It's Time To Start Thinking About The Superheroine Awards Nominations!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here we are once again. Almost the end of another year! That was fast.

Anyway, I thought I would be pro-active and start getting this ball rolling early.

This year, the voting and most of the action will be taking place on the front page of this site which is located, oddly enough, here!

http://www.superheroineforum.com

The reason being it's more exposure, and it allows for non-members to vote as well. Don't worry we can TRY to keep track of voter fraud and will do so! So take note, all your fraudsters out there!

So I will be gathering the categories from last year and the suggestions from years prior. Since we are starting this early, we have some time to hash this all out.

I will also be putting together a committee to help with the nominations. Basically your eligibility will be decided by your desire and commitment to doing the work (which is minimal) and your length of service here on the board. It's a role we will rotate regularly so if you don't get selected this year you'll probably be in next years group.

Best Superheroine Video Of The Year

Best Superheroine Actress Of The Year

Best Superheroine Producer Of The Year

New Talent Of The Year

New Producer Of The Year

Special Awards:
Yvonne Craig Award For Best Batgirl Costume

Best Cosplay Costume Of The Year
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just want to be clear, everyone can nominate whoever they want. Producers can nominate your own videos, talent even yourself.

Remember this only applies to releases 2017. For example Hyponlinemedia can't win New Producer Of The Year. (drat!)

So, basically, just common sense.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well you say that MH but British band Pulp won best Newcomer Act in the 90's at the Brit Music Awards - they'd been going for 15 years and it was their 17th album.

So you could still be in with a shout. :giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).