Eye of the Beholder 2 apparently in production?

General discussions about superheroines!
Joons9000
Neophyte
Neophyte

https://www.heroinemovies.com/eye-of-th ... om-rye-uk/

According to Rich, there is a new installment of Eye of the beholder in production. I am loving this because jaime leigh paley was such a hottie in the first movie... with the perfect body and bottom :cool2: :cool2:

Has there beeen any more updates to this? Before this was a last update from 2017, but its good to see more progress has been made.
wonder_woman_in_peril___114___cosplay_by_c_edward_d8wwo0x-fullview.jpg
wonder_woman_in_peril___114___cosplay_by_c_edward_d8wwo0x-fullview.jpg (55.04 KiB) Viewed 3289 times
276f5157de6dce85764b5700d231b487.jpg
276f5157de6dce85764b5700d231b487.jpg (26.51 KiB) Viewed 3289 times
DJhrWyjVwAASMqE.jpg
DJhrWyjVwAASMqE.jpg (43.2 KiB) Viewed 3289 times

Furthermore, ive found a post on reddit containing scenes from what looks like maybe a new movie?

I can confirm i have not seen this on eye of the beholder #1
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I love the first one as well, but strictly for the actress in it. I don't think they are going to use the same actress again. New girl in town.
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Anyone know if this sequel ever happened? Just discovered the first EOB and loved it, especially the actress. I saw some old posts about them working on a sequel with her but can’t find the actual movie anywhere on SHG.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

To my knowledge it was never made.

I think the producer put it out there to gauge interest, and might have deemed the interest to be insufficient to justify the project.