no response from KnightOfGotham

General discussions about superheroines!
imnotfunnyguy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Does anyone have issue with getting cust ok m from knightofgotham? I started a custom with them, but didn't get any response from them for 6 months. I keep emailing them, PM here, but no response whatsoever. is it just me? or anyone else is having the same problem?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Have you tried emailing them from this site? Hit contact then email rather than PM
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
imnotfunnyguy
Neophyte
Neophyte

yes, I did. email, contact through their website, PM nothing seems to work.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

ok, I have no connection with him, business or personal., but i will message him on your behalf see if that works, just in case the problem is at your end and he isn't getting the messages
He isn't on here that often these days and he does have on going health issues so he may be incapacitated in some way. He doesn't strike me as the sort of chap to cut someone off without reason so hopefully he will be in touch

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
imnotfunnyguy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks a lot for you help, much appreciated.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Hi imnotfunnyguy,

I'm a longtime lurker who doesn't post that much. I have actually had the same experience as you with Knights of Gotham. I did a couple of customs with them and they were great to work with. Then I agreed to do another one and they had some difficulties with a model getting injured at a convention and couldn't shoot. I understood and agreed to reschedule. Shortly thereafter, they just disappeared. I messaged them through this site, Twitter, email and nothing. They did send me updates through their newsletter where they informed me that others were refunded who had their customs cancelled. I still tried to contact them and heard nothing. Then I suddenly stopped receiving their newsletter. I've given up on ever getting the money back as it was some time ago but at least it's not just me.

Good luck, imnotfunnyguy! Hope you have more success than I did.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!
imnotfunnyguy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for sharing your experience. same thing happened to me. I am shocked that i am not the only one. I thought I should at least give it a try here, but now i realized that I have to give up as well sadly.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'm sorry you guys have had this experience and anyone else come to that.

I have messaged KoG with a link to this thread hopefully he will answer you both

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As an impartial viewer I should comment that I think I recall a similar thread many months ago where someone who had recruited KoG to do a custom job found that the studio had gone quiet on them. In the end it was all resolved and sorted if I recall correctly. I dont think the KoG studio is out to rob anyone and will endeavour to give best effort, but they may be prone to time slippage (health issues etc) and might drop out of contact. I know that's not great but I think they are an honest bunch just struggling with real life. Keep prodding here, I am sure they will get back to you eventually.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

You are correct, Abductorenmadrid. Someone had posted on a similar thread a while ago and because of that, the situation was resolved. I actually replied to that thread way back when in hopes that KoG would see it there but no luck.

I completely understand that life happens and I've always been understanding and patient but this is just bad business.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!