Win a FREE CUSTOM raffle / New Film featuring Alex Coal

General discussions about superheroines!
SHL
Producer
Producer

Carnal_Urges_01.jpg
Carnal_Urges_01.jpg (581.96 KiB) Viewed 676 times
Raffle Details
Whomever buys any copy of these 4 films between February 26 – April 30th is entered into a raffle for a free custom video!
  • Wonder Woman: Recon Interrupted
  • Carnal Urges*
  • Upcoming Blue Vixen Film starring Liv Revamped (not yet available for sale)
  • Common Enemy
*All current ‘Carnal Urges’ Preorders will be included in raffle, regardless of Raffle Time Window

**If you purchase more than 1 of the qualifying films within the Raffle Time Window, you will have multiple entries into Raffle (do not buy the same film more than once, that will not be honored as within the rules of the contest)

Custom Video Guidelines
  • Pick 1 actress and 1 actor (or actress / lesbian scene) who are currently working and hirable
  • Select the heroine and costume (within reason) examples: Supergirl – no hosiery, etc
  • You dictate the content and story (within reason) examples: bearhugs, forced scenario, crotch shots etc
  • You can choose soft-core / hard-core / no sex scene – just combat etc
  • Allow me roughly a one year turn around time, based on availability of talent, costumes, etc.
Examples of Unreasonable Request
  • Costume you choose is massively expensive and overly difficult to create (any costume currently my films is a good example of reasonable costumes)
  • Story is not attainable with a standard budget for my films (fight on an airplane, multiple sex scenes, guy gets set on fire etc)
  • Extreme graphic content: ultra violent death, piss/poop content, ultra violent fight (blood etc)
  • Any custom that has nothing to do with Superheroines (will not shoot a ninja film or tomb raider parody)
Participation Requirements
  • You must respond to ‘You Won!’ Email within a timely manner ( 7 day window) or next participant in raffle is selected and your ‘winning ticket’ is void
  • Email entered into raffle will be your purchasing email, make sure you have access to it or you will not receive ‘You Won!’ email
I will use a raffle based software to select the winner May 1st or 2nd (pending my schedule), when I decide on raffle software used (haven’t selected which one I will use yet) – I will provide that information in case you are concerned about unfairness in potentially lopsided raffle

Not allowed to Participate
  • If you have any history of ‘back-charging’ a purchase, you do not qualify for the raffle
  • If you have any history of sharing a film illegally online, you do not qualify for the raffle
Estimated Custom Value: Roughly $4,000

I hope you find some excitement and enjoyment out of this idea. I know a lot of you can’t afford customs, so maybe this can give one lovely soul the opportunity to have one realized. And who knows, if it all works out maybe we can do it again in the future.
Carnal_Urges_02.jpg
Carnal_Urges_02.jpg (515.82 KiB) Viewed 676 times
CARNAL URGES

TRAILER DOWNLOAD
https://we.tl/t-6RfW2SADg8

PURCHASE HERE
http://www.superheroinelimited.com/dynamicduo

Synopsis

The ‘United Heroes’ Dynamic Duo, Blue Steel and Lady Arachnid, survive an attack from an unknown enemy while searching for Red Vision. They collect themselves, discussing Blue Steels dating prospects and Lady Arachnids formerly jealous husband. Unbeknownst to the Platonic Duo… they have walked into a trap.

The ‘Unseen’ (Red Visions captor) has the ventilation system laced with an aphrodisiac gas… and he plans to use the footage of what ensues as blackmail. Can both heroes overcome their predicament? Or will their carnal urges reign supreme?

Cost

Standard Price: $60
Estimated 47 Minute Runtime

Release Date: OUT NOW

Content
  • Hosiery
  • Breast get exposed
  • Cum in mouth
  • She removes her boots early on in sex scene
  • NO Demasking
  • NO Chloroform
Scene One – Attack!

7 Minutes 30 Seconds
  • Multiple strikes to the head with weapon
  • Brief KO
  • Multiple strikes to body with weapon
  • Bearhug from front
  • Bearhug from behind
  • Multiple strikes to crotch
  • Strangulation
  • Beatdown
Scene Two – The Trap of the Unseen

14 Minutes
  • Trapped and Gassed with Aphrodisiac Gas
Scene Three – The Temptations of the Flesh

Time to be determined (still in editing)
  • Blowjob, cum in mouth
  • Sex Scene

Tone of Scene (Spoiler Warning)
Spoiler
Lady Arachnid becomes possessed by the contaminated pheromones of Blue Steel, her overwhelming primal urges try their best to corrupt the morality of Blue Steel to give into the desires of their flesh. Blue Steel is reluctant but ultimately gives him. Arachnid fully embraces her new ‘Master’.
Ending (Spoiler Warning )
Spoiler
Lose Ending
Lady Arachnid is corrupted and Blue Steel is humiliated, they now both work for ‘The Unseen’
TRAILER DOWNLOAD
https://we.tl/t-6RfW2SADg8

PURCHASE HERE
http://www.superheroinelimited.com/dynamicduo

P.S. I love this film. I think everyone involved in the making of this film did a great job, the talent was super committed to their roles. Although it isn’t the conventional bad guy beatdown and pillage storyline: the first roughly 10 minutes are dedicated to the usual villainous fair of a fight between our heroine and a bad guy. So anyone who enjoys that need not worry, it is there. Follow by a more unconventional blackmail storyline and peril setup. I hope you all enjoy it, I loved making it, I hope it shows
Last edited by SHL 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Alex Coal looks the best she’s ever looked in the screen grabs from this film. The costume brings out all her features.

Even though I am sad there is no chloroform scene, this looks too good to pass up and have already preordered.

Also, thanks for the generous raffle!