Favorite Type of Supeheroine Outfit - UPDATED with Poll

General discussions about superheroines!

Favorite Type of Superheroine Costume

Skintight Catsuits (ex. Catwoman - Batman Animated Series)
25%
Leotards/One Piece Swimsuit (ex. Wonder Woman, Black Canary)
34%
Long-Sleeve Leotards (ex. Supergirl)
15%
Bikini (ex. Pantha)
8%
Skirts
18%

Total votes: 65
Anonon
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

stationk wrote:
6 years ago
Titan Icon ? whats that ?
Explained earlier in the thread with download links, but to put it all in one place, it's a famously detailed character creator for a now defunct superhero game. The download for windows is here and the mac download is here. I figured it's a decent resource to show your favorite costume types.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Decided I'd throw my two cents in.

If anyone has looked at my stories, you probably can guess my favorite kind of superheroine outfit. At the most basic level, I love a superheroine who has a costume that's pretty much a leotard and tights combo. While definitely catsuits/bodysuit looks have their place (Catwoman, Batgirl, Spider-Gwen), for me I love the look of that leotard with a pair of tights for the heroine's sexy legs. Black Canary's classic costume look, Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl from the show, and other characters have this. Going forwards with that look now you can build adding pieces like say cape and skirt, getting my favorite costume;

I LOVE the Supergirl TV look. It has her classic design but some great unique pieces too. One, love the red stitching running through her leotard top and the S-Shield. That is my favorite version of the S-Logo I've seen and when they did introduce Superman on the show, I was thrilled they gave him the traditional S. It makes Kara's more unique, like she put her own touch to the House of El logo. Now you probably know where I'm going next...tights! Hehe The costume designer added them for practicality I've read but works for me as it makes it canon now Supergirl can wear tights with her costume ;) I had always mentioned this in my writing but that was me adding it for my own personal quirk.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

I just love how many pics of Christina Carter are popping up here. Best WW ever. For me, btw, my favorite is always some variation on high-cut thong or thong-ish bodysuit or high-cut bottoms and corset or crop top, with or without skirt. Basically WW or SG lol.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I love thigh high boots and I just love PK, so her as Sonic Hawk was pretty much perfection for me. I liked also that the colour of the costume was different to the norm. Also liked the choker
PK SONIC HAWK HELL.jpg
PK SONIC HAWK HELL.jpg (32.81 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
And the red panties just complemented it all perfectly
HeroGirls-EpisodeV-13-LARGE.jpg
HeroGirls-EpisodeV-13-LARGE.jpg (19.56 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
And the red panties just complemented it all perfectly
PK SONIC HAWK.jpg
PK SONIC HAWK.jpg (65.67 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
Love it
Hell 222.jpg
Hell 222.jpg (142.88 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, that costume was great, but also by the way Paris filled it and the way she handled the role. Still one of my favorite characters
kendra
Henchman
Henchman

Oh so many options...
Full catsuit, tight and thin with the zipper that goes ALL the way down...
Thong leotards, for sure...
Tiny g-string and top...
Slingshot bikini...
Micro skirt...
Gloves, stockings and other accessories...
GOB1985
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wonder Girl against the furies

Young woman in a warrior and sexy outfit (armor that does not cover much and does not really protect).

[url=http://www.noelshack.com/2018-48-3-1543436294-wg.jpg]

[url=http://www.noelshack.com/2018-48-3-1543436483-wg4.jpg]

[url=http://www.noelshack.com/2018-48-3-1543436622-wg3.jpg]
jrock920
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

catsuits with stirrups
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Wonder Woman - absolutely love the 1970's Lynda Carter TV show outfit. I guess you might call it the 'classic or traditional outfit'. I agree Christina Carter wears it very well. Also, the outfit Alex David wore in my first custom was really spot on.

Batgirl - the Yvonne Craig purple outfit with the short cape (classic campy TV Batman series). I also thought I saw an actress that had a black body suit outfit that showed off her bare legs (it might have been Layla Rylan). Not a traditional outfit, but since I'm a leg man it was great for me.

Supergirl - love the current TV Supergirl series look.

Power Girl - the white outfit that shows off the bare legs (again, leg man. No other excuse). Larkin Love looked good in this outfit.

I guess you can say anything that shows off a great pair of athletic bare legs is what turns me on. Total leg man. nuff' said.
Androidgante96
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I always loved the catsuit type of costume but honestly I enjoy too much when a girl I know gets dressed as a kind of superheroine.
Last edited by Androidgante96 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

brdiy wrote:
6 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
6 years ago
I know I'm probably in the minority here, but minidresses. Back in the day, Marvel Girl always set my heart a flutter. I just can't get over the femininity and grace of a high hemline fluttering a the tops of a pair of long and lovely legs.

Naturally, when it came time to design my own OC, I couldn't resist putting her in a dress!

EG Ocelot.jpg
i'm with you here. SG, Mary Marvel, Isis and She-Ra top my list.
Put me on the list for the short skirts. SG, WonderGirl in that iteration and others!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

SleepySuperheroines wrote:
6 years ago
I love catsuits. What do you guys like?

leotards with hose are a nice change once in a while but unitards/catsuits are never ever anything less than amazing!
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Updated with poll.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

No skirts/ dresses in the poll? (Like the one in my Paris pics of Sonic Hawk)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Not in the poll, but I really dig skirts (e.g. SG, Mary Marvel amd classic She-ra).
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

brdiy wrote:
4 years ago
Not in the poll, but I really dig skirts (e.g. SG, Mary Marvel amd classic She-ra).
Added skirts. Thanks!
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I also liked the Firestar costume a lot from Spider-man and his amazing friends.
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

As long as it’s skintight and showing legs and muscles, I’m satisfied
:laugh:
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup:
Damselbinder

Skirts and minidresses, says I. Something that a heroine looks like she can genuinely fight in, but that leaves her oh-so vulnerable when she's defeated or captured.