superheroinehq.com

General discussions about superheroines!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Anyone else having issues Logging into http://superheroinehq.com today?
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That link worked fine for me
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

The link works, but when I login it just doesn't let me login. It accepts the password but goes no further. I tried Firefox and Google Chrome. just keep bringing me back to the mains screen. Tried Facebook to but it says it's not a secure site.
see attached
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (98.89 KiB) Viewed 7236 times
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I stay logged in so the link just takes me to site and then I can look at my profile etc as normal

I can post pics too

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
I stay logged in so the link just takes me to site and then I can look at my profile etc as normal

I can post pics too
I do the same, ALWAYS remain logged in. I did NOT clear my cache or anything and come in today am Logged OUT and can no longer login? What happened? Tried click forgot password but no email no contact info. nothing? No help?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (23.3 KiB) Viewed 7210 times
z.jpg
z.jpg (41.35 KiB) Viewed 7210 times
Last edited by superheroinelinks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yeah I can't remember how I joined now, but there's no obvious contact details
Maybe try and join again if you can remember how

ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Same thing with me too. Tried resetting password and got no joy.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I've only been a member for a few years maybe it's a problem affecting older user names

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think this happened awhile back, then in a couple of weeks it started working again. Someone is at the helm but not sure who. At some point they'll wake up. The superheroineHQ is mostly Supergirl, with that in mind
here's a teaser IF it ever come back online.
"ICEBERG RIGHT AHEAD!"!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Same problem! It's just bringing me back to the sign-in page. Was going to start a thread about it a couple days ago, but got sidetracked. Glad (but also sad) to hear it's not just me.
Irishman
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Ditto to all above.
Bounces me back to the same page.
Even applied for a new password.
No change.
Wouldn't bother me normally but ...well...currently I have a lot of time on my hands. Need as many distractions as possible.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
I've only been a member for a few years maybe it's a problem affecting older user names
I don't think that's the case because I've been using that site since its inception, and I can log in just fine.

I contacted a SocialEngine representative 3 days ago about the problem and this is what he wrote:

In order to protect the privacy of our users, we are not allowed to divulge any information related to any clients using our platform. Please contact the site administrator and have them contact us directly so that we can offer support.

So, I emailed Jon (from Superheroines.net) and as of this writing, I still haven't gotten a reply from him nor any action to fix the issues.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

I tried to create a new user but no email to signup so I dunno?
elekid125
Neophyte
Neophyte

Experiencing the same issue. Can't log in on any browser.
I was given an e-mail address for the site's creator ([email protected]) and the address for the hosting site (https://www.socialengine.com/contact) and sent a message to both, explaining the situation. Feel free to fire off your own messages if it'll help get us a solution.
Magneto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I hope that they are working to resolve the issue because I miss seeing the content on SuperheroineHQ and it seems that I am not the only one having problems with the login to my account on the site. I have now changed my password three times and am still unable to access it.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

I've been unable to log in either. Same issues as above. This site has never been reliable as members who remember the first iteration of SuperheroineHQ would remember. The site would go down regularly and it would take weeks before someone fixed it. It has been better since its' redesign and reboot a few years ago but as we are now seeing, the administrator(s) are still absent landlords. Just wait it out, someone will fix it up at some point.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

As of May 3rd, 2020, I can no longer log back in to SHQ after I refreshed the page. :weep:

Anyone here willing to create a back-up/alternative, on Social Engine, Facebook, or some other web engine you guys can think of....?
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Yes, it's dead now I think. I can't log in any more either.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Oh it's officially dead. Today I get this when trying to go to http://www.superheroinehq.com
Domain Configured Correctly
Finish your domain setup in SocialEngine Admin.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Good news, everyone. It's back online. :D :yahoo:
Magneto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

It is back online and I can now log back into my account but when I try to open anything on the site it just brings up an error message: "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later." Hopefully this problem will soon be sorted as well. I am pleased however to be able to be able to access the site.
Irishman
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Aye, it's kinda back. Glitchy.
But it's a welcome distraction and I need every distraction going.
Almost 60 days of isolation and Covid19 protocols. Over 60 days since I had a pint of draught Guinness!

My sanity is dangling on a combination of Productivity, Distraction and Coffee.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

My spidersenses are tingling hard!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

They should just retire this site. It's 90% Supergirl which is fine if that's all your into, but it's flaky. Honestly I waste too much of my life on this stuff.
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
3 years ago
They should just retire this site. It's 90% Supergirl which is fine if that's all your into, but it's flaky. Honestly I waste too much of my life on this stuff.
"Bite your tongue! How is a beautiful long legged woman in a short skirt considered … ohh...flaky...blonde joke. Um, isn't it better that blondes are good at advanced math. 1 + 1 = 3
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

If you don't like what's on the site, then maybe the people who are frustrated with the content that they don't like should JUST LEAVE and unbookmark it.

This is exactly how we handle all things that don't interest us. If I don't like jazz music, the answer isn't advocating for the removal of all jazz music, you just pick a different radio station. There are other people out there who still might enjoy it, so asking for it's removal is a little self-centered and selfish. People love to make sexual things all about themselves and their peculiar pervy tendencies. Entitlement "power" at it's finest.

I'm not sure what passive-aggressive whining is going to accomplish here. Remove the bookmark. Move on. There you go, and now you're no longer getting triggered.
Attachments
whining_02.jpg
whining_02.jpg (13.07 KiB) Viewed 5877 times
whining_01.jpg
whining_01.jpg (7.04 KiB) Viewed 5877 times
Magneto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Since the site is back online I can now log in to my account but when I try to open anything I just get the message "an unknown error has occurred. Please try again later." Is anyone else having the same problem?
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Magneto wrote:
3 years ago
Since the site is back online I can now log in to my account but when I try to open anything I just get the message "an unknown error has occurred. Please try again later." Is anyone else having the same problem?
Right-click on a post and open it in a new tab/window. That method works (for now).
Magneto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

That only opens the thumbnail not the original image in the size that it should be seen as.
Magneto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

It is great to have the site back online but I am still unable to open any images or files and if anyone else is having the same problem can they tell me what I need to do to fix it or are the links to the images broken or not working. Any help with this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Irishman
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Click on the photo that you want to see.
When the big red warning thing pops up - hit the refresh button. Hit it twice if needs be.
Click on the pic that pops up.
Off ya go.
N' bother.
Magneto
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you very much Irishman. Very much appreciated.

Regards,

Magneto
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

LoL, I gave up trying to access that garbage website a long time ago. It's totally run by amateurs.
Don't waste your time, it's not like they have any exclusive content that you can't find via google.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

superheroinelinks wrote:
3 years ago
4 months on, and you still continue to post stuff on SHQ. Your comment here is rather moot. :whistle:
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Those that aren't talented enough to create their own fetish content ... will just bitch and threaten to leave, followed by an aggressive cycle of reposting and pretending they didn't threaten to leave.

They aren't going anywhere. Bottom feeders are like that. They suck down whatever they can find. They're addicted.
elekid125
Neophyte
Neophyte

Looks like this site is down...again. Anyone else getting an error page as well when you visit?
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I tried today and still cannot access the page. I get a web page, "Hmm. We're having trouble finding this site." Used the link here and received the same bad page. Anyone have any suggestions?
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yeah. The website is 100% dead for good. Anybody here have any alternative suggestions/where to turn to for posting Superheroine media.....?
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

McGheeny wrote:
3 years ago
I tried today and still cannot access the page. I get a web page, "Hmm. We're having trouble finding this site." Used the link here and received the same bad page. Anyone have any suggestions?
The site is now back up.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

McGheeny wrote:
3 years ago
As of tonight I was able to get back on the site.
SuperJamesZorEl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

It's owned by Jon X aka Jon Xavier.... and well we know his track record. Old updates being zoomed and cropped, marketed as new. Big gaps between updates. He hasn't had new content since 2008. All his sites are effectively dead.

He's also not big on security. If you get a membership to SuperheroinePhotos, all internal links are simply AWS links, if you save the HTML pages they work infinitely after your sub expires!! Anyone who knows anything about running a server knows you need to keep content you want to protect with usernames and passwords INSIDE the member area, not externally linked!!!
I run Superhero Academy, a new superhero and superheroine glamour site. UK Glamour girls, and general public (especially geeks!) welcome to shoot for us!!

www.superhero-academy.co.uk