Knights of Gotham making it right

General discussions about superheroines!
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Everyone,

I know we bitch about producers sometimes but we do also try to praise them when they do things right!

Some of you may have seen on other messages that I had ordered a custom from Knights of Gotham and, through circumstances outside of their control, it didn't happen. But when I tried to get the refund that was promised, I just got radio silence and it was quite frustrating.

Well, I'm happy to report that Knights of Gotham has stepped up and agreed to make it right! They will be refunding my custom in installments. They were usually very responsive and always delivered what they promised so it was odd that this time that didn't happen at first. But it looks like they will make everything right and I truly appreciate it.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Glad to hear about this, for your sake and to the credit of a good and persevering producer, KoG.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello Merkin, glad to hear it.
Perhaps you could post this notification of resolution in the other threads that you mentioned that criticised the lack of response
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

merkin1964 wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I know we bitch about producers sometimes but we do also try to praise them when they do things right!

Some of you may have seen on other messages that I had ordered a custom from Knights of Gotham and, through circumstances outside of their control, it didn't happen. But when I tried to get the refund that was promised, I just got radio silence and it was quite frustrating.

Well, I'm happy to report that Knights of Gotham has stepped up and agreed to make it right! They will be refunding my custom in installments. They were usually very responsive and always delivered what they promised so it was odd that this time that didn't happen at first. But it looks like they will make everything right and I truly appreciate it.
As of this moment I have sent the first installment of refund for the failed custom. I want to publicly apologize for the slip. Its not an excuse but I am determined to make it right.
I dont expect you will return as a custom client but I would be well satisfied with a hope that this incident will be forgiven
imnotfunnyguy
Neophyte
Neophyte

I ordered custom a while back and then everything went silence after a while, but i haven’t received any refund yet. Does it mean that it is just not my turn yet?