WON/MMP's Supergirl 10 Production Pushed To November---Production For Superwoman 4 Moved Up To March Or April.

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl10novpushad.png
supergirl10novpushad.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 869 times
superwoman4probroughtup.png
superwoman4probroughtup.png (2.54 MiB) Viewed 869 times
Good Evening, PRODUCTION FOR WON/MMP's SUPERGIRL 10: Hard To Kill Is Pushed To November 2020.

Due to a technical situation regarding the finances for this fan film installment project aka IRS/Turbotax misplaced/lost my federal refund which was to help get this film fully funded....I have notified Marc Walton Of MMP Studios and requested that production for Supergirl 10 be pushed to November instead of April 25th...

This was a very tough decision to make and a decision I didn't ever expect was going to occur. But, under the circumstances beyond my control..it was necessary to make this decision. Marc and The MMP are currently working hard behind the scenes to reschedule Kaycee, Linda, Leira and Taylor for a November project date. Once, the schedules have been set for all 4 women...we will officially announce it on the page...

With SG 10 production delayed until November...it also effects another installment of ours....

Production for WON/MMP's Superwoman 4: Unchained has been moved up to March or April. This installment will star Linda Hines as Superwoman & Leira S'Drahcir as Catwoman.

This upcoming fan film project is already fully funded and We are still awaiting the arrival of the Catwoman costume for Leira which we hope to receive next week and we are awaiting word back from Marc Walton Of MMP Studios on the production date for this superwoman installment....Once, the production schedule...we will officially announce it on the page....so stay tuned!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for the update, Jimbobklyn. Sorry to hear about your tax woes. Clearly you're not one of the one-percenters. That's why we appreciate your donation of time and money to your love of this genre that much more. Good luck with all of it.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks for the update, Jimbobklyn. Sorry to hear about your tax woes. Clearly you're not one of the one-percenters. That's why we appreciate your donation of time and money to your love of this genre that much more. Good luck with all of it.
Thanks, Dox. We had two sponsors who also bailed in the last minute as well...which I have to say...was to be expected....there were two many excuses and postponements. But the situation with my tax refund getting lost was the last straw and I had to make a decision. So what ever I saved up for Supergirl 10 will now go to Superwoman 4 which will be officially in production on Wednesday, March 11th. But, I'll have to start from scratch all over again to save up for funding for Supergirl 10.

But, nevertheless...I will get over this hurdle...
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema