noname jane/violet blue did a heroine peril vid.....

General discussions about superheroines!
h0ly123
Neophyte
Neophyte

A long time ago, don't remember if it was for punished heroines or dominated heroines but I'm pretty sure it was one of those 2. Anyone have any idea what the name of the video was? I had it ages ago but I don't remember what it's called and now I can't find it. If I had the name I'm sure I could figure out what I renamed the files to be.
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Starlet's Demise and Starlet Strips were the two movies Violet did for Heroine Cinema. HC was started by Mercedes who acted in several Punished Heroines movies.

Image Image

I don't have my old hard drives on site but if memory serves, Starlet Strips was 4 clips and was completed. Starlet's Demise was around 10 but I think the site ended before the full movie came out. Tragic. I've always wanted to see the unreleased Heroine Cinema movies.

Amazingly you can still download sample pics and the trailer even though the site has been gone for 10 years.

Here is the internet archive link:
https://web.archive.org/web/20060615091 ... amples.htm
h0ly123
Neophyte
Neophyte

THANK YOU FOR THIS! I searched my hard drive for starlet and there it was. Have added noname Jane to files so I shouldn't ever lose em again.