Kendra James: model line up!

General discussions about superheroines!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know who I plan to shoot with and who will be available during Feb and March! I have a shoot scheduled with Reagan Lush on Feb. 18, Vicky Vette Feb 21, and Carmen Valentina will also be available this month. In March Lola Fae, Casey Calvert, Star Nine, Dixie Comet, and Lauren Phillips will be available. Take a look at my customs site and let me know if you have fun scripts you'd like to see come to life!
xox,
Kendra James
www.KendraClips.com
www.KendraJamesCustoms.com
[email protected]
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Sounds great Batwoman! Hey, do you know what roles Carmen and Reagan are going to be playing for their custom ideas and what role you'll be playing in any of these?

I'm eager to know what kinds of ideas you have in store (You can p.m. if you don't want to spoil anything here)
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! Don't forget to stop by my customs site to see who will be available in the next couple months! On my schedule right now are Star Nine, Dixie Comet, Vicky Vette, Carmen Valentina and Lola Fae. Others are being added as my schedule is coming together.
I also have new releases coming very soon with Reagan Lush as Supergirl and also Power Girl! Stop by and check things out!
xox,
Kendra
www.KendraClips.com
www.KendraJamesCUstoms.com
https://twitter.com/Kendrajames13