My Mom Passed Away Today

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

My Mother passed away today. She was a great lady and a super Mom. I just want to say that anybody out there who is lucky enough to have a mother who is still living, please do not take them for granted because they won't be around forever. Make sure you tell them you love them.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry for your loss. :(
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sorry for your loss. =(
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I did not know your mother, nor do I know you but I know what it is to have a mother that loves me and for that I am sorry for your loss.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I am sorry for your loss.
DrMabuse
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

So sorry to hear of your loss. My mother passed away last month, and I'll reiterate your advice to make sure that your parents know that you love them. My mom's passing was not unexpected (she had cancer and spent a year in constantly declining health) and as difficult as it was to see her suffer, it gave me the opportunity to share some time with her and express my thoughts and feelings about how important she was to my life, to the person I am today, and to everyone around her.
Condolences.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words of support. Thank you very much.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Sorry for the late reply my friend and my condolences to you and your family. I know how hard it is to lose a family member and we hope that you'll get through this very hard and tough moment.

We at the superheroineforum are here for you.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'