In which "status" the masked heroine should be when they get UNMASKED?

General discussions about superheroines!

In which "status" the masked heroine should be when they get UNMASKED? (check 1st post)

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Unconcious
25%
Tied up or paralysed in any way
50%
Unmasked in combat/struggle
25%

Total votes: 24
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, not the best way to describe it, but I can't describe it any better in one sentence.
What I mean is....there are basically 3 "statuses" for a heroine when she gets unmasked.
Which one do you prefer?
I guess I know the result of the poll, but let's see if I am right about it! :hmmm:

The heroine is....
A) uncious ....as the villain yanks her precious mask away
-

B) tied up or paralysed in any way.....as the villain lustfully ripps her mask off
-

C) unmasked in combat/struggle....as the villain breaks through her defense and grabs onto her mask
(ok in this case the heroine unmasks the villainess :w00t: )

-
Vote now!
And feel welcome to post why you voted that way!
-
I prefer "unmasked in combat" as I wanna see a heroine that has the chance to stop the unmasking but gets overpowered in combat.
That way the struggle is far more intense and interesting for me! :yes:
-
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Not exactly an option, but I prefer the heroine be captured first. Then held by two men, or forced to kneel before her captor. And then be unmasked, helpless to stop it.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DonShip wrote:
3 years ago
Not exactly an option, but I prefer the heroine be captured first. Then held by two men, or forced to kneel before her captor. And then be unmasked, helpless to stop it.
I would count that under "tied up", she is concious but can't fight back. ;)
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

All! Each version has its charms. I like seeing them struggle and then cry out when they're unmasked, but I also like seeing the mask gently peeled off their beautiful sleeping faces. Variety is the spice of life!
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

As a fantasy I like her to be aware of her defeat.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

I went with "Tied up or paralysed in any way."

I prefer the heroine to be cognizant of what is going on (she knows her secret identity is going to be exposed and all the ramifications of it happening) but be weak enough or tied up so she is not be able to stop it.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

IMHO, a masked heroine has always to be aware that she is being unmasked and helpless to stop it. So, paralyzed by a drug, semi-conscious from chloroform or bound, gagged, and struggling would always be my choice. The only exception would be if the plot calls for her to be unaware of this for a future public revelation by the villain.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

EvilDaria wrote:
3 years ago
IMHO, a masked heroine has always to be aware that she is being unmasked and helpless to stop it. So, paralyzed by a drug, semi-conscious from chloroform or bound, gagged, and struggling would always be my choice. The only exception would be if the plot calls for her to be unaware of this for a future public revelation by the villain.
I agree, she has to be aware and helpless
voyeurn3
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Unconscious and masked, her identity still concealed, the aura of boldness and sensuality still projected...
An erotic duality: the mask 'eyes' still open, but the heroine's closed eyes, relaxed faced expression, and soft breathing
unmistakably show that, despite all her might and skill, she was overpowered no longer able to resist
and is now helpless, unaware, completely at the mercy of the villain/captor...