Any superheroine defeat Games out there?

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
rbx4
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have an itch to scratch, and that itch is the need for a computer game with superheroine defeat. Here is what I'm looking for:

1. Defeat can't mean game-over. Preferably, there will be some notice of the utter defeat of the heroine, and the villain can enjoy victory, but no game-over. I'd prefer it if the game permitted me to avoid having an ending.

2. And, um, actually I didn't need anything else.

also:
-- doesn't matter to me if there is adult content or not

-- doesn't matter to me if it is graphics or text oriented
rbx4
Neophyte
Neophyte

I forgot to mention! I think a mmorpg probably wouldn't work for this. I spent time on dcuo and champions online, and the possibility of pve means that nobody really wants to have entertaining (for me) pvp. It helps if a weaker opponent shows up and beats me. In mmorpg, players mostly avoid pvp until the level and gear grinds are over.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well I think there aren't any mmo's for this particular thing... I can't think of a single 'mainstream' game with what you're looking for... part of that is simply because there are a strange lack of superhero games when you really think about it, and all of them focus on the superHEROES because they are only just now getting their asses in gear and making some films about superheroines... so we 'might' see some in the futhre... like 'Captain Marve: THE GAME!'

There may be something like that in the sorta... Flash/adult game scene. I think I do remember something with a patriotic themes like... anime heroine.
rbx4
Neophyte
Neophyte

That's what I was afraid of! I spent a little time going through the jungle of Flash games out there, but haven't found anything right yet. Tried to settle for wrestling or fighting text. Greydog Games has some options there, but still looking. As long as it allows female protagonists, I'm ok.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

http://www.dlsite.com/

Try dlsite. Tons of games. Mostly anime and warrior types. But yes defeat, sex etc. Also MMO style, side scrollers etc.
Kookie
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

This guy combin ation makes rpg games. So far he has a superheroine game (The Green Shadow Rachel) which I thought was really good. You get to live the daily life of a superheroine, there's scenarios when you get defeated by each type of enemies and different endings depending on how good/cad you perform. You can pledge on his patreon here to get the uncensored version of the game.

He also has zombie survival themed and agent themed one which I also thought was really amazing.

Warning though, there's always scat in his games. Here's the link

https://www.patreon.com/combin_ation
rbx4
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the suggestions! I will be busy for a while checking these out, I see! Until then, Lilith's Throne almost scratches the itch. It has a lot of extra stuff that I don't need, but I can disable all of it.

It isn't superhero, but the system is good, plus this game understands that collapsing in defeat or exhaustion can be hot!