VFX site still here...Flying Superheroes

General discussions about superheroines!
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi everyone!

Its the end of summer, so hopefully producers have shot lots of footage they need to cut together to make stories...just reminding everyone that I am still around and available to VFX work.

Given the nature of videos posted on hypnoticsworld, visual effects are often a necessary element to telling a story. Effects have become very easy to do on your own, but if you don't have time, can't achieve the look you are going for, or just flat-out don't want to do them yourself, please contact me. I have done visuals for producers such as MightyHypnotic, Valik10, Anastasia, and Ultraheroix, and they can (hopefully) vouch for how easy I am to work with.

I gave my site a makeover.....new graphics on many pages (Wow, neat!!) so it's like it is totally brand new! Yet painfully... woefully....
hopelessly..... the same. But maybe it will inspire someone to contact me.

Have a great day! :ww1:

www.flyingsuperheroes.com

"
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"