Judy Carter To Star as Batwoman in WON/MMP's Batwoman: Drowning Joke Underwater Film (Production Day: January 24th)

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:ybat: ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!: :ybat:
Good evening, everyone...We are very happy to officially announce and introduce you to Judy Carter, She is officially the actress that will star as Alicia Wayne/Batwoman in the upcoming series installment entitled: WON/MMP's Batwoman: Drowning Joke. We are very happy to welcome her aboard to our series...

We also expect to receive the Batwoman costume within the next few days before January 20th...We that being said... Production day for WON/MMP's Batwoman: Drowning Joke Underwater Peril fan Film Installment will take place on Wednesday, January 24th and the premiere of this film will debut on Friday, February 9th @ 8pm ET, on WON The U 5.4 YouTube! Let the countdown to production day begin!
jc1a2.jpg
jc1a2.jpg (52.27 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
drowningjokeproductionposter.png
drowningjokeproductionposter.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1620 times
For more info and updates on this upcoming project installment, follow us on facebook @
https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Glad you found an actress you're pleased with, Jimbo. That mouth below that cowl should draw amazing focus to her face.

Here's to a terrific 2018 to you, your family and co-workers at MMP Studios.

Sorry about the delay in my SuperWoman video review. The holidays got the better of my time. Will get to it soon.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago
Glad you found an actress you're pleased with, Jimbo. That mouth below that cowl should draw amazing focus to her face.

Here's to a terrific 2018 to you, your family and co-workers at MMP Studios.

Sorry about the delay in my SuperWoman video review. The holidays got the better of my time. Will get to it soon.
Indeed, Doc. On behalf of everyone involved in this series from my company WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. and the good people of MMP Studios...We certainly hope you had a wonderful holiday season as well.

Can't wait to share this film and preview screen screenhots of the actress in costume. BTW, she won't be wearing a cowl...she will be wearing a mask (Sort of like what Alicia Silverstone wore as Batgirl) I'm not going to cover up her hair. Also, looking forward to your review of Superwoman: A new dawn..I know its had some flaws in it...but it will improve moving forward.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema