super girl custom story

General discussions about superheroines!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

hi
everyone in November i am going to work on a super girl custom script story i am going to have her on the farm where her step dad looks after her then she will slowly start to change and feel her powers she will be scared and that is where the step dad will show her who she is and the outfit that came in her small ship she will train to use her powers and test herself against the evil people in the city she will go against gangs and a stronger monster and alien all kinds of evil i think i will make 3 parts to this so part 1 is the rise of super girl part 2 is super girl vs the shadow monster and the alien thug and for part 3 it will be super girl vs Lex Luthor and his gang here is a picture of what the super girl outfit will be and i am having producer brittany lynn play super girl i think this is really going to be fun what do you think does this sound good thanks.
61CCIvKYymL._AC_UX569_.jpg
61CCIvKYymL._AC_UX569_.jpg (53.26 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Hey man I had the same idea I sent my version of the story to u did u get it?
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DanDud88 wrote:
3 years ago
Hey man I had the same idea I sent my version of the story to u did u get it?
great script.
you should only send a script to producers only.because people might use it.but really well set out.you should post it on amazon.good luck.
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Well, I was hoping it would inspire u with ur script. I don't mind if u steal it I can't afford to get it made unfortunately lol. Would you like to talk about it in private chat?
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DanDud88 wrote:
3 years ago
Well I was hoping it would inspire u with ur script. I font mind if u steal it I cant afford to get it made unfortunately lol
I appreciate the thought and I,m sorry it costs a lot.maybe you could scale it down and try again.there are plenty of people out there that do a 40 minute custom for under £400.i,ve written customs for over a year now.i look at a picture and an idea comes to mind.but keep looking.
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

just thought of a better super girl part 2 custom story super girl is set up in a lab by the evil dr cross he traps her in a box and opens a big black hole and sends her in she lands in a city that is the same city but this is under control by crime super girl has to fight her way back to the lab and find the device and send herself back and defeat dr cross what do you think of this one does it sound good.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For what it’s worth, any chance of adding periods and commas to your posts? They aren’t that easy to read without them. It seems you may have some good ideas—I like that lead Supergirl image—but it is a pain to have to work at deciphering your posts without the grammar. Don’t mean to come across as rude, but just trying to add the perspective of someone consuming some of your posts.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.