Are you affected by COVID-19?

General discussions about superheroines!
AvaHeinz
Producer
Producer

G'day mate

Ava here, as we are inside this COVID19 crisis. Our way of live is going to be changed, and that would also mean our production will be affected as well. I am starting this thread so we can see how extensive the damage done to this genre by the COVID-19. I am interested to know different countries' response and how deep it impact the production in different country specific to producing Superhero Content. And to the customer, how this is going to impact your purchase?

Let me start by telling my situation.

Basically, one word wrap that all up, and that word is "STOP" everything stop here in New South Wales down in Australia. We are in what the government called Stage 3 restriction, so basically, no going out unless you are going to work (Only essential work like supermarket et el still open), study (school is still open WTF), medical need (Buying Medicine or see a doctor), exercise (Up to 2 person at a time due to social distancing), essential shopping (shopping for food, TP and so on) and finally compassionate ground (see sick relative or go to a funeral) Anyone caught outside without doing any of those 6 things will be fine a $11,000 and/or jailed for 6 months.

Social Distancing rules in stage 3 are, no more than 2 person gathering in indoor or outdoor environment. Some state are still in stage 2 though, stage 2 are outdoor cannot have more than 10 people gathering and indoor cannot have less than 4 sq meters per person.

So, because of that, work stopped. before everything stopped on the 17th March, I have 1 project ongoing (Titan 3) as well as 1 custom ongoing, I still have to issue a refund for another custom, and we have scheduled 3 shoots in April, all of them have to be prosponse now. And the government told us, this is going to last until October, unless the virus suddenly gone.

So basically, I am now in a limbo here in Australia, our production company is too small to get SME bailout, and I am resorted to collect unemployment benefit which does not kick in until 12 April, that is if I am qualify to begin with. Australia as a whole stood down 6 millions people, that's about 60% of all Australia workforce. The government try to keep business going by subsidising the worker wages by paying employer $1500 per fortnight per each employee, but I don't think that is going to work, well, not if they are going to hold out til October.

For me, I personally always have job to do and place to go, so for me to sit on my arse for 13 straight days now, I am really bored. I have rewatched all the DVD I have, that's 78 movies in 13 days......Now I got no where to go and nothing to do.

So how are this COVID19 crisis affected you?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You could try writing scripts to pass the time, for your future productions.

I can work from home so am doing so, but I have stocked up on model kits from ebay to pass the time and I tend to fi ish some of my stories that are posted here.

I look after my old biddy last 3 years so I actually liked going to work as it gave me a break from her, so it's gonna be tough for next 3 months.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have been living it for months now....Never imagined when I got my PhD in December my first assignment would be save the world from a bio weapon....terrible!!! I am back at home base for a couple weeks after all of our work in D.C. and NYC.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
a bio weapon
I'm sorry, but if you believe this was bio engineered in a lab, even if you are a doctor with a degree you are very wrong here... this claim has been debunked plenty already.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-m ... -confirms/

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I dont think she was serious- I took it that she was just playing up to the 'Superheroine ' theme

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
I dont think she was serious- I took it that she was just playing up to the 'Superheroine ' theme
It is biological in nature and doing a hell of a job destroying lives and economies....and if you believe this thing just popped out of a bats ass and is now running like a wild naked savage mutating faster than the X-Men change members then I have a bridge in China to sell you....trust me...we DO NOT know it is not a weapon...is it? who knows...and anyone that tells you they are 110% certain it is either naturally occuring or man made is wrong...BUT they are not going to just come out and say it is because then someone has to be held accountable....it is just easier for us as scientists who work daily to save lives to say we are not sure rather than cause WW3...

plus what Tally said....I am a superheroine tryin to save your asses!!!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
It is biological in nature and doing a hell of a job destroying lives and economies....and if you believe this thing just popped out of a bats ass and is now running like a wild naked savage mutating faster than the X-Men change members then I have a bridge in China to sell you....trust me...we DO NOT know it is not a weapon...is it? who knows...and anyone that tells you they are 110% certain it is either naturally occurring or man made is wrong...BUT they are not going to just come out and say it is because then someone has to be held accountable....it is just easier for us as scientists who work daily to save lives to say we are not sure rather than cause WW3...

It's not a frigging bio weapon Jesus Fucking Christ. A Bio weapon would have a higher than 2% death rate. People need to chill the fuck out. Yeah it sucks to be living in a quarantine society but the VAST majority of us are in VERY LITTLE danger of being negatively affected by this outside of how it may impact us ECONOMICALLY. If you're younger than fifty EVEN IF YOU CATCH IT, you're almost certainly going to be fine.

If this is the worlds first bio weapon it was made by the worlds first STUPID Evil Scientist.

I'm all for precautions, I'm all for taking care to protect our elderly and sickly from contagion, but I am NOT for all this nonsense panic drama. It's not a bio weapon, you don't need fifty tons of toilet paper, gargling bleach is 99% more likely to kill you than it likely to cure you of Covid-19, the world isn't ending.

Everybody relax! JEST RELAX!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There's already a covid thread in the misc section. ;)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
4 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
It is biological in nature and doing a hell of a job destroying lives and economies....and if you believe this thing just popped out of a bats ass and is now running like a wild naked savage mutating faster than the X-Men change members then I have a bridge in China to sell you....trust me...we DO NOT know it is not a weapon...is it? who knows...and anyone that tells you they are 110% certain it is either naturally occurring or man made is wrong...BUT they are not going to just come out and say it is because then someone has to be held accountable....it is just easier for us as scientists who work daily to save lives to say we are not sure rather than cause WW3...

It's not a frigging bio weapon Jesus Fucking Christ. A Bio weapon would have a higher than 2% death rate. People need to chill the fuck out. Yeah it sucks to be living in a quarantine society but the VAST majority of us are in VERY LITTLE danger of being negatively affected by this outside of how it may impact us ECONOMICALLY. If you're younger than fifty EVEN IF YOU CATCH IT, you're almost certainly going to be fine.

If this is the worlds first bio weapon it was made by the worlds first STUPID Evil Scientist.

I'm all for precautions, I'm all for taking care to protect our elderly and sickly from contagion, but I am NOT for all this nonsense panic drama. It's not a bio weapon, you don't need fifty tons of toilet paper, gargling bleach is 99% more likely to kill you than it likely to cure you of Covid-19, the world isn't ending.

Everybody relax! JEST RELAX!
April fools...you guys are so easy!!!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

But I will say that now that this is out there...it could VERY EASILY weaponized now...much easier than SARs and MERs could have been...if a terrorist nation obtains this and even has a basic weapons program under guise of a medical program or university research....
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

You could say that for just about any virus though, the flu already does a damned good job of killing lots of people every year. Note I am not comparing Covid-19 to the flu, just saying that it already kills a lot of people. Hell the plot of The Division a few years back was somebody engineered a virus basically combining small pox with MERS, Ebola, and a bunch of other stuff. At this point in time if someone wanted to do it they most likely would have already.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That or its a whole hell of a lot harder to bio engineer a death virus than all those Evil Scientists thought it was gonna be.... but if they COULD bio engineer a virus, a wimpy ass 2% death rate like Covid-19 seems like a stupid way to start.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

We have loads of evil doctors signed up here, why dont we ask them?

helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
April fools...you guys are so easy!!!
We are SO believing it ... :hmm: :rolleyes:

But I admit it is indeed a good test to see what would happen in case of a more deadly virus. IMHO it's gonna be like The Stand by Stephen King.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
We have loads of evil doctors signed up here, why dont we ask them?
My doctorate is actually in "inhumanities" and as such I have no medical training, no beakers, no centrifuges, and no moral compass. Just this dumb laugh I've been practicing for years. Mwaah, haah, hah! Mwah, haah, hack, cough, gasp. Oh, excuse me I have a touch of a seasonal allergic cough. Happens every year when I get cooped up with my death-stalking ferrets. Ah well, that's the price of being an evil not-always-stable genius.

Maybe some of the other doctors here have a clue about this virus. I'm too busy designing heroine restraint devices.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well I just became a Doctor officially in December 2019 and it only took me 11 years to get it but I can't think of a more appropriate baptism by fire than this!! Plus I am actually working on Covid-19!! So I think I know a "little" about it.....
AvaHeinz
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
4 years ago
You could try writing scripts to pass the time, for your future productions.

I can work from home so am doing so, but I have stocked up on model kits from ebay to pass the time and I tend to fi ish some of my stories that are posted here.

I look after my old biddy last 3 years so I actually liked going to work as it gave me a break from her, so it's gonna be tough for next 3 months.
I have tons of script/idea/story flow, but nothing to shoot. And I started stocked up 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle after I ran out of movie. And I did 4 in the last 7 days....

I can't work from home, and money is going to be a little short each day and my time is getting a little bored...I can't imagine I will be doing this in the next 3 months, let alone as our government said, the next 6.

This must be what jail feel like...….
AvaHeinz
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
I have been living it for months now....Never imagined when I got my PhD in December my first assignment would be save the world from a bio weapon....terrible!!! I am back at home base for a couple weeks after all of our work in D.C. and NYC.
I don't understand, are you a PhD or a MD?

If you are a PhD, why are you fighting the virus?? Like a virologist or something?

I am just curious, you don't need to answer me...
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AvaHeinz wrote:
4 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago

If you are a PhD, why are you fighting the virus?? Like a virologist or something?

Microbiologist, I am NOT a virologist...BUT I was lucky enough to land a job that was contracted by the co. that shall not be named to work on this...I am not a practicing MD....Maybe one day I will pursue that but my Doctorate is very specifc...most MDs are not microbiologists or virologists....I chose this based on my family career paths....and pretty much had a guaranteed job
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Hopefully you know more than the CDC, lol. Thought it was funny that now they want us all to have masks...after all the masks have been panic hoarded over the last couple of weeks. I also love the constantly changing death projections, one day it's a million, the next 200k, etc. So many mixed messages coming out of both CDC and WHO right now. Either way, I'm staying my ass inside. :)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

RedMountain wrote:
4 years ago
I also love the constantly changing death projections, one day it's a million, the next 200k, etc.
USA or world ? It's based on the infection trajectories. USA -> https://covid19.healthdata.org/

Here's a real-time one with all countries https://www.visualcapitalist.com/infect ... d19-curve/
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
So I think I know a "little" about it.....
Too bad the ''little'' you think you know is ... all wrong. And this comes from NOT a ''doctor'', you should know better than me ! Not a bio-engineered virus. I guess you did not even bother to open one of the URLs I linked above; the Nature.com one is very specific and detailed on that matter.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

helstar wrote:
4 years ago
RedMountain wrote:
4 years ago
I also love the constantly changing death projections, one day it's a million, the next 200k, etc.
USA or world ? It's based on the infection trajectories. USA -> https://covid19.healthdata.org/

Here's a real-time one with all countries https://www.visualcapitalist.com/infect ... d19-curve/
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
So I think I know a "little" about it.....
Too bad the ''little'' you think you know is ... all wrong. And this comes from NOT a ''doctor'', you should know better than me ! Not a bio-engineered virus. I guess you did not even bother to open one of the URLs I linked above; the Nature.com one is very specific and detailed on that matter.
I take it you must have something personal against me so that is ok...I understand, Sorry my superior intellect has triggered such a hateful response, you'll see when the truth comes out and the last damn site I would trust or go to for my scientific information are links you post on a fucking superheroine in peril forum thread.
I am a Doctor and you are not so, disagree if you like. I am finished with this conversation! Night doll!!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, now say all that again, but without crying this time.

Are you really a proper doctor. Pathetic :giggle:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

SERIOUSLY!!??!! We're getting into this BS of infighting at a time when we should be coming together and supporting each other? Knock it off, apologize and shake hands virtually.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Let's all just cool off at this serious time. I mean the pubs are shut ffs, it doesn't get any worse
Screenshot_20200404-161209~2.png
Screenshot_20200404-161209~2.png (405.73 KiB) Viewed 3521 times

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

45779daa0e9894c4e5daf5c1d3413c73~2.jpg
45779daa0e9894c4e5daf5c1d3413c73~2.jpg (200.26 KiB) Viewed 3519 times

DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Me, I'm a writer so I've been living this lifestyle for 6 years now. Only, it's practically ground my output to a halt. I'm spending too much time watching the news and stressing out. My family, including me and my wife, have lots of immune-compromised members. So far no one has been stricken (Knock on wood), but it's hard to not think about parents in their 80s and such.

So, watching the train wreck has killed my writing to a large extent. I do get up very early and manage a few pages every day, but not much more than than. Fortunately, I have a few books in the pipeline to keep me going for a short while.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I ignored the warnings to stock on up toilet paper and masks and instead bought enough beer and liquor to last several months, so I'm not missing the pub that much at this point. :)
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

RedMountain wrote:
4 years ago
I ignored the warnings to stock on up toilet paper and masks and instead bought enough beer and liquor to last several months, so I'm not missing the pub that much at this point. :)
You're actually right. I haven't had any issues getting toilet paper but a lot of liquor stores in my NY area have closed. So I've been getting mostly beer at the local supermarket.

Anyway, I've had a shortened work schedule in the week from my day job but thankfully still getting fully paid. Since I can't shoot any videos right now I've been working on scripts, passing time on social media and watching a lot of tv/movies via streaming. I'm watching "Kolchak: Night Stalker" on Amazon. I've also been watching Marvel Movies and old Spiderman and cartoon shows on Disney +". I've also spent a lot of time with my kids since they closed the schools here too.
AvaHeinz
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
AvaHeinz wrote:
4 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago

Microbiologist, I am NOT a virologist...BUT I was lucky enough to land a job that was contracted by the co. that shall not be named to work on this...I am not a practicing MD....Maybe one day I will pursue that but my Doctorate is very specifc...most MDs are not microbiologists or virologists....I chose this based on my family career paths....and pretty much had a guaranteed job
Well, MD don't generally goes into that road, they are either specialize in Internal medicine (GP) or surgery (MBBS) and then brance out from those 2 subset,, sometime they have some sort of Medical science degree, but mostly those doctor were not "Doctor" but hospital tech like radiologist or other hospital technician (They can still be called a doctor tho). Although there are some MD/MBBS who would do postgrad course work (like epidemiology or microbiology), I mean that is individual preference.

My whole family is mostly doctors and nurse (My father, brother and one of my sister is a doctor, I was a Navy Nurse for the Royal Australian Navy for 7 years. That paid for my education. I also hold a Master of Public Health
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AvaHeinz wrote:
4 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
AvaHeinz wrote:
4 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago

Well, MD don't generally goes into that road, they are either specialize in Internal medicine (GP) or surgery (MBBS) and then brance out from those 2 subset,, sometime they have some sort of Medical science degree, but mostly those doctor were not "Doctor" but hospital tech like radiologist or other hospital technician (They can still be called a doctor tho). Although there are some MD/MBBS who would do postgrad course work (like epidemiology or microbiology), I mean that is individual preference.

My whole family is mostly doctors and nurse (My father, brother and one of my sister is a doctor, I was a Navy Nurse for the Royal Australian Navy for 7 years. That paid for my education. I also hold a Master of Public Health
Nice!!! All military family here too!! Can't say much more than that, here in the U.S I can't share too much online or my adoring stalking community may end up finding me!!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH my goddess, Batgirl! You started an on-line riot. Break out the Bat'Gas. (And I don't mean the Beans).

This is the only subject on this board that is more emotional than nylons versus skin.

"Tongue in Cheek' Have a good Night everyone, sweet dreams, and may all your superheroines cum.

I am Ksire 99 and I approve this
message.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

BIOWEAPON.....My Boss told me so....in a year or so If I am wrong I will apologize and I am not saying it is completely man made in a lab, but this is still a bioweapon...keep in mind...2-5% of 6billion people is still hundreds of Millions...
besides nobody can prove my scientific hypothesis wrong anyway
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That's cause you can't prove a negative. Nobody here can prove your scientific hypothesis RIGHT either, but what I DEDUCE is that thoughtlessly labeling it a BIOWEAPON is a Dozen times more likely to create unnecessary panic than it is to bring you clicks on youtube, and that's acknowledging that its going to get you a LOT of clicks on youtube!

Seriously, we lived without toilet paper for long enough when people were concerned they might catch the FLU. The last thing they need is a bunch of nonsense about how someones attacking us (poorly) on a microbiological level. If you think its a Bioweapon by your scientific opinion than publish an article in a science journal where that sort of thing can be read, vetted and picked at by scientific minds before presented to panic prone TP hoarders as fact, not on a fetish site where it'll only serve to act as confirmation bias for people who don't know a damn thing about virology!

Jesus Christ.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Femina wrote:
4 years ago
That's cause you can't prove a negative. Nobody here can prove your scientific hypothesis RIGHT either, but what I DEDUCE is that thoughtlessly labeling it a BIOWEAPON is a Dozen times more likely to create unnecessary panic than it is to bring you clicks on youtube, and that's acknowledging that its going to get you a LOT of clicks on youtube!

Seriously, we lived without toilet paper for long enough when people were concerned they might catch the FLU. The last thing they need is a bunch of nonsense about how someones attacking us (poorly) on a microbiological level. If you think its a Bioweapon by your scientific opinion than publish an article in a science journal where that sort of thing can be read, vetted and picked at by scientific minds before presented to panic prone TP hoarders as fact, not on a fetish site where it'll only serve to act as confirmation bias for people who don't know a damn thing about virology!

Jesus Christ.
Trust me I KNOW why the science community is not coming out saying that...it would cause terrible panic and riots and probably social collapse, we are already facing economic collapse. I will be publishing a paper on it but with as many others that are also in the process of doing so I am sure a first year Dr is not going to get even searchable results...the male dominated medical and science community would listen to me about as much as a deaf man jams to Led Zeppelin! but they will listen to men I work with that I am feeding this to.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

https://thebulletin.org/2020/03/experts ... earch-lab/

The experts highly disagree and still say this originated from animals. Some say it's maybe possible that it was accidentally released from a research lab, as they are quite dedicated to studying the various coronaviruses in China since that's where a lot of them come from, but they absolutely say it was not made in a lab, therefor no bioweapon. Accidents in labs aren't uncommon, hell I remember quite a scare here in Georgia awhile back when the CDC had a mishap with some Anthrax samples. There is enough misinformation about this out there now even when it comes to simple stuff like "you don't need a mask, oh now you need a mask" so it's just kind of silly to try to make sensationalist claims at a time like this.
Get Your Exxon
Henchman
Henchman

Can someone please sing happy birthday and wash this whole thread away.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just for you, Exxxon…

Happy birthday to you
Hope you don't get "this" flu
Keep your distance til August
And we'll see you...aahh choooo!

helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Femina wrote:
4 years ago
The last thing they need is a bunch of nonsense about how someones attacking us (poorly) on a microbiological level. If you think its a Bioweapon by your scientific opinion than publish an article in a science journal where that sort of thing can be read, vetted and picked at by scientific minds before presented to panic prone TP hoarders as fact, not on a fetish site where it'll only serve to act as confirmation bias for people who don't know a damn thing about virology! Jesus Christ.
Shhhhhh what is all this common sense, my fellow non-conspiracy-theory-addicted user, it's not ''cool'' enough over internet !
You only get millions of clicks by shouting BIOWEAPON !!! or FLAT EARTH !11!!!11 or NEVER BEEN MOON LANDINGS !!!1ONE!11! and so on :coffee:
Hey ! Did you NOT learn anything from our beloved doctor with ''superior intellect'' here ? Do not post relevant and useful links on a ''fucking superheroine in peril forum'' ! (sarcasm warning) :laugh:
Trust me I KNOW why the science community is not coming out saying that...it would cause terrible panic and riots and probably social collapse, we are already facing economic collapse. I will be publishing a paper on it but with as many others that are also in the process of doing so I am sure a first year Dr is not going to get even searchable results...the male dominated medical and science community would listen to me about as much as a deaf man jams to Led Zeppelin! but they will listen to men I work with that I am feeding this to.
We don't live in 1950 anymore, women are awesome scientists, win even Nobel prizes since some decades and publish relevant papers all the times. But what do you know about women and science, who am I kidding (''I will be publishing a paper on it'', yeah, riiiight, another April joke ? Ah you got us again !)

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Remember the first rule here gents, no personal attacks. Or if it ain't the first one, its one of them.

Lets all keep it friendly

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

helstar wrote:
4 years ago
Femina wrote:
4 years ago
The last thing they need is a bunch of nonsense about how someones attacking us (poorly) on a microbiological level. If you think its a Bioweapon by your scientific opinion than publish an article in a science journal where that sort of thing can be read, vetted and picked at by scientific minds before presented to panic prone TP hoarders as fact, not on a fetish site where it'll only serve to act as confirmation bias for people who don't know a damn thing about virology! Jesus Christ.
Shhhhhh what is all this common sense, my fellow non-conspiracy-theory-addicted user, it's not ''cool'' enough over internet !
You only get millions of clicks by shouting BIOWEAPON !!! or FLAT EARTH !11!!!11 or NEVER BEEN MOON LANDINGS !!!1ONE!11! and so on :coffee:
Hey ! Did you NOT learn anything from our beloved doctor with ''superior intellect'' here ? Do not post relevant and useful links on a ''fucking superheroine in peril forum'' ! (sarcasm warning) :laugh:
We don't live in 1950 anymore, women are awesome scientists, win even Nobel prizes since some decades and publish relevant papers all the times. But what do you know about women and science, who am I kidding (''I will be publishing a paper on it'', yeah, riiiight, another April joke ? Ah you got us again !)

This reply substantiates my claim about not being treated the same...
The truth is nobody knows where this virus originated so why do I get bashed for sharing a conflicting hypothesis than what some internet links say? I guess this also has not jumped into Tigers in NYC zoo too....guess I better not raise the topic of the dangers of 5G to some....and for your info I never said it was a MANMADE bio weapon....a weapon does not have to be man made to be purposly used as a weapon of terror....smallpox, Antrax, Ricin, Ebola, all are naturally occuring but can easily be used as a weapon....
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance of people being humble enough to admit they can’t know for sure?
For the bio weapon angle, wouldn’t the country behind it want to—at all costs—make the bio weapon look exacting like a “natural” flu?
For the natural flu angle, haven’t we seen multiple similar examples with the swine flu and Spanish flu?

I can’t be so arrogant as to even pretend like I know one way or another. I’ll just wait to see what facts come out and be patient until then and avoid berating someone for leaning one way or the other.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's a fiendish plot to bankrupt and shut down mom & pop hardware stores, tea shops and bodegas all over the globe!
AvaHeinz
Producer
Producer

my post was originally made because I want to know how COVID-19 have affected our Genre in both the audience and the producer, I am not sure when and where and how this turn into a whether COVID-19 is a man-made Biological Weapon debate...….

lol
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AvaHeinz wrote:
4 years ago
my post was originally made because I want to know how COVID-19 have affected our Genre in both the audience and the producer, I am not sure when and where and how this turn into a whether COVID-19 is a man-made Biological Weapon debate...….

lol
I am so sorry Ava....that was my fault totally....I accept any and all punishment anyone is willing to torture me with....I deserve it!!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
This reply substantiates my claim about not being treated the same...
Cry me a river... Femina is a woman too, and I totally agree with everything she said on this topic. Now say it again please, Serena Williams wannabe ?

Ok really over now, April fools/jokes aside :hmm: :laugh:
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sugarcoater wrote:
4 years ago
Any chance of people being humble enough to admit they can’t know for sure?
For the bio weapon angle, wouldn’t the country behind it want to—at all costs—make the bio weapon look exacting like a “natural” flu?
For the natural flu angle, haven’t we seen multiple similar examples with the swine flu and Spanish flu?

I can’t be so arrogant as to even pretend like I know one way or another. I’ll just wait to see what facts come out and be patient until then and avoid berating someone for leaning one way or the other.
We can't know for sure. There. This 'could' be a bioweapon in the same way that tomorrow we 'could' all trip and break our necks. Anything is possible, but I wouldn't be RESPONSIBLE if I screamed 'your all maybe gonna break your necks tomorrow buy all the toilet paper you can before its all gone!!!!'

INCITING PANIC is the WORST thing you can do in situations like this. Sensationalism incites panic. All it leads to is people with no means to wipe their asses despite the flow of toilet paper to stores being 100% unchanged. Seriously, I was at greater risk of BUBONIC PLAGUE than I was of Carona Virus for a solid week there!