WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn Underwater Peril Fan Film will be Filmed on November 20th and will premiere on Dec 8th

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hello again, folks..This is Jimbo here. We here at WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc along with our partners MMP Studios are very happy to announce that Production day For Superwoman: A New Dawn Underwater Peril Fan Film which will start Linda Hines as "Superwoman" and Amy Christine as "Karen Luthor", will take place on Monday, November 20th (Date subjected To Change) This will be the tenth superheroine underwater peril fan film installment produced by WON/MMP and the first installment of this brand new spin off series.

This also means that WON/MMP's Superwoman : A New Dawn will premiere on Friday, December 8th @ 8pm ET, only on WON The U 5.4 YouTube!

So, let the countdown to production day begin!
newdawnproductiondayposter.png
newdawnproductiondayposter.png (3.65 MiB) Viewed 599 times
Follow the progress of this upcoming superheroine underwater peril film installment and other Supergirl Underwater Peril Film News and etc at our facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I didn't realize you got full funding for this production. When did that happen and congratulations, amigo.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago
I didn't realize you got full funding for this production. When did that happen and congratulations, amigo.
Hey, Doc..i actually have $1,100 saved up thanks to a couple of contributors and the fact that I landed a job the day after labor day and the project only needs $350, so I will definitely be able to pay the difference...The reason for me not announcing anything here at the forum on this film project is because they was no feedback and felt like there was no interest in Superwoman: A New Dawn which is the reason why i didn't post anything on this here at the forum and also, not to mention..no contributions until just a few days ago via the paypal option. I've been mostly posting up updates and news at the series facebook page where I get more response and etc.

i also didn't want this project to be delayed like Supergirl 7 was...so thanks to my new job..I will be able to pay the remaining difference for this film.

Now, sadly..it looks like the Kendra James bat-woman Underwater Peril Film may be heading down that same road as well..as we only have gotten $50.00 via the paypal option for that film project and the project now only needs $1,550 to be fully funded...Hopefully, it doesn't come to the same situation with a massive delay...but right now, it seems like that...Right now, I'm focusing on one project at a time and that is Superwoman: A New dawn which will have a huge effect on the plot of Supergirl 8: Avenging Force which I'm targeting for Summer 2018.

As for this film...Myself and MMP talked about the project on Thursday and it became official last night. So, this project is officially moving forward, and that's a huge relief
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema