How would you Villains torture your captured Superheroine?

General discussions about superheroines!
Bloodstalk
Neophyte
Neophyte

I am planning on writing a fanfiction about a capture heroine, any ideas on how will she be tortured?
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

Depends on the situation. How was she captured, what are her powers, what does the villain want out of the situation?
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Being a heartless villain, I'd force orgasms beyond her endurance will bear. Heh heh.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hogties, ballgags and stainless steel ass toys....plus..the hitatchi magic wand!!!
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

the villain(s) should have the means to contain her powers, first.
This said, strenuous bondage with deep gags, sensory deprivation, crushing leather restraints and a liberal use of the whip (or modern equivalents) should do the job.
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
Hogties, ballgags and stainless steel ass toys....plus..the hitatchi magic wand!!!
Ball gag and hitachis are so not fair... It's always the worst when they use pleasure to break the heroine. The ball gag just keeps me from being able to say something that might help strengthen my resolve.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

kendra wrote:
6 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
Ball gag and hitachis are so not fair... It's always the worst when they use pleasure to break the heroine. The ball gag just keeps me from being able to say something that might help strengthen my resolve.
I am sure the stainless steel asshooks would change a heroines mind real fast.....ice cold unforgiving steel....each one bigger than the last...expanding her mind and body to new levels......
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
kendra wrote:
6 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
I am sure the stainless steel asshooks would change a heroines mind real fast.....ice cold unforgiving steel....each one bigger than the last...expanding her mind and body to new levels......
I'm not really into anal so those don't really get me.
Unless you mean the ones they tie off to your hair or something else, forcing you to arch your back... So vulnerable.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

kendra wrote:
6 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
kendra wrote:
6 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
I'm not really into anal so those don't really get me.
Unless you mean the ones they tie off to your hair or something else, forcing you to arch your back... So vulnerable.
That is exactly what I mean!! A real back breaker!!!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Buy my custom...that's exactly how I would treat my superheroine.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bloodstalk wrote:
6 years ago
I am planning on writing a fanfiction about a capture heroine, any ideas on how will she be tortured?
What is your villian's objective?

Revenge

Making her a sex slave

Getting innformation
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My heroine would have a real mask (rubber cowl) and her greatest fear would be to be UNMASKED!
So I would play with her mask for hours. Before I would start to rip it more and more until I see who was hiding under that mask the whole time.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...