Looking for interesting ideas about traps to capture superheroine and deathtraps

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Wondergirl216
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi guys, I'm going to do a roleplay. But now I'm lack of ideas about the death traps, and some interesting ideas of traps. Can anyone help us to figure that out ?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Regular Trap Ideas:

A) A trap door with spray nozzles of gas or liquid spray that inundate the heroine immediately as she drops through the trap door. The spray or gas would be suitably effective on the heroine.

B) Laser beams that when crossed or interfered with release darts guaranteed to hit a surface area within a targeted area. Dart points would be laced with effective solvents to which the heroine is susceptible in order to ensure puncture. And the drug the dart carries would also be effective against the heroine.

C) Tricking the heroine to run into a room with a floor that has been rendered into a nearly frictionless surface. The heroine might helplessly slide into a jail cell only a few feet from the room's entrance. This is not a full-proof trap but could be quite effective against a novice heroine. The cell would be one created to be inescapable to the heroine.

D) A clothesline trap that would be sprung on a heroine who either is riding a motorbike or flying through a narrow passageway in hectic chase of a villain. The line could interfere at any desired section of the heroine's body and would be strong enough to stun and incapacitate her.

Death Trap Ideas:

Trap A) noted above but using poisonous gas or liquid spray fatally effective on the heroine.

Trap B) noted above but using a deadly toxin on the dart rather than just a knockout drug. Can be slow acting poison with the antidote only available to the villain.

Trap C) noted above except the jail cell is made from highly toxic material that will prove fatal to the heroine over time.

Trap D) noted above except the line instead of just knocking the heroine down would be razor sharp and capable of severing a body part.

I know the death ones could be a bit gruesome but, hey, you asked. Hope these ideas make for some worthwhile role plays.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

couple of ideas:

At their home while in their secret identity.
1) Opening their refrigerator door and getting hit with gas. An example is Kara Danvers opening her refridgerator door and she is hit with nitrogen or something that displaces the oxygen.

2) Do something with the shower, many possibilities with this. Gas, sticky, slime, laser/energy...

Being trapped inside a vessel with innocents in a situation where they would risk the lives of the 'innocents'. Could even be a submarine. Once trapped she would be 'open' to what ever nefarious and dastardly things the bad guy wants to do.