What did you get (If anything) for christmas?

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The title here is pretty self explanatory... I just thought it'd make for a pretty nice topic. So feel free to swap Christmas morning stories... or you know, whenever you actually got your presents.

I actually wound up getting my BIG gift three days early. My mother showed up and dragged me around town, we found a cool hobby shop and I somehow wound up with an expensive board game with all the miniatures and junk. 'Star Wars Imperial Assault' (Yet still in deep Star Wars withdrawals having not seen the film as of yet) On Christmas day I got a dress, some boots, seventy dollars cash and a cool 'Legend of Zelda' coffee mug! So not a bad haul all around!

How about you? Side topic, anything eventful happen to you that wasn't necessarily part of the average holiday hubaloo?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Got some great film themed Tees from Last Exit to Nowhere. Check 'em out they are wonderfully subtle.

3 Barrels is my fave, and Antarctic Outpost #31, and Charlie Croker's European Coach Tours.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

An affordable 11.6 inch tablet computer, which is great for reading digital comics. An Atari Flashback 6, which has taught me that I still suck at Asteroids and Space Invaders, but Adventure is as enjoyable as ever. Also some socks, which is good because if I don't get socks on the holiday I keep wearing the old ones until they're composed more of holes than fabric.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

An Alexa and amazon Dot
Leggings from Rock rebel
Some killer make up from Jeffery Starr
A jumbo peppermint stick candy cane..yum
Some new purple leather isotoner gloves..
Underwear, panties, bras, more panties ;)
A wicked pair of black leather boots!
And a magic wand vintage hitache massager from a thrift shop....lol...hopefully it has provided many good times and now it still will!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

batgirl1969 wrote: And a magic wand vintage hitachi massager from a thrift shop....lol...hopefully it has provided many good times and now it still will!!
Maybe give it a wash first , eh.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote: And a magic wand vintage hitachi massager from a thrift shop....lol...hopefully it has provided many good times and now it still will!!
Maybe give it a wash first , eh.

Lol!!! Of course!! Its one that you use THRU clothes...lol
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:An Alexa and amazon Dot
Leggings from Rock rebel
Some killer make up from Jeffery Starr
A jumbo peppermint stick candy cane..yum
Some new purple leather isotoner gloves..
Underwear, panties, bras, more panties ;)
A wicked pair of black leather boots!
And a magic wand vintage hitache massager from a thrift shop....lol...hopefully it has provided many good times and now it still will!!
we need pics of all the items being used :)
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well, a gift I got MYSELF a few weeks before Christmas was a VR helmet......I think it would make a great brainwashing/mind control prop!
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"