just thought of another custom idea

General discussions about superheroines!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I got this idea that I will try to get made where a man finds a passed out superheroine on the pavement he helps her and lets her stay to heal herself she takes a look around his home and finds a basement and is shocked to find out this man is not a nice man what do you think so far will put more things in when I can get around to it.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

the123 wrote:
3 years ago
I got this idea that I will try to get made where a man finds a passed out superheroine on the pavement he helps her and lets her stay to heal herself she takes a look around his home and finds a basement and is shocked to find out this man is not a nice man what do you think so far will put more things in when I can get around to it.
I like the idea, you are off to a good start. One suggestion though, make the guy real menacing, make the heroine feel like she really fears for her life, sell the drama of the big bad, mean villain and the heroine who is unsettled at this creepy bastard. Better not to play it as the villain casually going about his day and oh, by the way, looky here, a real flesh and bones superheroine! Play for keeps.
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

thank you I am also going to have them fight from room to room and a knife fight lots of danger is going to happen in this video I am really excited about this.