New Superhero & Superheroine Glamour site - Superhero Academy!

General discussions about superheroines!
SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi All,

I've finally launched my new superhero/superheroine glamour site! Superhero Academy! On our site we have the following:

1. We provide services to allow the general public to do superhero/superheroine based photoshoots and videos

2. We work with leading photographers such as Mike Fieldhouse to bring popular glamour girls as superheroines!

We already have a photoset live featuring Elle Hunter (Elle M) as Supergirl, and have upcoming sets with Sara Louise (Sara Reynolds). Unlike your typical superhero sites, we have both male and female heroes battling evil together.

Is this enough to make me a new content creator? Check us out at https://www.superhero-academy.co.uk
I run Superhero Academy, a new superhero and superheroine glamour site. UK Glamour girls, and general public (especially geeks!) welcome to shoot for us!!

www.superhero-academy.co.uk
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Very nice. Good luck!
SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Some teasers of our latest shoot, which I'm just editing before it goes live. Louise, aka Sara Reynolds/Sara Louise is working from home as a secretary, when her super hearing picks up trouble! She changes to Supergirl, saves her damsel, flies back and then shows off for you, flirting with you! She then slips into her daring slinky velvet dress ready to go out (socially distanced, of course!)

The Supergirl of your dreams.....

You WILL NOT find these glamour babes as superheroines ANYWHERE ELSE, they're exclusive to us!

And just to remind you to all do your bit during these weird times, to help the world get back on its feet quicker, SuperLouise has a message for you. WEAR A MASK! She's Kryptonian, and immune to human viruses, but she's still doing her bit!

Last edited by SuperJamesZorEl 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
I run Superhero Academy, a new superhero and superheroine glamour site. UK Glamour girls, and general public (especially geeks!) welcome to shoot for us!!

SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I've been a bit behind, as my dad suddenly passed away 4 weeks ago. Louise's set is now released, available HERE and I also have two more sets.

I'm pleased to also present Honour May's first set with us, as Wonder Woman, in "Honour's Wonderous Beauty!".

The set has 138 high quality JPG images in a mix of 2000x3000 (portrait) and 3000x2000 (landscape)

This was a great set to shoot as Honour's seen the films and knows the moves! Check her out HERE!

Plot:

There's a new Wonder Woman in town, and guess what? She's the alter-ego of the girl you've been dating for months!

You accidentally discover her identity of Wonder when you walk in from work early, and she's there in her Amazonian battlesuit, as WonderHonour, practising her moves! You're stunned, but she needs to know you'll keep it a secret!

She dominates you and shows you how scary she can be, showing her Amazonian battle moves and weapons, but then she becomes beautiful and sweet again!

Wonderous girlfriend indeed! I wonder what she'll do with that lasso, fella? Wink, wink ;)

NOTE: The final images don't have these huge watermarks, we use the big watermarks on public promos to protect our copyright and content. The final ones use smaller ones. Please respect that I'm doing this as a hobby, and that producing this stuff is expensive.

SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm proud to announce the release of our new photoset following Honour May's, the debut of our new Supergirl Matrix costume. The beautiful up and coming Scottish glamour starlet Annabelle in her second set "Your Girlfriend is Supergirl Matrix!"

Here's some finished promos to wet your appetite! Annabelle is such a cute yet feisty Scottish goddess, I think we'll be seeing more of her as Supergirl!

Plot: 

You get home, and there's Annabelle, your cute girlfriend, known as Belle, dressed casually in shirt & jeans. While admiring her, you notice something colourful under her white shirt. Looks like a diamond "S"?

Belle has something to show you! She gingerly takes off her shirt, revealing full Matrix Supergirl battlesuit, slipping off her jeans revealing her lovely legs in her sexy knee high heroine boots! You're blown away! She looks great in this costume! But it *isn't* a costume.

She "is" Supergirl, Belle Zor-El, & this costume is her sexy battlesuit!

She poses for you there in her living room, showing off her strength, bending a metal pole, showing off her flight and landing poses. Best of all, she's feeling really sexy showing her super-alter ego to you!

She seductively leads you upstairs where she flirts and poses for you even more! Lots of guys would love to be where you are right now so make the most of it, fella, before she flies off to save someone! Supergirl, your caped angel!

It's your turn to fly her to Heaven, tiger!

The full set contains 159 images at 2000x3000 (portrait) and 3000x2000 (landscape) images. All unphotoshopped!

Buy her set, HERE!

NOTE: The final images don't have these huge watermarks, we use the big watermarks on public promos to protect our copyright and content. The final ones use smaller ones. Please respect that I'm doing this as a hobby, and that producing this stuff is expensive. High end custom made costumes and glamour model hourly costs aren't cheap. That's why I've priced the sets the way I have. Also respect our intellectual property and don't pirate this stuff. I'm only one man but I take piracy seriously, so does my photographer Mike. Your financial support helps us thrive, bring you popular UK glamour girls, and buy better costumes & props! Piracy will just result in us disappearing. We've seen enough sites die because of piracy, and it is ruining the Internet. There's no such thing as a victimless crime, everything costs money to produce.

Note: If you'd like to promote our site, we have public Promo folder with watermarked promos from each set, HERE. Please use these and NOT images from the purchased sets. Thanks, guys! There is a review section in the store where you can leave us feedback on each set, this helps us greatly. You can even use the contact form on the front page.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She is stunning, good luck with the site
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

This is awesome. So far its amazing. Keep up the great work.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The ladies are Fantastic! The costumes are Great! Annabelle's Matrix is unbelievably HOT! Best of luck with the site, but it looks like you are on to something amazing. Kudos!
SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Here's the set I think will be quite popular! Our newest and debut heroine vs. heroine shoot! I'm proud to introduce some promos from Louise and Saffron's new shoot titled "Louise & Saffron - Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman in Portugal!".

A heroine vs. heroine showdown, in lovely Portugal, by the pool! 

This is Louise's second set with us but her first time in the Matrix Supergirl battlesuit. Saffron has done a solo Wonder Woman shoot with us, which has not yet been released.

Plot:

Wonder Woman (Saffron) learns of a new Kryptonian crusader who's landed on Earth. Supergirl Matrix, they call her. She has superpowers and lasers. Wonder Woman doesn't trust her, so meets with her, to settle things heroine to heroine.

Supergirl Matrix (Louise) can't seem to ease Wonder Woman's doubts. Wonder Woman challenges Supergirl to a pure strength fight. No superpowers or weapons, although Wonder Woman tries cheating at first! Naughty Amazonian warrior princess!!

Who will win? Or will they both become friends? Or more than that.....?

The full set is now available for purchase HERE.

There's 109 images at 2000x3000 (portrait) and 3000x2000 (landscape) images. All unphotoshopped!

NOTE: The final images don't have these huge watermarks, we use the big watermarks on public promos to protect our copyright and content. The final ones use smaller ones.