Who could play this damsel?

General discussions about superheroines!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey everybody,

I was talking to user shevek about the homage Christina Carter made to Merrie Melodies with her production for 'Wonder Woman vs the Gremlin' and then my homegirl and I got to thinking about how much we loved homages. So we were curious to know if anyone knows who would be a good fetish star to play this lovely lady:
Heroine in Peril (Revenge of the Ninja).jpg
Heroine in Peril (Revenge of the Ninja).jpg (56.72 KiB) Viewed 609 times
For those of you who don't know this actress, her name is Ashley Ferrare. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the film 'Revenge of the Ninja' (an excellent Ninja flick next to Ninja: the Domination and American Ninja) but in this flick, she plays a receptionist named Cathy who gets into all sorts of peril throughout the film. Cathy serves as the film's eye-candy and when I first saw her I was amazed at her beauty. Cathy was a total babe magnet in this.

Does anyone have any idea of who would be a good fetish model to cast in the part of Cathy for a homage custom request? (Preferably someone whose blonde and has an athletic build like her, but you can choose other ladies who are brunette or even dark-haired).

We thought about Randy Moore at first, especially after seeing her in this pic. There's a part in the beginning of the movie where Cathy is sparring with just her karate gi-top and pantyhose on.
Randy Moore 203.jpg
Randy Moore 203.jpg (91.49 KiB) Viewed 609 times
Revenge of the Ninja 283784_full.jpg
Revenge of the Ninja 283784_full.jpg (53.38 KiB) Viewed 609 times
Revenge of the Ninja vlcsnap-2012-07-20-11h23m39s26-1024x550.png
Revenge of the Ninja vlcsnap-2012-07-20-11h23m39s26-1024x550.png (659 KiB) Viewed 609 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'