Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force Crowdfunding Campaign is now up & LIVE!

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl8mainplaneposter.png
supergirl8mainplaneposter.png (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1025 times
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign is now up and LIVE!

Click and go the link to The Fan Film Project's Crowdfunding Campaign:
https://igg.me/at/Supergirl8AvengingForce/x/3169026

The last day to donate/contribute to this project's crowdfunding campaign will be April 24th, 2018 @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/April 23rd @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

The paypal option is open and you can send your contributions/donation via paypal to [email protected]

REMEMBER, 100% of Contributions goes directly to towards the film.

The Peril Elements That will be featured in this project will be:

Ball and Chain Hold Down Drowning
Airplane Chase Attack (North By Northwest Cropduster Plane Reenactment)
Underwater Fighting/Drowning
Face-up/Face-down Drowning
Syringe Injection KO
Hypnotized

I'm proud to announce that WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. will be teaming up with MMP Studios once again to bring you the eight installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. The project is entitled "Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force" It stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. This is a non-profit YouTube Parody Fan Film.

Now, The plot of this story is that Jac Kent aka Supergirl (Kaycee Anne) is determine to catch “EVIL” Superwoman (Linda Hines) and finally put an end to her reign of destruction once and for all. Especially after the death of her friend Special Agent Melissa Bennett. The only problem is that “EVIL” Superwoman is a step ahead of Supergirl and has some other plans in store for our girl of steel. Plans that tends to keep Supergirl on her toes at all times. It’s a cat and mouse game between the two most powerful females on the planet. Who will have the final say? Will Supergirl be able to stop Superwoman in her track without killer her..or will Superwoman continue her evil path of destruction and accomplish something...no one has been able to accomplish..and that is to kill Supergirl. FIND OUT! All these twists and turns and questions will be answered in this 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series! It’s Good Vs. Evil, Round 2 and it’s WON/MMP’s NEXT SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER! “Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as “EVIL” Superwoman. COMING THIS SUMMER!

What We Need & What You Get/The Impact of Your Support!:
The budget of this production is $2,400 when it comes to the cost of actress fee, traveling fee aka plane fare and production fee. That where you folks come in. So, me and my fellow writers/project who run this series have begun to save up and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, like always....if we reach our goal of $2,400 in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, Myself and my crew can really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting Early or Mid-June or Early June for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 7 installments of this series and our first and second installment of our 3 spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

if you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here on the forum or on our facebook page.

Here's the link to the "Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater

There will be updates throughout this process. So keep and eye out.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign is now up and LIVE!

We are happy to announce that we have saved up a grand total of $1,400..which means this fan film project is 50% funded and only needs $1,000 to be 100% fully funded and that where you fans come in.

If you would like to donate/contribute to help get this fan film project fully funded, Click and go the link to The Fan Film Project's Crowdfunding Campaign:

The last day to donate/contribute to this project's crowdfunding campaign will be April 24th, 2018 @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/April 23rd @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME! That's 54 days away!

The paypal option is open and you can send your contributions/donation via paypal to [email protected]

if you have any questions, leave your replies and comments down below or Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here on the facebook page.

54daysleftsupergirl8funding.png
54daysleftsupergirl8funding.png (2.47 MiB) Viewed 911 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Well, folks...The Supergirl Costume and props have arrived in the mail over the past couple of weeks for WON/MMP's Supergirl VIIII: Avenging Force, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman. The Superwoman Costume For Linda Hines will be order sometime in April. In the meantime, here's is what is pictured in this photo:
29026105_877699252433315_6325125403979546624_o.jpg
29026105_877699252433315_6325125403979546624_o.jpg (605.25 KiB) Viewed 777 times
1) Supergirl Costume For Kaycee Anne
2) Clark Kent Styled Glasses
3) Movie Prop Knife
4) Four Movie Prop Grenades
5) Prison Ball & Chain
6) Two Walkie Talkies
7) First Aid Red Bag
8) Large Syringe
9) Bendable Steel Prop

Stay tuned! More updates to come!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment and leave your feedback down below.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl8donationsposter.png
supergirl8donationsposter.png (2.27 MiB) Viewed 671 times
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Less than a month to go in the WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign, the film project only needs $800!

We are happy to announce that we have saved up a grand total of $1,600..which means this fan film project is 75% funded and only needs $800 to be 100% fully funded and that where you fans come in.

If you would like to donate/contribute to help get this fan film project fully funded, Click and go the link to The Fan Film Project's Crowdfunding Campaign:

The last day to donate/contribute to this project's crowdfunding campaign will be April 24th, 2018 @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/April 23rd @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME! That's 54 days away!

if you have any questions, leave your replies and comments down below or Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here on the facebook page.