Custom Productions and Pricing List.

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey fellow surgeons,

Following the serious conversation that happened a while back about a customer's 'bad experience' with getting a request done, I thought about what posters Heroine Addict, Dogfish and TieNTeez said about creating a list of custom productions that have been done in the past, by whom and for how much. I decided that we should take the first step to helping fellow fans and customers of the fetish industry, so my homegirl and I reached out and got in touch with some of the people whose ideas I've reviewed on here and they told us what they had done, by whom and for how much.

Any other poster who wants to contribute to this list may do so at their own discretion (producers and fetish performers are welcomed also to post what they've done as customs as it will give the people here insight on who to go to and how much they can expect to pay for what they want). If people would like to add the 'turnaround' time for their projects, that is extremely helpful too.

BTW, the list is gonna vary based on performers, fetishes, time and any props that were needed for said projects. Moderators, if you wish to move this topic to a more visible area for everyone, please do so but try to keep the info detailed here intact. (Some of these requests are superheroine and damsel in peril created and at least one is 'dude in distress' related. Figured we'd better go all out and not discriminate but if 'dude in distress' is not allowed, please make it known and we'll remove what doesn't belong)

1# Spy Academy (Nyssa Nevers Productions)
(Custom request) Spy Academy.jpg
(Custom request) Spy Academy.jpg (704.91 KiB) Viewed 2940 times
This vid was done by a requester who wishes to remain 'nameless' for the time being. It was created by the lovely Nyssa Nevers who enlisted the aid of talented Tilly McReese in its production for a total of $291.85. Nyssa and Tilly already had outfits for this production and the only thing the requester had to pay for aside from the time of the two models was a silenced toy gun and the white socks that Nyssa is wearing for this. Nyssa also knew up front who would be perfect for this role and suggested Tilly because the requester wanted someone who could speak with an Irish accent.

Nyssa is definitely someone you want to go to if your ideas are short, sweet and simple.

2# Miss Cocoa gets the Ledger (Tomiko_1 Productions)
(Custom request) miss_cocoa_gets_the_ledger_custom.mp4_snapshot_06.15_[2018.02.24_02.19.18].jpg
(Custom request) miss_cocoa_gets_the_ledger_custom.mp4_snapshot_06.15_[2018.02.24_02.19.18].jpg (86.73 KiB) Viewed 2940 times
Tomiko Madoff really knows how to put on a show with her funfilled fetish stories. She has dabbled in everything from mixed fighting and boxing, to supernatural stories and a lot of superheroine related material. The requester of this vid (who wishes to be called 'Sonny') sought Tomiko out eager to try his hand at a damsel in peril story. The only bump Sonny hit in his negotiations with getting this created was finding the right person for the job because Tomiko lives in Vegas and some of her other colleagues were either in Los Angeles or down south in Virginia somewhere.

Unable to foot the bill for a traveling model Sonny needed someone local who was a veteran performer like Tomiko, so Tomiko suggested a colleague who lived near her named Dragonlily and let me just say, this pretty Asian beauty really played her part as a rich damsel right down to the 'T'.

Because Sonny's script was short and straight to the point, Tomiko only charged him an asking price of $250.00 for ten minutes of groping, kissing, bondage, forced orgasm, gunplay and knockout fetish. Tomiko had all props that she needed and she and Dragonlily had their own wardrobe available for this project. Sonny clearly got his/or her, money's worth.

3# Dr. James meets Gold Fox (KendraJames.com)
(Custom request) Dr. James meets Gold Fox.wmv_snapshot_00.28_[2018.02.24_02.22.15].jpg
(Custom request) Dr. James meets Gold Fox.wmv_snapshot_00.28_[2018.02.24_02.22.15].jpg (120.59 KiB) Viewed 2940 times
Being a well-known fetish performer, you'd think Kendra James would charge a pretty penny for her services and once again it kinda boils down to what people want to see and who people want to see her do it with. This particular custom was created by Kendra for a user named 'D.Z.' who is always looking to test her writing abilities and to find people who can do what she asks for with what she is able to provide in her own pocket.

While Kendra does have a bit of a 'fire and brimstone' personality on social media, she does care about her fanbase and is ready to give them what they desire provided that their fetishes are within the scope of what she is able to create for them. According to D.Z., Kendra was very attentive to the project and already made note that D.Z. wanted a veteran performer that Kendra has worked with in the past. Alas, like Sonny, D.Z. hit a bump in the road with choosing Kendra's co-star as she said that she wanted to utilize the talents of either Eden Wells, Randy Moore or Miss Candleboxx (Candleboxx the most after seeing her play Gold Lust) because these beauties were all blonde and statuesque. Sadly to D.Z.'s disappointment, these three were either retired or out of Kendra's jurisdiction and Kendra attempted to suggest people that were in her area. Problem was D.Z. was either not familiar with the models she suggested nor did they have the look she felt this project needed.

Lo and behold as luck would have it, the talented Angela Sommers just happened to be stopping by for custom requests and Kendra suggested her. D.Z. was excited and jumped at the chance to utilize her as she was very familiar with Angela. Sadly, Angela had already dyed her hair brunette and while this was a minor setback for D.Z.'s character Gold Fox who is suppose to be blonde, she didn't care. She had a golden (pun intended) opportunity to commission Miss Sommers and immediately hopped on it.

Kendra asked for $500.00 for this custom request and for D.Z., it was definitely worth it. According to Kendra, having another big name performer to fly in to Florida to help her would've costed a little more, so you could sorta say D.Z. lucked out to get Angela for this idea when she announced her arrival. Big thumps up to Kendra, Angela and D.Z. for this custom request. :thumbup:

#4 Lady Shinobi (All About Eve Productions)
(Custom request) Lady Shinobi.mp4_snapshot_00.03_[2018.02.24_02.17.17].jpg
(Custom request) Lady Shinobi.mp4_snapshot_00.03_[2018.02.24_02.17.17].jpg (136.7 KiB) Viewed 2940 times
This custom was brought to you by the talented duo of Eve von Winter and Knights of Gotham. As you all remember from my earlier review, my homegirl and I had a fetish vid gathering so we could compare custom ideas that people have had done over the past and an old friend of hers named Rolls had this vid created by Eve and Knights. Now, granted the vid had one or two flaws (mainly from Rolls getting cold feet on the project and that's natural for customers mind you), I have to admit that it turned out pretty okay. Plus according to Rolls, he had first wanted to have an Asian fetish performer like Akira Lane to play the part of the character Princess Caroline (who was supposed to be named Princess Funaho). However, Rolls wasn't sure if New York (where Knights and Eve are stationed at) was a particular area Akira traveled to and so he was stuck in a rut about who should play the part. Knights suggested veteran performer Caroline Pierce to play the part as she and Eve have a very special 'bond' with each other so Rolls decided to go ahead and roll with Caroline.

She and Eve put on a tantalizing performance and Rolls wished that if he had more money he could have gotten Caroline the long kimono that she needed and the white tabis that he wanted her to wear on her feet for this particular production. All in all though, Knights, Eve and Caroline made the most of their time with this production and it only cost Rolls $420.00 as Eve and Caroline already had the wardrobe necessary for this.

At $420.00, Rolls feels he got his money's worth for this. And I definitely agree. Given the people they've worked with from Kerri Spectrum to the lovely Lady Diana, Eve and Knights are good people who know how to put on a damn good show...for the right price.

5# Single White Blonde (Cory Chase Customs)
(Custom request) CoryChase_SingleWhiteBlonde_CC_1080.mp4_snapshot_00.12_[2018.02.24_02.15.24].jpg
(Custom request) CoryChase_SingleWhiteBlonde_CC_1080.mp4_snapshot_00.12_[2018.02.24_02.15.24].jpg (185.23 KiB) Viewed 2942 times
And last but not least rounding out the custom list is the femme fatale classic 'Single White Blonde' put together by the gorgeous statuesque blonde known as Cory Chase! This custom was requested by 'nameless' the same person who ordered 'Spy Academy' (according to him, he's experimenting with people to see who has the best prices for customs and Cory Chase is one of the many people who fall within that category).

Now while it should be noted, this is not a superheroine flick it does delve into the 'dudes in distress' territory of sensuality, showing a strong but sensual woman in control of the situation. Plus, 'nameless' wanted to try his hand at creating a villainess just to see where it goes and I must say, his creativity on femme fatales is very insightful and observant.

In this story, Cory Chase plays a cold but grinning sexual sociopath who is simply known as 'the blonde'. This woman apparently likes to break into people's homes, pleasure them how she sees fit before rendering them unconscious with a special blowgun that she carries with her and she leaves her thong in their mouths as a memento of her presence. In this flick, Cory strips out of her robe and handgags some poor guy and proceeds to stroke him off against his will until he blows his wad all over the place and the guy can do nothing but sit there and take it for fear that resistance will get him killed at the 'blonde's' hands.

Nameless said that movies like 'Fatal Attraction', 'Basic Instinct' and some softcore thrillers with Shannon Tweed was the inspiration for this character's design and creation. While the vid was enjoyable by our standards he said that the only downside was that Cory's character forgot to 'makeout' with the male character and according to Cory, she'll only makeout with female co-stars, no males (she apologized to nameless and told him that she forgot to mention that). However, namless was cool with it and took it as a learning experience to always question what fetish performers will perform and what not perform if they have limitations. Personally, I think it's best that all fetish performers make it clear to their clientele what their limitations are if there are any and what their co-stars are willing to do and not do. Less confusion, heartbreak and disappointment that way.

The talented Cory Chase charged $310.00 for this steamy and sensual performance. While nameless is not aware if he was paying for her time or her co-star Dustin Steel's time, he was charged for the outfit that Cory wore in this (a silk kimono robe, lingerie including a see thru bra, thong and satin thigh highs all in white). For 'nameless', it was a bargain as he handpicked the outfit out himself and told Cory what it was that he wanted to see her wear. She looks absolutely stunning in that lingerie and nameless has sworn that he will definitely commission Miss Chase again for the next chapter of this story at some point in the future once he finishes his other custom requests that he' working on now.

Well, that's my list for now folks. Anybody who wishes to contribute what projects they had made, for how much and their experiences with the producers, then by all means, 'lay it down ya'll!' :thanks:
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've been on the forums for a while. I decided to go ahead and give an update with another custom request that was made recently:

Powergirl's Revenge (KendraJames.com)
I'm taking you in [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.19_[2018.04.07_12.19.45].jpg
I'm taking you in [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_00.19_[2018.04.07_12.19.45].jpg (181.47 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
Rana subdued [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_08.15_[2018.04.07_12.22.16].jpg
Rana subdued [clips4sale.com]Power Angel HD ed.wmv_snapshot_08.15_[2018.04.07_12.22.16].jpg (153.12 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
As you all may know, Nameless had this superheroine tale put together by the lovely and talented Kendra James with the sum of $600.00. Though Nameless admits that the vid had its share of flaws, he none the less enjoyed what Kendra put together and is grateful for her hardwork and dedication to the project. Because there was some miscommunication on Nameless' part, he feels that he didn't put his best foot forward when telling Kendra what he wanted to see as he was attempting to keep everything as 'short, sweet and simple' as he could (that and he wanted to stay within the time limit he proposed for the idea and not go over).

He says that Kendra was very attentive to the idea and Kendra did indeed ask questions to know what he wanted: wardrobe, makeup and so forth. I think the only place Nameless went wrong was not telling Kendra up front who he wanted to play the part of Power Angel for this vid (and he admitted to that mistake also) but because Kendra already had a slot available with Reagan Lush, he decided to jump on that and not miss the opportunity to have his idea created.

All in all though, Powergirl's Revenge seemed like a good project to helping him learn a little more about how to make custom requests and I believe Kendra really went the distance for this idea.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Although I am not looking to do one at this point.

Thanks for providing some guidleines
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
5 years ago
Although I am not looking to do one at this point.

Thanks for providing some guidleines
No problem Dazzle1. If u can, spread the word about this post please. I feel this post can help customers and producers connect better if both sides are aware of the others expectations and limitations in terms of getting fetish fantasies created.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I feel a bit bad for not seeing this post sooner. It's a really helpful list, thanks!

Here's a few of the customs I've had made to help flesh out the list a bit.

I got this custom movie made by Kendra James:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699 ... the+bag%21+

It ran to $500 which seems about average for Kendra. It wasn't a particularly detailed script as I remember, more a general idea and she did more with it than I expected, adding a fight scene and so on, which to be honest isn't the sort of thing I usually ask for in a custom movie just because they're so damn difficult to do. :)

Another performer I've commissioned customs from is Ludella Hahn. I got three movies from her:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/36032 ... D+1280x720

The prices varied on these, think it was between $350 for the first one to $450ish for the last, but I'm not entirely sure. Ludella is on a break from doing customs at the moment as far as I am aware but she'll be back at some point I hope. So she might not be back for a while but if and when she does return I very much recommend her.

The studio I started out getting customs from is Eve Von Winter's (apologies if that's not the right name, not entirely sure what the studio itself is really called) and this is the most recent one of theirs I got:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661 ... Heroine%29

Think that one was $200. Not sure how many movies I've had made by this producer, it feels like quite a few though. If you find a clip on one of their stores that's got sentries/clones/latex and often Lydia Lael on there, odds are it could be one of mine (she's pretty great). These folks do great work, really good communication too which is very helpful. I wouldn't judge a producer for not replying instantly or wanting to fling emails back and forth about the script, to be honest I expect to have to do the chasing more often than not (politely of course), but when a producer can find the time to put that time in it's much appreciated.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dogfish wrote:
5 years ago
I feel a bit bad for not seeing this post sooner. It's a really helpful list, thanks!

Here's a few of the customs I've had made to help flesh out the list a bit.

I got this custom movie made by Kendra James:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699 ... the+bag%21+

It ran to $500 which seems about average for Kendra. It wasn't a particularly detailed script as I remember, more a general idea and she did more with it than I expected, adding a fight scene and so on, which to be honest isn't the sort of thing I usually ask for in a custom movie just because they're so damn difficult to do. :)

Another performer I've commissioned customs from is Ludella Hahn. I got three movies from her:

The prices varied on these, think it was between $350 for the first one to $450ish for the last, but I'm not entirely sure. Ludella is on a break from doing customs at the moment as far as I am aware but she'll be back at some point I hope. So she might not be back for a while but if and when she does return I very much recommend her.

The studio I started out getting customs from is Eve Von Winter's (apologies if that's not the right name, not entirely sure what the studio itself is really called) and this is the most recent one of theirs I got:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661 ... Heroine%29

Think that one was $200. Not sure how many movies I've had made by this producer, it feels like quite a few though. If you find a clip on one of their stores that's got sentries/clones/latex and often Lydia Lael on there, odds are it could be one of mine (she's pretty great). These folks do great work, really good communication too which is very helpful. I wouldn't judge a producer for not replying instantly or wanting to fling emails back and forth about the script, to be honest I expect to have to do the chasing more often than not (politely of course), but when a producer can find the time to put that time in it's much appreciated.
Oh, Dogfish you are a lifesaver, my man! Thank you so much for posting your responses and I definitely wanna see the Too Many Harleys vid and the one with Booty Galore! Sounds like you got a pretty good deal on these projects. Knights of Gotham showed us the preview clip of Too Many Harleys on the forums and I loved it!

Lydia: Clone?! Who you callin' a clone?! You're a clone! Your mom's a clone! You're all clones, let me go!

LOL! That was beautifully done by Lydia. Thank you so much for your input Dogfish. If only we could get this topic moved somewhere more visible so more people can help chip in like you did. I kinda put this in miscellaneous cause I wasn't sure if anybody was really gonna take a stab at it.
GeekyPornCritic

Thanks Doctor Outcome for making this thread. It is very informative and helps new customers find the right producers for them at a good price. Last year I ordered four custom videos from Primal Fetish. I am very please with all of them. Michael and his staff are very professional. He always communicated to me about actresses and prices.

Link Falls to the enchantment of Ganandorf XXX
Price $1,000
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10799 ... P4+Optimum
vlcsnap-2017-03-30-05h26m35s349.png
vlcsnap-2017-03-30-05h26m35s349.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2738 times
This video was my first ever custom video. I loved it. There are not many videos of characters from video games. I wrote a custom about The Legend of Zelda with a twist. Link is a woman instead of a man.

The special effects in this video are great. The movie starts with Link in the Temple of Time to get the Master Sword. The opening scene is a tribute to the first cave in The Legend of Zelda on the NES. Mchael recreated the fire from the cave. The fire from the cave was put in the Temple of Time as a test to see if Link was worthy of the legendary blade.

Ultra Girl Succumbs to Lust XXX
Price $1,200
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53607 ... P4+Optimum
Ultra Girl Succumbs to Lust XXX (1).png
Ultra Girl Succumbs to Lust XXX (1).png (929.49 KiB) Viewed 2738 times
After I saw Ashley in her first movie as Ultra Girl, I just had to see her be dominated by a female super villain. Ultra Girl is my favorite superheroine video of all time. This movie is a masterpiece. Michael charged me Ashley's and Jessica's model fees for lesbian scenes. Michael always go above and beyond my costumes. You should notice this video includes a boy/girl scene with him and Ashley. He decided to add this to the script.

Omega Girl - Weakness Exposed XXX
Price $1,000
Omega-Girl Weakness Exposed XXX.jpg
Omega-Girl Weakness Exposed XXX.jpg (75.79 KiB) Viewed 2738 times
I wanted a custom video similar to my Legend of Zelda custom. I wanted a superheroine to enjoy herself having sex with a villain. A villain just needed to exploit her weak spot to convert her into a "super slut". There was no resistance from Omega Girl. Michael just charged me Aspen's rate for hardcore scenes.

Robin becomes Poison Ivy's Milking Slave XXX
Price $500
vlcsnap-2018-06-29-11h06m00s291.png
vlcsnap-2018-06-29-11h06m00s291.png (848.65 KiB) Viewed 2738 times
I wanted a different video than the usual customs I like to buy. I love seeing a woman in charge and milk a man for all he is worth. My idea was to feature Poison Ivy seducing and milking Robin. My script included a handjob scene, assjob scene, and ends with a titjob. Michael charged me Lauren's rate for hardcore scenes without penetration.

You may wonder why this price is far lower than the other scenes. It does contain a hardcore scene in the final act. Michael once again went above my exceptions. My original script for the custom scene only included the handjob, assjob, and titjob.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

GeekyPornCritic wrote:
5 years ago
Thanks Doctor Outcome for making this thread. It is very informative and helps new customers find the right producers for them at a good price. Last year I ordered four custom videos from Primal Fetish. I am very please with all of them. Michael and his staff are very professional. He always communicated to me about actresses and prices.

Link Falls to the enchantment of Ganandorf XXX
Price $1,000
vlcsnap-2017-03-30-05h26m35s349.png

This video was my first ever custom video. I loved it. There are not many videos of characters from video games. I wrote a custom about The Legend of Zelda with a twist. Link is a woman instead of a man.

The special effects in this video are great. The movie starts with Link in the Temple of Time to get the Master Sword. The opening scene is a tribute to the first cave in The Legend of Zelda on the NES. Mchael recreated the fire from the cave. The fire from the cave was put in the Temple of Time as a test to see if Link was worthy of the legendary blade.

Ultra Girl Succumbs to Lust XXX
Price $1,200
Ultra Girl Succumbs to Lust XXX (1).png

After I saw Ashley in her first movie as Ultra Girl, I just had to see her be dominated by a female super villain. Ultra Girl is my favorite superheroine video of all time. This movie is a masterpiece. Michael charged me Ashley's and Jessica's model fees for lesbian scenes. Michael always go above and beyond my costumes. You should notice this video includes a boy/girl scene with him and Ashley. He decided to add this to the script.

Omega Girl - Weakness Exposed XXX
Price $1,000
Omega-Girl Weakness Exposed XXX.jpg

I wanted a custom video similar to my Legend of Zelda custom. I wanted a superheroine to enjoy herself having sex with a villain. A villain just needed to exploit her weak spot to convert her into a "super slut". There was no resistance from Omega Girl. Michael just charged me Aspen's rate for hardcore scenes.

Robin becomes Poison Ivy's Milking Slave XXX
Price $500
vlcsnap-2018-06-29-11h06m00s291.png

I wanted a different video than the usual customs I like to buy. I love seeing a woman in charge and milk a man for all he is worth. My idea was to feature Poison Ivy seducing and milking Robin. My script included a handjob scene, assjob scene, and ends with a titjob. Michael charged me Lauren's rate for hardcore scenes without penetration.

You may wonder why this price is far lower than the other scenes. It does contain a hardcore scene in the final act. Michael once again went above my exceptions. My original script for the custom scene only included the handjob, assjob, and titjob.
No problem Geeky Porn Critic. It looks like you've got some winners on your list, definitely. I also like vids with forced orgasms and you don't see too many of those nowadays aimed at male forced orgasm. So I'll defintely have to check out the one with Robin that you had created.

Some of these vids have a very high price tag attached to them but it sounds like you got your money's worth. Were the special effects the element that gave it the $1,000 range or was it something else? Usually, performers charge high for 'hardcore' elements I've been told. Anymore details you can spare are welcomed.
GeekyPornCritic

Doctor Outcome wrote:
5 years ago

No problem Geeky Porn Critic. It looks like you've got some winners on your list, definitely. I also like vids with forced orgasms and you don't see too many of those nowadays aimed at male forced orgasm. So I'll defintely have to check out the one with Robin that you had created.

Some of these vids have a very high price tag attached to them but it sounds like you got your money's worth. Were the special effects the element that gave it the $1,000 range or was it something else? Usually, performers charge high for 'hardcore' elements I've been told. Anymore details you can spare are welcomed.
Michael and Primal Fetish only charged me the model's fees. Model's rates for hardcore boy on girl scenes are at least $1,000. Girl on girl scenes are least $1,200 ($600 per model) and can be $1,800 if a strap-on is used. Some models have higher rates due to their popularity. Katrina Jade's rate for a boy/girl scene is $2,000 and her rate is doubled the average rate because she is a top pornstar.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

GeekyPornCritic wrote:
5 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
5 years ago

Michael and Primal Fetish only charged me the model's fees. Model's rates for hardcore boy on girl scenes are at least $1,000. Girl on girl scenes are least $1,200 ($600 per model) and can be $1,800 if a strap-on is used. Some models have higher rates due to their popularity. Katrina Jade's rate for a boy/girl scene is $2,000 and her rate is doubled the average rate because she is a top pornstar.
Ahhhhhh! Gotcha.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Primal does an excellent job on customs (I've ordered 2 from them) and their prices are very reasonable. I tend to be very picky and demanding and include a lot of detail in my scripts and they really do an amazing job catering to all of the little details. I usually include costume sketches, too, and Primal just puts them together without charging me extra for wardrobe or anything like that.
MAV6666
Henchman
Henchman

I can post details of the 20-odd customs I've done over the years, but i'm wondering if I should wither that down to those only done within the last X # of years? I think things were simpler when I did my first back in 2006 and things now are probably different than even say in 2014. FYI for those that don't know, my customs have focused on AOH peril/torture, usually with spies but I have 1 or 2 with the girls in heroine costumes. The producers I've worked or am working with can pivot to heroine costumes though
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

MAV6666 wrote:
5 years ago
I can post details of the 20-odd customs I've done over the years, but i'm wondering if I should wither that down to those only done within the last X # of years? I think things were simpler when I did my first back in 2006 and things now are probably different than even say in 2014. FYI for those that don't know, my customs have focused on AOH peril/torture, usually with spies but I have 1 or 2 with the girls in heroine costumes. The producers I've worked or am working with can pivot to heroine costumes though
Please by all means, share what you have. We'd love to see what you've had created. Can u tell us more about your experiences that you had dealing with the producers? (Easy to get along with, were they reasonable, did they give their all to the project and then some)?
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

The Austrian Spy (KendraJames.com)
The Austrian Spy (Confrontation) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-53-29-243.jpg
The Austrian Spy (Confrontation) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-53-29-243.jpg (680.63 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
They say people are less likely to learn lessons on a journey without a struggle in-between. Despite setbacks coupled with a few hiccups here and there, custom requester Nameless is learning the ropes on how to get custom requests done the right way and while he admits it's been a grueling task to get his ideas created he none the less is proud of the final product when the producer in question gives the idea their all. Case in point, Kendra James when she created his latest fetish idea 'The Austrian Spy'.

My homegirl had received a link leading to Kendra's clips4sale store to purchase this vid and Nameless had given us all the details of what the vid was about and what his inspirations were. But when he told us that the vid cost him a pretty penny of $1,000, I practically did a spit take and was coughing up a storm when I saw the price tag that was attached to it. My homegirl was laughing up a storm and she had to pat me on the back to keep me from choking to death and this was the exchange we had:

Homegirl: Oh God Olivia, would you calm down?! We haven't even purchased this vid yet and you're having a conniption over the price tag?

Me: But boo, did you see that price tag?! $1,000 dollars?! That's practically a brand-new computer! His last request with Kendra was only $600. What in the world did Nameless ask for in this that warranted such a high price?

After she calmed me down and I was a little more composed, she clicked on the link and she said, 'I don't think it's what he asked for that made the price so high. It's probably *who* he asked for.' Confused by what she meant, she showed me the gif on the screen and when I saw Anastasia's lovely face and figure on the screen along with Kendra I said, 'Ohhhhhhhhhh. Now it makes sense.'

In ordering custom requests, I tend to forget that some performers have a high price-tag attached to their performances and Anastasia is one of many who charges top dollar for her performances and after seeing her and Kendra in this, I agree that it was well worth the $1,000 that Nameless paid for it. He said that after the experience he had with the way 'Powergirl's Revenge' turned out, Kendra reached out a little bit more to him and explained that if he wanted his newest idea to be a little better than the last one to let her and Anastasia improvise a little on this one.

Kendra also suspected that Nameless wanted some dialogue in this one and promised to grant him his wish since his script was practically devoid of any speaking in his story. Plus, since Nameless knew almost nothing about Anastasia Pierce and since his story called for someone with a strong German accent, Kendra felt that this was the perfect opportunity to let him see Anastasia in action since Nameless wanted a veteran performer with the same years of experience that Kendra has.

Needless to say, 'The Austrian Spy' was an excellent custom in my eyes and I feel it worked a little better because Nameless dropped his guard just a little bit and both he and Kendra were able to compromise and come to an agreement on what they felt would make the vid more enjoyable. Plus, when the vid was completed, Kendra explained why there was such a high price attached to it and Nameless began to understand a little better just like me and my homegirl did that there's more to custom requests than just two performers engaging with each other. Kendra had to pay for location, the cameraman's time, editing time, as well as Anastasia's time and her time as well.

But nonetheless, Kendra clearly did not want to disappoint Nameless and she and Anastasia gave a very steamy if not sensual performance in this idea. Lots of sensual talk, kissing and a forced orgasm scene really put this vid on the map. Though Nameless said that this was 'Part 2' in his 'Russian storyline' that he wanted to do with Kendra, he hopes he'll be able to get 'Part 1' created with Kendra through Goldie Blair if she's still active.

Either way, Nameless clearly got his money's worth with this idea and it gave him a chance to see how good Anastasia Pierce is on camera alongside with Kendra. :thumbup:
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
MAV6666
Henchman
Henchman

Doctor Outcome wrote:
5 years ago
MAV6666 wrote:
5 years ago
Please by all means, share what you have. We'd love to see what you've had created. Can u tell us more about your experiences that you had dealing with the producers? (Easy to get along with, were they reasonable, did they give their all to the project and then some)?
I'll say I've had overall pretty good experiences with producers over the years. My first custom ever was with Alex David for Relic Raider 5 and she was great on executing the script and delivering (in DVD back then!) I worked with her again a couple of years ago. Some others I've worked with are Jacquelyn Velvets, Devon D'AMo/FWA, Seductive Studios, and also the now defunct heroine legends (I know he Logan had beef with many but he delivered great for me) and Ringdivas (previously my most delayed producer but they delivered some decent work). My main producer has been torvea films for the past few years and they have been great to work with, and it probably helps that occasional heroine candleboxxx is usually part of the discussion even though the clips have starred other models like Lucy Purr (who put in an amazing performance for my script). Recently I've worked with 2 SHG-Media alums, Chrissy Marie and Cali Logan, for several clips and they've also done amazing work and were very responsive. I even took some risks working with a couple of russian producers, yellow press and lesley fox, and they delivered great action-packed work as well.
Last edited by MAV6666 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Regarding Torvea.... I see them posting new videos quite frequently on Clips4Sale. But frankly... they don't look very good. The costumes look really bad and really cheap. The masks are all wrong and totally mess up the model's eyes.

And their sets are pretty much someone's living room.

Their superheroine videos seem to focus almost exclusively on belly punching. Not that there's anything wrong with that - I suspect it's one customer who orders a lot of belly-punching customs. But it makes it seem like that is their specialty and it's all they do, and that's just not my thing.

Also, they tend to post and re-post the same old videos - I guess they are releasing new formats of previously-released videos, but they do it incredibly often. So like 99% of the time when I go to Clips4Sale and check what's new, I end up seeing a Torvea video that I have already seen a dozen times before. I have to wonder if they are doing that on purpose just to stay at the top of the "What's new" list, and that kinda of dishonest business practice leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I've never actually ordered a custom from them because they just don't look like a studio I'd want a custom from.
MAV6666
Henchman
Henchman

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
5 years ago
Regarding Torvea.... I see them posting new videos quite frequently on Clips4Sale. But frankly... they don't look very good. The costumes look really bad and really cheap. The masks are all wrong and totally mess up the model's eyes.

And their sets are pretty much someone's living room.

Their superheroine videos seem to focus almost exclusively on belly punching. Not that there's anything wrong with that - I suspect it's one customer who orders a lot of belly-punching customs. But it makes it seem like that is their specialty and it's all they do, and that's just not my thing.

Also, they tend to post and re-post the same old videos - I guess they are releasing new formats of previously-released videos, but they do it incredibly often. So like 99% of the time when I go to Clips4Sale and check what's new, I end up seeing a Torvea video that I have already seen a dozen times before. I have to wonder if they are doing that on purpose just to stay at the top of the "What's new" list, and that kinda of dishonest business practice leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I've never actually ordered a custom from them because they just don't look like a studio I'd want a custom from.
@TnT-I'll say torvea's more a fetish producer so his heroine costumes may not be good but he has a great dungeon set if heroine peril/torture is your thing. He has chairs, x-racks, and an overhead hook for all sorts of bondage possibilities and can do some special effects if desired. Lighting can be varied as desired also.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

MAV6666 wrote:
5 years ago
Doctor Outcome wrote:
5 years ago
MAV6666 wrote:
5 years ago
I'll say I've had overall pretty good experiences with producers over the years. My first custom ever was with Alex David for Relic Raider 5 and she was great on executing the script and delivering (in DVD back then!) I worked with her again a couple of years ago. Some others I've worked with are Jacquelyn Velvets, Devon D'AMo/FWA, Seductive Studios, and also the now defunct heroine legends (I know he Logan had beef with many but he delivered great for me) and Ringdivas (previously my most delayed producer but they delivered some decent work). My main producer has been torvea films for the past few years and they have been great to work with, and it probably helps that occasional heroine candleboxxx is usually part of the discussion even though the clips have starred other models like Lucy Purr (who put in an amazing performance for my script). Recently I've worked with 2 SHG-Media alums, Chrissy Marie and Cali Logan, for several clips and they've also done amazing work and were very responsive. I even took some risks working with a couple of russian producers, yellow press and lesley fox, and they delivered great action-packed work as well.

The one occasional-heroine producer who is amazing in her performances but who I'd be careful of working directly with (as I've tweeted) is Sumiko.
It's been over a year since I paid for the custom and BTS pics and have not gotten anything back, including a refund, after repeated requests. It sounds like she had some personal stuff come up but if she's been shooting as a model for several other producers every couple of months, she should have gotten something back to me by now. I'm not the only one who's been waiting this long also...
Most impressive MAV! Sounds like you're on a roll with a side of sweet potatoes my friend. Glad to know that your custom requests have turned out golden.

Sorry that you've been having a hard time with Sumiko. I really enjoyed some of her performances on sleeperkids. Shame that you've been having some trouble getting a response from her on custom completion.