Ideas for Fantasy genre feedback

General discussions about superheroines!

What type of sword and sorcery feel UltraHeroix should go for?

She-Ra type feel. Heroine would be in a She-ra like costume in a science/magic setting.
35%
Legend of Zelda setting/feel. Heroine would be in a Link or Robin Hood like costume.
No votes
Dungeons and Dragons feel. Original heroine that has sword and arrows, could be an elf.
29%
An Amalgam of all three heroines/settings
18%
No thanks
18%

Total votes: 17
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Hi folks,
Although I enjoy doing the superheroine videos and plan on continuing to do so, I do like to change things up from time to time. With the success of the "Space Agent" series for the Science fiction genre, I now want to try going into the fantasy side with swords and sorcery. The heroine would be fighting dragons, wizards, goblins and etc. First I would like some feedback and gauge the interest to see if its something worth going for. I created a poll below.
Thanks,
Da Jinx
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

I'd be all for a Princess Ariel from Thundarr the Barbarian starring Monica Jade. Thats got a sword and sorcery theme. I think the monster villains from some of your previous videos would be the perfect enemies
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

If it's SheRa then you have so many other sexy possiblities! Glimmer and Frosta jump to mind!!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Gus Goreman, Jr. wrote:
5 years ago
I'd be all for a Princess Ariel from Thundarr the Barbarian starring Monica Jade. Thats got a sword and sorcery theme. I think the monster villains from some of your previous videos would be the perfect enemies
Wow! I forgot all about Ariel, she's hot and good call with Monica.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

dajinx1 wrote:
5 years ago
Hi folks,
Although I enjoy doing the superheroine videos and plan on continuing to do so, I do like to change things up from time to time. With the success of the "Space Agent" series for the Science fiction genre, I now want to try going into the fantasy side with swords and sorcery. The heroine would be fighting dragons, wizards, goblins and etc. First I would like some feedback and gauge the interest to see if its something worth going for. I created a poll below.
Thanks,
Da Jinx
If you want to get away from superheroine to fantasy, I would not do She Ra, the original one was superheroine.

I think a warrior facing another warrior or magic user would be good