Is Alex's Liberty Star officially dead?

General discussions about superheroines!
winterz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I have heard rumors, on this board and beyond, that Alex has quit playing the heroine role. Is that true? We haven't seen any film featuring her in half a year. I genuinely hope it is not. She the INCOMPARABLE best actress in the genre, and Liberty Star is the sexiest character. It would be a great loss.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

In a word: yes.

...and I painfully and shamefully have to say it... I believe that I'm the one that caused "The Death of Liberty Star." So please send all your hate mail in my direction and not at Alex. :ww1:

call me - the guy that advised Tarkin to evacuate before the Death Star blew up.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Are you saying you suggested she end the series on a high

Or that she's a senior imperial officer with access to a death star and acting is a side gig?
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Are you saying you suggested she end the series on a high

Or that she's a senior imperial officer with access to a death star and acting is a side gig?

lmao....for the love of Christmas morning...hell, no....I want Liberty Star to continue. I actually want to do another custom with the lady as Liberty Star.

I'm the senior Imperial Officer....I had the good sense to take my own advice and evacuate in time. Lost a lot of good friends on that Death Star.
winterz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

what a pity. I think she should at least give the character an official end...
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I know she loved taking it up the ass!!!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

winterz wrote:
5 years ago
what a pity. I think she should at least give the character an official end...
Keep the spirit of Miracle Max from the Princess Bride alive : "Liberty Star is not completely dead. Just mostly dead." hhhmmmm..........
Within the realm of possibilities that Alex might be back for one more.......(?)