It's #BatmanDay ! What is your favorite BatTrap Of All Time?

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Across the TV show and all movies?
I'm going to have to go with the Fish Hooks in Fine Finny Fiends from Season 1.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:hmmm:
For Batman Catwomans Griddle where they get saved if I remember correctly by a total eclipse of the sun.
For BG, Lord Phoggs gas and her getting chained up...or the Catswhiskers....or The Pattern Cutter ...or Penguins ko gas....or Shames Fear gas or....hell its ALL good!
:giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Shame's Fear Gas has Batman throwing Batgirl to Shame to save himself and Robin agreeing since he's spared. Great way to take out the heroes without a complicated trap.

Penguin running for Mayor and as Batman and Robin hang over a vat of acid, Penguin tells them he going for help when he can find change for the telephone in another 20 or so minutes to call the police. Citizen Penguin to the rescue. :)
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Visitor wrote:
5 years ago
Shame's Fear Gas has Batman throwing Batgirl to Shame to save himself and Robin agreeing since he's spared. Great way to take out the heroes without a complicated trap.

Penguin running for Mayor and as Batman and Robin hang over a vat of acid, Penguin tells them he going for help when he can find change for the telephone in another 20 or so minutes to call the police. Citizen Penguin to the rescue. :)

Am I right in thinking the acid vat was under a big pair of scales, with the other side being ice cubes melted by a fire, lowering them both down? Loved that.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pattern cutter and cats whiskers
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Siamese Human Knot.
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

For the show it's the cat's whiskers. However I would like to add the 1968 cartoon series for consideration. Batgirl was in quite a bit of perilous situations in that little forgotten gem especially in great scarecrow scare and Simon the Pieman segments where she was ko'd and tied up most of the time!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Don't know if the Animated Series counts or if anti-heroine in peril counts, but I always enjoyed the trap that Catwoman got put into by Harley Quin during the episode 'almost got im'.
Sorry Pussycat. Gotta cut and run (AGI_79_-_Harley_and_Catwoman).jpg
Sorry Pussycat. Gotta cut and run (AGI_79_-_Harley_and_Catwoman).jpg (31.25 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
Is this the end of Catwoman (AGI_83_-_Catwoman).jpg
Is this the end of Catwoman (AGI_83_-_Catwoman).jpg (28.4 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

spinning wheel
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
5 years ago
Across the TV show and all movies?
I'm going to have to go with the Fish Hooks in Fine Finny Fiends from Season 1.
TV shows The Cat and the Claw from Batman TAS
Runner up robkin's Reckoning

Movies - Batman with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson