empty streets.