Odd question

General discussions about superheroines!
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I’ve always wondered if the people who work the camera for adult film companies are men or women. Do the companies prefer female because there would be no odd situation such as a man possibly having an erection. I’ve always been curious. Also is anyone else bothered when heroines aren’t barefoot after a stripping sequence??
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supernatural wrote:
6 years ago
I’ve always wondered if the people who work the camera for adult film companies are men or women. Do the companies prefer female because there would be no odd situation such as a man possibly having an erection. I’ve always been curious. Also is anyone else bothered when heroines aren’t barefoot after a stripping sequence??
Its pretty much whomever you can get to work a camera who won't screw up the shoot. When you're doing camera work or any work (at least when I worked) you're too busy to get "excited" about anything. Sometimes when doing a shoot with two girls we might even have a model work the camera. Again its whomever you can get.

Number one rule is never ever let the model think you have a "twinkle in the eye" so to speak. So you shut everything off. Plus its pretty obvious when most men are interested, they get that dull, moron stare and don't do anything. Dead give away. My golden rule is the model will NEVER be interested in me and she can do way better. So don't bother.

I like boots on or at least some part of the costume.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I'm disappointed anytime the heroine is barefooted. I'm firming in the "DON'T DEBOOT" camp.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm fine with debooting as long as the feet remain clad in hosiery. I have an irrational disgust of bare feet.

As for on-set arousal, I suspect the actual shoots aren't nearly as erotic as the fantasies in the finished videos.

There used to be a poster on here called Batfetish who was utterly convinced that Yvonne Craig spent the entire Batman Season 3 shoot with erect nipples and a wet pussy. Which would be a harmless enough belief, except Batfetish decided that Yvonne was "LYING" when she said she really didn't find it sexy.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:
6 years ago
I'm fine with debooting as long as the feet remain clad in hosiery. I have an irrational disgust of bare feet.

As for on-set arousal, I suspect the actual shoots aren't nearly as erotic as the fantasies in the finished videos.

There used to be a poster on here called Batfetish who was utterly convinced that Yvonne Craig spent the entire Batman Season 3 shoot with erect nipples and a wet pussy. Which would be a harmless enough belief, except Batfetish decided that Yvonne was "LYING" when she said she really didn't find it sexy.
Just the thought of her with erect nipples and a wet pussy during filming is erotic enough....I can't imagine coming out and confirming that you get so aroused at being captured as batgirl that you get turned on by it. I do wish they would have used the same machine on her as they did Barbarella...the orgasm thing....now that would have set the show apart from the rest!