For Lovers of Milking

General discussions about superheroines!
sideshowbob4791
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hucows has a new Wonder Woman milking video up with Cindy Dollar as the heroine. Hucow's has been making these types of videos for ages but this is the first one with superheroine content. Hopefully they make more!

https://www.hucows.com/2022/05/cindy-dollar-wonder-cow/
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What an awesome bind she is in!!!! Batgirl & Catwoman hopefully someday end up in this horrible position!! Catwoman would love to drink some bat milk!!!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
What an awesome bind she is in!!!! Batgirl & Catwoman hopefully someday end up in this horrible position!! Catwoman would love to drink some bat milk!!!
Well I sure would like to shoot my batjuices for both Batgirl and Catwoman as Batman! :ybat:
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

I have to confess this was my doing.
I thought about it for a while and got in contact with the site about it. My plan was to get them a really good wonder woman costume but they wanted to try with one of the cheaper alternatives. So I said ok, let's see how it goes - can always get a better costume later.

The overall site is fotoro

They have done some shoots with a Supergirl costume too on some of the connected sites (e.g. girlsincuffs I think). Pretty sure it's the costume from Natalia Forrest as she does other shoots with them.

We have already talked about getting a Supergirl-Wonder Woman combo. I'm sure Batgirl and Catwoman can be added to the mix 😉

Hopefully it inspires others to get some creations made.
Darkseid2022
Neophyte
Neophyte

Awesome, like to taste super heroine milk,
Pls make a video on indian goddesses as ag hucow, milked painfully.