Abella Danger in Wonder Woman Custom?

General discussions about superheroines!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Out of all the potential new hot 'Wonder Women' out there, I honestly think Abella Danger would be one of the hottest models to wear the outfit and do a bondage video. Since my leading lady/producer of my first custom retired, I'm still interested in possibly doing a custom. Obviously it would have to be with someone else (harrumph!!). How does a person set up some kind of custom reach out to Abella? Or even Khloe la Maravilla? If anyone can help, please let me know... :ww1:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Abella Danger is repped by Mark Spiegler. If it's adult, then you would probably have to go through him, he doesn't allow girls to self book last time I checked.

http://www.spieglergirls.com/html/main.html
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

heroinehunter wrote:
6 years ago
Out of all the potential new hot 'Wonder Women' out there, I honestly think Abella Danger would be one of the hottest models to wear the outfit and do a bondage video. Since my leading lady/producer of my first custom retired, I'm still interested in possibly doing a custom. Obviously it would have to be with someone else (harrumph!!). How does a person set up some kind of custom reach out to Abella? Or even Khloe la Maravilla? If anyone can help, please let me know... :ww1:

Couldn't agree with you more! Abella Danger is a great choice and I've wondered why she hasn't done a superheroine movie yet. She's got an incredible body and she would look great as Wonder Woman, in my opinion
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Heroinehunter shakes his fist at the heavens and does a Nancy Kerrigan styled, "Why????"

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Apparently friends, Abella Danger does not do customs. So, I don't think we'll be seeing that lovely lady in the outfit at any point. Sorry, good pervy boys and girls around the world, I tried. If you liked my previous custom with Alex, you would have loved this one.

lmao... I feel like an epic fail....harrumph....
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

Damn... you're right, she would've been great. One girl I've seen lately who I think would EXCEL is Angela White. I dunno if everybody loves the big natural look like I do, but beyond that, she'd sell the hell out of heroine peril scene, and she's kinky as hell so she'd probably love to do it.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

saxman314 wrote:
5 years ago
Damn... you're right, she would've been great. One girl I've seen lately who I think would EXCEL is Angela White. I dunno if everybody loves the big natural look like I do, but beyond that, she'd sell the hell out of heroine peril scene, and she's kinky as hell so she'd probably love to do it.
I have seen a few pics of the lovely lady. I have not seen her work, but I can see why you would like to see her in the outfit. However, I'm a phenomenal pain in the rump in regards to my 'wonder women' (see my previous post about hottest actresses in the genre - only 4 in which 3 are 'retired'). I encouraged the remaining one many years ago to climb into the outfit and she made a career out of it. I guess there is a part of me that wants to be the first to introduce the 'next' sensation in the outfit since I did so well with the milf model (again, you're welcome society). I would really love to see Abella do it.