working on episode 6 of my night shadow series

General discussions about superheroines!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

my night shadow series is so much fun to watch 5 episodes down and now episode 6 i have a good idea about this one a guy called the night killer has killed three strippers at the club so Sarah is going undercover as a stripper to try and catch him but also she struggles to bring herself to tell her partner Jake that she is the night shadow

so she has a night killer to stop and telling her partner who she is the struggle of being a cop and a crime fighting hero badass this episode is going to be a great watch with action and love will she stop this evil night killer and will she get to show Jake who she is or will something come up that will delay her.
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I just had another great idea for episode 7 where Jake tries to stop the master mind but he opens up a black hole that sucks them both in and Jake wakes up in a home and sees someone who looks like Sarah and finds out he married her and she also told him she is night shadow he freaks out and tries to find out what the hell is going on when he finds out the master mind is alive and working on turning

that device on to send him back in time so Jake and his married wife night shadow have to get over and stop him and Jake has to get back to his time what do you think of this.