Catwoman Images

General discussions about superheroines!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

If they make any more Catwoman movies, I'd propose a costume like this one:
http://themanwiththehat.de/eng/gallerie ... bauschleid
Much better than the Michelle or Halle versions.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I dont mind the costume but I dont like those goggles
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Love the corset over catsuit look, but like Tallyho, I'm not a fan of the goggles.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Those are the same goggles I use for my arkham Catwoman, the reason they look bad on her cosplay is the catmask is too big and doesnt fit right on her head, it has to be the skin tight skullcap kind or yep, they lool bad, all good catwomen now use those same goggles
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

TBH, lovely girl ,I just don't like the goggles full stop even if they did fit her
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

So difficult to choose? SO MANY great Catwomen styles out there (with the exception of the Halle Berry style which they totally got it wrong)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
So many good catwoman out there. I Love the Jim Balent Catwoman style costumes Purple or gray. With the right woman/actress it could be AMAZING!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
And MANY excellent cosplay creations out there too! SKIN TIGHT is the way to cover covering nearly the entire body!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Hard to go wrong with the 66 Julie Newmar Catwoman either though too....

But I must say, I didn't like those googles either. More than just the costume, it must be the right woman, with an athletic build, and knows how to act like catwoman.
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! Go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!