BAT GIRL PERIL FAN FILM SCRIPT, Available

General discussions about superheroines!
heroine4good23
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello

I have a short BAT GIRL in peril fan film script if any filmmakers want to take a whack at it. There is no explicit nudity or sexual situations basically she has to outwit a villain named GAMER and his demented death game type traps. There is some combat it's like a mini story. It can be toned down greatly to suit budget or such. I actually wrote it for someone on this forum years ago but they went another avenue.

i also wrote a short spy /super heroine short scene. It was for an idea for an intended film. Basically the scene is a female/spy(super heroine is dangling 100 above a building bound hanging from her ankles and the cable is about to snap she works to free herself and outwit her captors. It's like 3-4 pages.

Any takers.. I'm not looking for any pay upfront. (By chance if there is some distribution deal, then yes I would appreciate a little something.) But I'm just curious to see what people can do. Thanks..
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

You're looking for producers interested in buying a 4 page script from you?
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The money if anything, is going in the wrong direction here.

If a producer was going to make a video, they wouldn't pay someone else for making someone else's fetish, they'd just make their own story up because at that point you're paying someone to produce THEIR idea, which is a little nuts.

You'd just make your own story (which scratches your particular interests instead of scratching someone else's itch.)

The writing is the easiest part anyway. It practically writes itself.
Last edited by Shakeshift 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Technically it would be like being paid for having your own custom being made for you, if you think about it.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I admire the ambition.
:giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I admire it too. Unless the writer is truly exceptional with their creativity though, I'm doubting that anyone is cutting the writer a paycheck anytime soon. I can count the number of gifted writers doing this (since 1999) on just two hands.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would star in it...for a lot of money!!!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
5 years ago
I would star in it...for a lot of money!!!
Heroine4good will fund your cut after production from his royalties. Besides, your appearance will boost box office receipts considerably :)
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Alright gents we've had our fun at Heroine4good23's expense. Lets remember that he is a newly joined member of this site and we shouldn't be making him feel victimised

H4G23 - this is all gentle ribbing don't take any of it to heart
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

Not cool at all attacking the poor guy on his first post!
Last edited by Bugsy44 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

I have never understood the producer attitude on this stuff! Heroine4good was offering up a story! That's it! Now if you chose to film it and it made you some good coin why on Earth wouldn't you want to reward the guy????

I have done the same thing! Now for myself there have been producers who have truely enjoyed there work such as Dawnstar, Heroine Peril, Hollywould
Dynahhunk and New Phoenix! So I would sit down and write something and send it off to them! The intention was simply to offer them a storyline that perhaps they hadn't thought of! To me I was giving them a gift! I didn't expect to be paid! I was offering an idea to them and their company to make some money! I did it because I loved their work and believed in them and their vision of what Superheroine Videos could be!

Some were very nice and encouraged my participation! Some would use me to bounce ideas off! Some filmed stuff others used parts and one offered to buy a story!

You get producers on this board who ask for ideas. Some have asked what characters you would like to see then tell you to buy the costume send it to them and then pay for a vid!!! Uhm you asked what characters I wanted to see! Part of running a company is taking chances and risks to try take more of the market!! Perhaps going out and footing the bill for a costume is a calculated risk!

PS I forgot to mention MH who been very encouraging through the many years I have been coming here!! Sorry about that Mighty One!!!!!!!
hagarb
Sargeant
Sargeant

Another thing the OP can do is adapt the script (and the trademarked characters there) , make an e-book and try the market. My 2 cents.
Hey, check my artworks, featuring Batgirl facing a very brutal villain:https://hborges77.deviantart.com/galler ... or-rematch
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

hagarb wrote:
5 years ago
Another thing the OP can do is adapt the script (and the trademarked characters there) , make an e-book and try the market. My 2 cents.
I was actually going to suggest this as well.