Good News for Americans

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It's only 1 day to go before the British Empire's totally altruistic plan to liberate you all and bring you back into the empire reaches fruition. In 20 years Harry & Meghan's baby will be king and President at the same time and you'll all be back where you belong, spelling things properly, embracing Asians, hating the dutch and endlessly complaining about the weather.

So rejoice that it's too late to stop this since we happily live in a world without interfering superheroines.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

This shouldnt be in releases gonna move it to Misc. Or create a new Empire section for such news and dictats.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So we will have an emperor in the White House with a penchant for gold bathroom fixtures. Wait we have that with Donald Trump right now. Someone needs to x-ray his skull to see if a Gou'ald is in there to account for the god complex and bad fashion sense. :)
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:
5 years ago
This shouldnt be in releases gonna move it to Misc. Or create a new Empire section for such news and dictats.
Releases?

I thought I put it in lounge?

BLOODY NEW GRID!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

This thread should be tossed in the Phantom Zone, like the tea was in Boston harbor.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Visitor wrote:
5 years ago
So we will have an emperor in the White House with a penchant for gold bathroom fixtures. Wait we have that with Donald Trump right now. Someone needs to x-ray his skull to see if a Gou'ald is in there to account for the god complex and bad fashion sense. :)
Please go to FaceBook for Trump bashing or praising