Your Favorite Superheroine KO Scenario - UPDATED WITH POLL

General discussions about superheroines!

Favorite KO Method

Chloroform
25%
Sleeping Gas
20%
Head KO
15%
Accidental KO (slipping and bonking head)
5%
Beatdown
35%

Total votes: 55
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

What is your favorite KO scenario. Please include scenario with KO method (chloro, gas, blackjack, etc.) and follow-up (de-booting, crawling around, etc.)
Last edited by SleepySuperheroines 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

There are no bad knockout scenes but a blackjack with stunned look and eyeroll is probably top of my list followed by visible gassing, (not so much smoke though that you can't see the heroine's face), but a futile sweeping hand at the cloud is lovely.

As for the follow-up. The head lift by the hair with the blank expression and slack mouth.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Depending on the Superhero or Superheroine. I mean it can't be silly but has to believable that the situation that the hero is taken by surprise to be knocked out.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Any slow KO seeing her get weaker ... then a spread eagle KO full body shot.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My favorite type is when a superheroine is outsmarted and is caught unaware

The supposed victim is the mastermind and he or she uses a tazer of atomizer to the unsuspecting heroine. Than gets to gloat as the superheroine is rendered helpless in bondage.

or

When there is a drawn out fight where the villian earns their victory by being the superior fighter.
Damselbinder

A long, drawn-out chloroforming, preferably when a heroine is already restrained and trussed up. Extra points for some eye-fluttering and soft, kittenish whimpers. Extra extra points if the heroine pleads not to be knocked out, on account of the fact that they're already caught.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I like to ambush my superheroine preys and bearhug or bughug them in my case from behind, then I bite their little necks and wait for my venom to start weaken them. Bughug from front is great also when they can see my white eyes and the white spider on my chest while being overpowered!
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

I am a big fan of chloro and a boot removal!! Gotta have the tights though!!
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

A struggling chloroforming or smothering scene is the best for me. Where the victim tries to resist and is defiant to the last. Double teamed heroines being put to sleep.

Also, a restrained (maybe even gagged) heroine being put out as above (obviously a lot less struggling in this case, but plenty of muffled protests).

I know it's logistically difficult, but I'd like a water fight where the defeated heroine is kept underwater, and she ends being dragged out of the water unconscious.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago

As for the follow-up. The head lift by the hair with the blank expression and slack mouth.
These of lovely Lexi Belle perfectly illustrate that shot
Screenshot_2019-01-22-22-18-41-2.png
Screenshot_2019-01-22-22-18-41-2.png (436.74 KiB) Viewed 4470 times
Screenshot_2019-01-22-22-18-41-1.png
Screenshot_2019-01-22-22-18-41-1.png (640.05 KiB) Viewed 4470 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
GOB1985
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

A semi KO. A blow that cuts her breath (where we see the effects of the attack on her diaphragm and / or her lungs), she collapses to the ground, one knee on the ground and then totally.
The assailant stands upright, she tries to raise her head, an air of defiance but fear at times.
She can not catch her breath, can not move. She is paralyzed herself.
His opponent squats to be face to face with her.
He presses / touches where it hurts. Then he kisses and sucks the little oxygen that she has.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I like either a knock down, drag out fight that the heroine loses, or a suprise chloro attack.

But never, EVER, remove the boots! Strip her to mask, gloves and boots, and I'm happy.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

1) The villain or villainess knows that the heroine is on the scene, and openly declares their intention to defeat/humiliate/destroy the heroine.

2) Heroine is overconfident. This goes all the way back to the 1970's Wonder Woman show. And really, back to the Golden Age Wonder Woman comics. It's a cliche, but at least it gives the heroine an attitude to project, making for better dialog, and makes it believable that she didn't check for traps or call in the SWAT team for backup.

3) Villain or villainess has a plan. It may involve setting a trap, or just being able to take out the heroine if she tries to interfere. My personal favorite is that the villainess plans to knock the superheroine out, strip off her costume, and take their place to commit a crime.

4) No rape or sexual abuse. It turns me off, and takes me out of the storyline. If there is other material of interest in the clip, I will literally fast forward through the gropey bits. Plus, you can get better actresses without it.

5) Aftermath and follow-through. If the superheroine gets defeated, I want to see her unconscious, and preferably carried, and I want her to stay unconscious for at least a scene while the villain does other stuff. If the superheroine is dead, I want to see her laid out on a table in the villain's lair, or the police morgue.

6) If there is more than one heroine, they must wind up in a pile together after being defeated.
mangog3000
Elder Member
Elder Member

I enjoy watching a heroine lose a physical fight. (As long as there is no blood or bruises) Taking several punches, and then collapsing to the floor out cold. A nice limp carry afterwards! (either cradle or OTS-style.)
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm thinking of the WW Murderous Missile scene, improved by adding scenes where she's actually carried to jail and chained up, then have the villains remove her belt for good measure. Then maybe have the villains stand over her and admire their handy-work before leaving the jail cell.
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

brdiy wrote:
4 years ago
I'm thinking of the WW Murderous Missile scene, improved by adding scenes where she's actually carried to jail and chained up, then have the villains remove her belt for good measure. Then maybe have the villains stand over her and admire their handy-work before leaving the jail cell.
Yeah, I like this scenario!
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Updated with poll
SnidelyW
Henchman
Henchman

I like when she's already pretty beaten down, then the villain delivers a final knock-out blow, which she can see coming. I like that moment of fear and hopelessness.
voyeurn3
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The heroine's lair or home.
She thinks she's safe but the villain takes her by surprise and renders her unconcsious
when she is half dressed (or undressed) in her outfit.
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

SnidelyW wrote:
4 years ago
I like when she's already pretty beaten down, then the villain delivers a final knock-out blow, which she can see coming. I like that moment of fear and hopelessness.
This is a good one.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

SnidelyW wrote:
4 years ago
You are right! That's what I love to see as well.
That moment of realisation that it's all been for nothing.
Her freedom is lost and she is heading into a world of terror.
:chair: