"Teen Bat 6: Sisterhood of the Bat" - Coming Soon!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, it looks like there's not just one Teen Bat protecting Edgewing City, there's a sisterhood of bat-styled sidekicks!

Don't miss the latest Teen Bat in "Teen Bat 6: Sisterhood of the Bat"... coming soon!

Check out this hot, new actress in the title role!

Blue
Attachments
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 1.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 1.jpg (535.63 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 15.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 15.jpg (709.9 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

The Element Poster is below!

Also, here is the Trailer:
https://silknblood.com/store/content/Vi ... railer.mp4

Our newest Teen Bat debuts this Friday, August 7th, starring our sexy new actress... Mia Ford!

Blue
Attachments
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat poster.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat poster.jpg (540.26 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 3.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 3.jpg (707.25 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 8.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 8.jpg (562.71 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, I released it early!

Check out the three versions of "Teen Bat 6: Sisterhood of the Bat" here:

"Teen Bat 6: Sisterhood of the Bat" - Peril (S.S.) Version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1275

"Teen Bat 6: Sisterhood of the Bat" - Extreme (V.V.a) Version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1276

"Teen Bat 6: Sisterhood of the Bat" - Extreme (V.V.b) Version (no orgasmic squirts):
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1277

"Teen Bat 6: Sisterhood of the Bat" - (3-in-1) Bitcoin Version:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... f-the-bat/

Don't miss this awesome video starring the very sexy Mia Ford!

Blue
Attachments
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 1.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 1.jpg (535.63 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
00030.00_03_49_23.Still007.jpg
00030.00_03_49_23.Still007.jpg (724.27 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
00030.00_03_53_13.Still008.jpg
00030.00_03_53_13.Still008.jpg (664.36 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 5.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 5.jpg (741.66 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 7.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 7.jpg (712.33 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

Excited to see it released early. Kind of a disappointment that after paying for it, I haven't gotten a download link going on an hour now and no response from customer support. Defeats the earliness of the release.
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hope you get it soon.
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

I did get it. And here are my thoughts on a few things that stood out - both positives and negatives:
1. Actress - A+. She is so hot. Really sexy in a more fetish leaning model kind of way but also really pretty and cute in a way that you don't see as often (fitting right in with a lot of the models Bluestone has gotten over the years). She might be my favorite, though.
2. Costume - This is continuing on with the actress, but she looked great in the costume with the mask, and even better without.
3. Costume destruction - At one point, the villain very quickly and dismissively pulls her cape off of her costume and they move on. Barely an element worth mentioning.
4. Bearhug / backcrack - Well done. Heroine sells the impact and goes limp nicely. Nothing that hasn't appeared in 100 other Bluestone movies but nicely done.
5. General impact - One thing I always like about Bluestone stuff is the way the heroine falls to the ground. It's not precious. It seems like she's hitting the ground hard. You can tell it's a production trick, because the movement speed looks like it's manipulated a bit, but I've always really appreciated that effort whatever the trick is. It sells the fight. There's nothing special about this stuff in this video that isn't done in all other Bluestone videos, but it's a plus.
6. Impact of the defeat /story - Non-existent. This video, maybe even more than others feels very much like a checklist of that element list. And it moves really quick. Punch. Check. Bear hug. Check. Cape off. Done. Mask off. Done. Strangle. Ok, we're out of here!
7. Orgasmic squirts - Ok. I'm kind of a sucker for these. I think it's a nice way to add a little sexual element into the mix where it's otherwise not going to happen. And I think it's a nice compromise. The villain mentions it in this one, but very little attention is paid to it and the heroine doesn't acknowledge it at all, which makes it only ok.
8. Value - This is the biggest negative for me. I just don't think the price is worth it. The video is fine. There are things to like about it (most notably the actress). But other than just seeing her in a heroine costume, there's nothing overly standout about anything that happens in this. From a story perspective, I'd almost say that nothing happens in this at all. And it's really short. And I'm not faulting Bluestone for pricing it this way. I'm sure this is based on what it costs to produce this and several circumstances that all add to needing to price it this way. But to me, what this video delivers is worth about $15 (about half of the actual cost). Add in how many videos I have from Bluestone that are basically this same thing and maybe it's worth a little less. This is very much my personal opinion. May be plenty worth it to others who get things out of this that I just didn't notice or care about.