"Supernova: Jail Break - Collector's Edition" is RELEASED!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

One of the best Supernova videos is Danica Thrall as Supernova in "Jail Break", and the two versions of this awesome video are very, very different. We've decided to not just upgrade the videos to 1080, but to offer them in a 2-for-1 special package!

The original versions were:
"Supernova 6: Jail Break" Extreme version - 283 MB
"Supernova 6: Jail Break" Peril version - 318 MB

The Collector's Edition release includes:
"Supernova 6: Jail Break" Extreme version - 951 MB
"Supernova 6: Jail Break" Peril version - 1.03 GB

Both versions together will only cost a dollar or so more than either of the individual original versions, being priced at only $26.00.

This video pits Supernova against a jailed Xander, and clearly demonstrates their eternal battle between brain and brawn! There is a unique reveal of Xander's secreted Novanite weapon which then allows him to viciously beat Supernova mercilessly while the prison personnel are unaware of this deadly duel. The two versions diverge just before the 9 minute mark. The Peril version is almost 14.5 minutes without closing credits, and the Extreme version is almost 13 minutes without closing credits.

We have also removed the music, so that you do not miss any of Danica's sounds as she's beaten to a pulp by Xander in both versions!

Coming on Friday!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail break 2021 poster copy.jpg
Supernova Jail break 2021 poster copy.jpg (580.14 KiB) Viewed 2023 times
Supernova Jail Break Collector's Edition version 1 copy.jpg
Supernova Jail Break Collector's Edition version 1 copy.jpg (601.63 KiB) Viewed 2023 times
Last edited by Bluestone 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bert

For several years there, Blue was producing some great superheroine content that relied less on choking. In my opinion, this is one of his best videos. To be sure there is a lengthy choking sequence, but it isn't the main focus and the sequence itself is pretty good. Danica was at her vat grown best as a Supergirl actress, the guy playing "Lex" is awesome, the scenario is fantastic and the action is great. If you don't have this, definitely consider getting it. I'll probably buy this again for the higher quality video, and I'm really far from being rich.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova: Jail Break - Collector's Edition", starring Danica Thrall, is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1375
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... s-edition/

One of the all-time best Supernova videos is Danica Thrall as Supernova in "Jail Break", and the two versions of this awesome video are very, very different. Both versions are included in this special package in upgraded form!
The original versions were: "Supernova 6: Jail Break" Extreme version - 283 MB "Supernova 6: Jail Break" Peril version - 318 MB
The Collector's Edition release includes: "Supernova 6: Jail Break" Extreme version - 951 MB "Supernova 6: Jail Break" Peril version - 1.03 GB
This video pits Supernova against a jailed Xander, and clearly demonstrates their eternal battle between brain and brawn! There is a unique reveal of Xander's secreted Novanite weapon which then allows him to viciously beat Supernova mercilessly while the prison personnel are unaware of this deadly duel. The two versions diverge just before the 9 minute mark. The Peril version is almost 14.5 minutes without closing credits, and the Extreme version is almost 13 minutes without closing credits. We have also removed the music, so that you do not miss any of Danica's sounds as she's beaten to a pulp by Xander in both versions!

Danica is gorgeous in "Jail Break"!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Jail break 2021 poster copy.jpg
Supernova Jail break 2021 poster copy.jpg (580.14 KiB) Viewed 1765 times
luther
Henchman
Henchman

That was a really good video! I'm surprised I missed it when it initially came out. Great kryptonite scenes and some very good ko and upskirt shots, which is sometimes lacking in the newer SG vids. Glad you re=released it and if you are a SG fan and haven't seen this one, its well worth it. Definitely one of your better SG in peril vids! Thanks.

Luther
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

luther wrote:
2 years ago
That was a really good video! I'm surprised I missed it when it initially came out. Great kryptonite scenes and some very good ko and upskirt shots, which is sometimes lacking in the newer SG vids. Glad you re=released it and if you are a SG fan and haven't seen this one, its well worth it. Definitely one of your better SG in peril vids! Thanks.

Luther
Glad you liked it, Luther! We felt that it really deserved the special upgrade treatment. It's one of my favourite Supernova videos!

Blue

:supes: